剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
去戴尔莫尼科餐馆
Delmonico's.
稍等一下
One moment, please.
约翰
John?
你把她弄哪去了
What have you done with her?
她在哪
Where is she?
你从范德比尔特家偷的孩子在哪
Where is the baby you stole from the Vanderbilts?
我没偷他 他就是我的
I didn't steal him. He's mine.
她是你的 还是他是你的
Is she yours or is he yours?
-他们都是我的 -你确定吗
- They're both mine. - Are you sure?
停下
Stop.
这是个简单的问题
It's a simple question.
我看到你了
I saw you...
还有那个医生把她带走
and that doctor taking her away.
你想见她吗
Do you want to see her?
因为如果你还回婴儿
Because if you give the baby back,
那或许我可以安排
then perhaps I can arrange--
把他给你吗
Give him to you?
不
No.
不
No.
我会比可怜的玛莎·奈普死得更快
I'd be charred up faster than poor Martha Napp.
科尼利厄斯·范德比尔特可以替你争取到自♥由♥
Cornelius Vanderbilt can broker your freedom.
你只需要把孩子毫发无伤地还回来
All you have to do is return the child unharmed.
他是说要给我们钱 但我们没上当
He offered us money already, but we didn't fall for it.
我要给你的 是跟柯拉拉团聚的机会
What I'm offering is a chance to reunite with Clara.
但你不能留着那婴儿
But you can't keep that baby.
他是别人的
He belongs to someone.
你最该理解那种痛苦
You of all people must understand that pain.
你跟她相处过
You spent time with her.
对
Yes.
那个爱尔兰警♥察♥ 他说她像我
That Irish cop, he said she's like me.
道尔吗
Doyle?
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name.
我割了他的喉
I slit his throat.
他弄脏了我的衣服
He stained my shirt.
他说她...
He said that she...
她脑袋不正常吗
Is she off in the head?
像她妈妈
Like her mom?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
我们会帮她的
We're going to help her.
我们也能帮你
And we can help you too.
不
No!
不
No, no.
是你
You're the one.
你
You--
毁了一切
you ruined everything.
你离她远点
You stay away from her.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Put the gun down
否则他死定了
or he dies.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表