剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
毁了你
to destroy you
除非我给他情报
if I didn't give him information.
什么情报
What information?
关于利纳雷斯家的孩子
About the Linares child.
别告诉莎拉和克雷泽勒博士 拜托
Don't tell Sara or Dr. Kreizler, please.
我好羞愧
I'm ashamed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
到底发生了什么 拉兹洛
So what happened, Laszlo?
实验似乎失败了
Seems the experiment was a failure.
我就觉得奇怪 她怎么能够
I thought it was curious how she was able
如此清晰生动地描述一切
to describe everything so clearly, so vividly,
-就好像她... -她是个画家
- as if she was-- - She's a painter.
她结婚前本来对此很看重
She was serious about it until she got married.
她显然很注意事物的颜色
She clearly sees things in colors,
但这对恢复她的记忆有何帮助
but how does this help us to recover her memories?
或许她可以把记忆画出来
Well, perhaps she could paint them?
这是有先例
There is some precedence of this.
她这次催眠时差点晕倒 我不...
She almost fainted during this session, I don't--
在巴黎大学阿尔弗雷德·比奈和皮埃尔·让内的
In the experiments of Alfred Binet and Pierre Janet
实验里 他们给实验对象铅笔
at the Sorbonne, their subjects were given pencils
让他们画下梦游状态下看到的东西
to draw their visions while in a somnambulistic state,
他们画出的东西 反映了他们醒着时
and the renderings they produced depicted memories
无法回想起来的记忆
they were unable to replicate while awake.
那我们就需要协助
Then we will need someone to assist us.
伊丽莎白曾说
Elizabeth did say that
她和夫人在塞西莉亚·博克斯那里学画
she and the Señora take classes with Cecilia Beaux.
她们似乎关系密切
Apparently, they are quite close.
问问也没坏处
Wouldn't hurt to ask.
我非常喜欢夫人 当然了
I adore the Señora. Of course I do.
她是最棒的艺术学生
She's the most wonderful student of art,
但这请求很不寻常吧
but it is an unusual proposition, is it not?
的确 塞西莉亚
I'll grant you that it is, Cecilia,
但我们认为在你的帮助下
but we believe that with your help,
利纳雷斯夫人或许能记起那关键一天里的事
Señora Linares might be able to remember that fateful day.
现在
And right now,
那是我们解救孩子的唯一希望
it's our only hope of saving the child.
我的确认为人作画时
I do believe that whenever one paints or draws,
就能进入催眠状态
one can enter into a hypnotic state
进入想象的领域
where you can penetrate the realm of the imagination.
我非常感激你的协助
I am most grateful for your assistance.
您是夫人的老师
The Señora knows you as her teacher,
她信任你
and she trusts you.
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
艺术博物馆
The Museum of Art.
你准备走了吗
Are you ready to leave it?
是的
Yes.
那我们出去吧
Let's go outside, then.
好鲜艳的红色
Such vivid red.
伞
Umbrella.
-茶铺 -对
- The Tea House. - Yes.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
有什么在看我
Something is watching me.
我能感觉到
I can sense it.
您有十美分吗 女士
You got a dime, lady?
给个为国尽忠的生病士兵
For a sick soldier-- what served his country good.
抱歉
Sorry.
他吓到你了吗
Does he frighten you?
我是怕
I'm afraid...
但不是因为他
but it's not him.
继续想 伊泽贝尔
Let's keep going, Isabelle.
它在看着我
It's watching me.
我能感觉到它的存在
I--I can feel the presence.
黑暗的存在吗 是个女人吗
The dark presence, is it a woman?
对
Yes.
她就在附近 我感觉得到
She's close. I feel it.
我能感觉到
I can...sense it.
怎么了 描述出来
What is it? Describe it.
一道闪光 就像枪声
A flash, like a gunshot.
我看到她了
I see her.
我的心跳得好快
My heart is beating so fast.
就在这里
It's here.
她就在这里
She's here.
没了
It's gone.
夫人就是在这里看到了可疑的人
Señora saw someone suspicious here.
请看相机
Now look at the camera, please.
这可能有点吵
This might be a bit loud.
一道闪光 就像枪声
A flash like a gunshot.
米莉 我们得看看
Milly, we'll need to see anything
摄影师保存的那天拍的所有照片
that photographer's kept from that day.
-霍华德小姐 -莉比
- Miss Howard. - Libby.
真是美妙的惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
你不是一直在这外面等我吧
You haven't been waiting out here for me, have you?
是的 但没事的
Yes, but it's really not a bother.
我更想亲自给你这个
I preferred to give you this in person.
-这是... -对
- Is this the-- - Yeah.
是玛莎·奈普和她宝宝的报告
It's the report of Martha Napp and her baby.
我还得在有人
I will need to put it back
发现它不见前还回去
before anybody sees that it's missing.
-当然 -我得走了
- Of course. - I must be going,
但我明天能来拿回去吗
but can I leave it with you until tomorrow?
谢谢 莉比
Thank you, Libby.
小埃及为很多单身派对助兴
Little Egypt works a lot of bachelor parties,
但她不是真埃及人
but she's not the original.
在包厘街威洛比太太那里
Down at Mrs. Willoughby's on the Bowery,
她原本被称为毛伯利街的康妮·莫雷蒂
she used to be known as Connie Moretti of Mulberry Street.
天啊 她可会跳舞了 尤其是...
Boy, can she dance, especially when she gets--
我今晚就到此为止了 奥吉
I think I might call it a night, Oggie.
-得了 约翰 -等等
- Oh, come on, John. - Wait, wait, wait.
我们这才刚开始
We're only just getting started.
他刚刚是说他想到此为止了吗
Did he just say he wanted to call it a night?
-这可是他的单身派对 -约翰
- On his own bachelor party. - John.
拜托 要不我们
Come on, maybe we could, uh,
去哪个破地方玩玩 喝杯夜酒
maybe we could slum it somewhere and get a nightcap?
-走吧 -好吧
- Come on. - All right, all right.
但我来选我们去哪
All right, but I get to choose where we go.
这才像样
That's more like it.
你似乎异常平和 约翰
You seem uncommonly subdued, John.
我们该为什么祝酒 你和维奥蕾特小姐吗
What shall we toast? You and Miss Violet?
还是拿水祝酒
A toast with water, no less.
敬我奶奶吧
How about my grandmother?
凯瑟琳·伊丽莎白·麦卡利斯特·摩尔
Catherine Elizabeth McAllister Moore.
她会很高兴我跟V这样的女人
She, for one, would be very happy that I was settling down
成家 安顿下来的
with a woman such as V.
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
Sara!
小点声
Keep your voice down.
请来加入我们吧
Please come and join us.
我才不要参加你的单身派对 约翰·摩尔
I'm not coming to your bachelor party, John Moore.
今晚的这部分已经结束了
This part of the evening is over.
现在是只有约翰密友的
It'll be a more intimate gathering
亲密聚会时间
of only John's closest friends.
现在太晚了 非常不合适
It's far too late and entirely inappropriate.
现在 在这夜深人静之时
'Tis now the very witching time of night,
墓地打着哈欠 而地狱
when churchyards yawn and Hell itself
则向这世界呼出传染病
breathes out contagion to this world.
你喝醉了吗 拉兹洛 他喝醉了吗 约翰
Are you intoxicated, Laszlo? Is he, John?
越橘杜松子酒
Lingonberry schnapps,
可能还喝了一两杯香槟酒
and perhaps one or two glasses of champagne.
三杯差不多
Or three.
我脑子还很清醒
I still have my wits about me, though.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表