剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
哈德逊街
Hudson Street.
我知道她要去哪
I know where she's going.
这里有部电♥话♥
There's a telephone here.
我需要你打给克雷泽勒
I need you to call Kreizler.
叫他去这里见我
Tell him to meet me at this address.
还有艾萨克森兄弟 我们可能需要火力
The Isaacsons too. We may need the firepower.
亲爱的 我得走了
Darling, I must leave.
我不懂你干吗非要牵扯进去 约翰
I don't know why you insist on being involved, John.
干吗不把这些事交给警方
Why not leave these matters to the police?
如果我可以 你肯定是希望我阻止一个
Surely you would want me to stop a violent criminal
暴♥力♥罪犯吧
if I was able.
如果那是我们的孩子呢
Imagine if they were our little ones
受到一个在逃疯女人的威胁
and some madwoman was on the loose.
那你去吧
Off with you, then.
去抓住这个讨厌的杀人犯
Go and catch this loathsome killer.
我可是凭本事
I had to earn
赢得了凌驾于规矩之上的权利 小子
the right to live above the rules, my boy.
你最好是在追逐独家新闻
It had better be a scoop you're after.
我听到了好多关于这女人的批评
I have heard no end of complaints about this woman
还有对她调查手法的批评
and her investigative methods.
摩尔像只生病狗狗般到处追着她跑
Moore follows her around like a sick puppy.
如此突然地离开晚宴
Leaving dinner so abruptly...
老实说 伯恩 这太羞辱人了
Well, frankly, Byrnes, it's humiliating.
恶名在外的女侦探
Scandalous lady detective...
一心想破坏家庭的神圣纽带
bent on undermining the sacred bonds of family
跟工作女性和有婚约的男士保持
with untraditional friendships with working women
有违礼教的友谊
and unavailable men.
你或许该在《日报》上报道
That's a story that maybe you'll wanna run
这样的新闻 赫斯特先生
in the "Journal," Mr. Hearst.
停车
Stop here!
你迷路了吗
You lost?
我是个医生 来上门看诊的
I'm a doctor. Making a house call.
医生
A doctor?
这么上门看诊很挣钱吧
Must pay pretty good, these house calls.
我现在处于弱势 这位先生
You have me at a disadvantage, Mr...
大家叫我胖杰
They call me Fat Jack.
你都看什么诊
What kinda doctoring do you do?
我负责头脑健康
I tend to the health of the mind.
那怎么做
How's that work?
比如你的名字 "胖杰"
Take your name. "Fat Jack."
看你的体型 这名字不太相符
An unlikely appellation based on your physique.
我是不胖
Yeah, I ain't fat.
这是个玩笑
It's a joke.
大家都这么喊我
Everyone calls me that.
绰号♥可能是出于喜爱
Prescribed names can be inspired by affection.
但往往
But more often than not,
是具有矛盾目的的
it serves a paradoxical intention.
看似是恭维
What might seem like a tribute
但其实反应了人的厌恶
is, in fact, a true reflection of one's disdain.
是吗
That so?
放下武器
Put the weapon down.
我以为我们彼此理解呢 霍华德小姐
I thought we understood each other, Miss Howard.
但你
But you...
你做不到
you're incapable.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
莎拉
Sara!
莉比
Libby...
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
莎拉
Sara!
你找到她了
You found her.
停稳
Easy.
这是莫大的成就
This is a tremendous achievement.
我非常佩服
I'm thoroughly impressed.
是我们大家一起找到了她
It was all of us who helped to find her.
不是我一个人
Not myself alone.
你太谦虚了
You're being modest.
是你推动了这起案子
It was you who championed this case.
她是因为你才得以平安
She's safe because of you.
谢谢 拉兹洛
Thank you, Laszlo.
你今天很勇敢
You were brave today.
是昨天了
Yesterday.
那一天已经过去了
Day's behind us now.
反正
Well,
承认成功总没坏处
there's no harm in acknowledging one's successes.
承认失败也是吧
Nor one's failures, I suppose.
我说的话
What I said,
就是想伤害你
I did so because I wanted to hurt you
就像你伤害了我
just as you had hurt me.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm deeply sorry.
这我也知道
I know that too.
往往愤怒的话
Too often, things said in anger
是来自
come from a place of...
爱意
of affection.
而应该说出的话
And what should be spoken out loud
却藏在了心里
is left unuttered.
人生苦短不该如此 莎拉
And life is too short for that, Sara.
你在这里会很舒服的
You will feel quite comfortable here.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表