剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
他似乎很喜欢你
He seems very attached.
我也很喜欢他
I've become quite fond of him.
《沉默天使》前情提要
我听到过无数次关于这个女人的控诉
I have heard no end of complaints about this woman
及她的调查方法
and her investigative methods.
她就站在我面前 我却没看到她
She stood right in front of me and I didn't even see her.
你说她和达斯特斯 和咕咕有染
You said she was involved with the Dusters with Goo Goo.
你知道我愿意为你做任何事
You know I'd do anything for you.
我不想要其他孩子
I don't want any baby.
我想要我的孩子
I want my baby.
是莎拉 她找到莉比·哈奇了
It's Sara. She's found Libby Hatch.
她在跟踪她
She's following her.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
莎拉
Sara!
莉比
Libby.
莉比走了
Libby's gone.
你今天很勇敢
You were brave today.
莎拉
Sara.
在我脑海里 告诉你我的感受 这意味着什么
In my mind, it was easy enough to tell you how I felt,
是很容易的事 但是
what this has meant, but...
但是现在我无话可说
but words fail me.
我只想配得上你 莎拉
All I want is to be worthy of you, Sara.
你已经订婚了 约翰
You are engaged to be married, John.
没那么简单
It's just not that simple.
可以简单的
It could be.
女士 你在干什么
Hey, lady. What the hell are you doing?
那是给马喝的
That's for the horses.
我失去了我的孩子
I lost my baby.
她也不在那里 女士
Well, she ain't in there, lady.
她是被别人偷走的
She was stolen from me!
沉默天使:黑暗天使
第二季第六集
在那
There.
胡迪尼
独一无二的手铐之王
胡迪尼
独一无二的手铐之王
第二课 绳子
第二课 绳子
他更喜欢跟她一起去贫民区
He was more interested in going on capers with her
却不愿意跟我待一小会
than with spending any time at all with me.
事情越来越糟了
It's only getting worse.
维奥蕾特 别激动 坐下
Violet, please. Sit.
无论我和摩尔先生有什么争执
Whatever my issues with Mr. Moore,
我知道他很关心你
I know that he cares deeply for you,
他爱你
that he loves you.
而且记住 是你要成为约翰·斯凯勒·摩尔太太
And remember, it is you who is to become Mrs. John Schuyler Moore,
不是霍华德小姐
not Miss Howard.
你看到他凝视她的样子了吗
Have you seen how he gazes at her?
当她进屋时 他如何欢欣地从椅子上跳起来吗
How he leaps out of his chair when she enters a room?
她的每个字都让他发笑和着迷
How he laughs and hangs on her every word?
太不得体了
It's so unbecoming.
他为什么没日没夜地跟她在一起
Why does he endlessly consort with her?
她会成为我母亲对你来说的那种角色吗
Will she be as my mother was to you?
爸爸 我理解你这个地位的男人生活方式
Papa, I understand the ways of men of your standing,
但约翰和我都还没有一起生活呢
but John and I haven't even begun a life together.
我保证我会让摩尔先生规矩的
I promise you I will bring Mr. Moore to heel.
我不会让你受苦
I will not let you suffer.
不像你妻子那样受苦吗
As your wife has?
不像我母亲那样受苦吗
And my mother has?
有时候
Sometimes,
仿佛我走到哪 整个纽约的流言蜚语就跟到哪
it's as though the whole of New York whispers as I pass by.
"那个可怜 没人要 不幸的女人来了"
"There goes that poor, unwanted, misbegotten thing."
维奥蕾特 我的孩子
Oh, Violet. My girl.
你是我的宝贝
You are so dear to me.
如果他们俩的友谊给你造成痛苦
If their friendship is painful to you,
那我就给它来个痛快地了结
then I will put a swift end to it.
你可能会很高兴得知
And you might be pleased to know that, uh,
霍华德小姐不同寻常的行事风格
Miss Howard's unusual lifestyle
招致了一些负面报道
has brought about some unflattering publicity.
而且会继续发酵
And will continue to do so.
行事古怪的女侦探找回了西班牙婴儿
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
你说
Yes?
莉比把婴儿们藏在哪了呢
Where did Libby keep the babies?
什么
What?
你好好想想
Think about it.
她是个护士
She worked as a nurse,
她并没把他们带到医院去
she didn't bring them to the hospital,
那他们在哪里呢
so where were they?
我不知道 莎拉...
I don't know. Sara--
那房♥间里没有尿布 没有奶瓶
There were no diapers in that room, no bottles,
没有婴儿食品 没有给孩子睡觉的地方
no infant food, nowhere for the baby to sleep.
就不是按育婴房♥来布置的
It was not set up as a nursery.
她一定把她们藏在别的地方了
She must've kept them elsewhere,
一个我们尚未发现的地方
somewhere we have yet to uncover.
这事还没结束 约翰
This is not over, John.
维奥蕾特有把钥匙 但她不会就直接...
Violet has a key, but she wouldn't just--
开门 摩尔先生
Open up, Mr. Moore!
比茜 拜托
Bitsy, please.
你能不能体面一点
Will you have a little decency
不要一大早就像只没完没了的啄木鸟那样
and not pound on my door first thing in the morning
狂敲我的门啊
like some persistent woodpecker!
我想莎拉小姐看见这个不会很高兴的
I don't think Miss Sara will be too pleased with this.
什么事
What is it?
很抱歉 莎拉
I'm sorry, Sara.
赫斯特的破报纸
Hearst's rag.
行事古怪的女侦探找回了西班牙婴儿
固执的行为和古怪的方法未能捕获莉比·哈奇
杀人犯仍然在逃
他的针对性很明显
He's making this personal.
-这事伯恩也有份 -我不奇怪
- Byrnes had a hand in that. - I would not be surprised.
报上倒是说了你找回了利纳雷斯家的孩子
It does, however, mention that you found the Linares child.
即便是赫斯特也没办法诋毁你的功劳
Even Hearst can't take that away from you.
但起到的结果正相反
But the result is quite the opposite.
我们从今早八点就开始不停地接电♥话♥
We've been taking calls since 8:00 this morning.
-电♥话♥ -委托新案子的
- Calls? - For new cases.
来问你有没有空来接
Seeing if you're available to take on work.
我们需要你去办公室 莎拉
We need you at the office, Sara.
莉比·哈奇的事还没完呢
We're not done with Libby Hatch.
我们忽略了什么东西
We've missed something.
你已经找回利纳雷斯家的孩子了 工作结束了
You found the Linares baby. The job's done.
她从我眼皮底下溜掉了 比茜
She slipped through my fingers, Bitsy.
如果她再作案
If she strikes again,
我永远没办法摆脱那种负罪感
I'll never be able to shed the guilt.
我能做的就这么多了 莉比
That's the best I can do, Libby.
你不需要医生
You don't need no doctor.
如果你愿意 我们可以出去 找点乐子
If you want, we can go out. Do something fun.
不
No.
你就是还想小家伙 对不对
You're just missing the little one, ain't you?
那要不我们再给你弄个更好的
So maybe we get you a better one.
你之前一直看的那个
The one you was eyeing?
会让你感觉好一些
Make you feel better.
保罗呢
Where's Paulie?
保罗
Paulie?
保罗
Paulie!
史蒂文
Stevie!
割断绳子
Cut him down.
保罗 保罗 保罗
Paulie, Paulie, Paulie!
是我
It's me.
果然 让孩子们进去
Of course. Get the children back inside.
你大可不必来此 道尔警监
Your presence is not required, Captain Doyle.
要我说 情况好像恰恰相反
Well, I'd say the circumstances would suggest otherwise.
只是一场意外而已
It was an accident, nothing more.
你负责照顾的男孩上吊自杀
Boy hangs himself in your care?
最好的情况下 算渎职
Now, that's negligence at best.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表