剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
这个国家敌人的重担
of being seen as an enemy of the state,
美国当局对我们的态度是类似的
you and I experience American authority similarly.
警♥察♥不关心是否能找到您的孩子 先生
The police are not interested in finding your child, Señor.
他们认为是您本人设计了这次绑♥架♥事件
They think you staged the kidnapping yourself.
她说得没错
I can corroborate that.
在这个案子上 我们就是你的警探 先生
We are your detectives on this case, sir.
拜托 请让我说明我们的理论
Please, let me present to you our theories
并陈述现在我们采取的措施
and tell you the steps that we are taking.
我们知道了用来杀死婴儿的毒药种类
We have identified the poison used to kill the baby,
还知道其中关键的原料
and we know that the key ingredient
只能在医院获得
cannot be obtained outside of a hospital,
而且只有一家医院
one hospital in particular.
就是奈普孩子被绑走的那家医院
From which the Napp baby was removed.
但你们都在这里
But you're all here.
我们已经在那里安插了一个卧底
We have someone undercover at this very moment.
如果医生让你注射更多氯仿
If the doctor instructs you to administer more chloroform,
你得照做
you do so!
她很抗拒 女士
She was refusing, ma'am.
你去接着拖地
You may finish the mopping.
我不知道我做错了什么
I don't understand what I have done wrong.
我知道你在我办公室干什么
I know what you were doing in my office.
赶紧去拖地
Now, mop the floor!
先把围裙拿掉 然后再拖地
Take your apron off first, and then do it.
你个蠢货
You are stupid!
愚蠢 愚蠢 愚蠢
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
到底是谁把我的大楼
Who in blazes turned my building
变成了花市
into a flower market?
是您预订的 先生
I believe you ordered them, sir.
给维奥蕾特小姐开派对用
For Miss Violet's party.
你应该告诉我这是个多么愚蠢的主意
And you should've told me what a godawful idea it was.
好的 老板
Yes, chief.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much, sir.
女士 尸体猎手
Madam! Hunter of a torso!
《日报》
哈德逊街尸体 西班牙人是残忍♥的凶手吗
你听说了吗 米尔班克把自己莱茵贝克的家
Did you hear Millbank has lent his Rhinebeck place
租给了封锁地
to the blockade planning?
海军和陆军现在都在那挤着呢
Navy and Army are bunking up there.
我这样的下等人
Now, how would a lowlife like me
怎么会知道这种信息呢
get access to that information?
我以为这会儿大众都已经
Oh, I would've thought it would've trickled down
知道这个消息了
to the masses by now.
-摩尔先生 -乔安娜 来得正好
- Mr. Moore? - Joanna, right on time.
这姑娘就是你...
This is the girl you--
伯尼 这是乔安娜·克劳福特
Bernie, this is Joanna Crawford.
她怎么能为名流版
How on earth will she be gathering stories
收集故事呢 约翰
for the society pages, John?
我会把事件告诉给乔安娜
I will apprise Joanna of the event
由她把它写出来
and she will write it up.
我们会珠联璧合的 对不对
We'll manage brilliantly, won't we?
对
Yes.
你真的写了那篇
You really wrote that article on--
《妇女投票权和解放
"Suffragism and Emancipation:
崭新的美国》吗
A New America"?
-那是我大三的论文 -写得...
- That was my senior thesis. - It was...
写得很好
It was very good.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
我非常支持...
I'm very passionate about--
我们带你看看办公室吧
We should show you the office.
好吧 接着干吧
Okay. Carry on, then.
我不知道你能不能来
I wasn't sure you could come.
我刚刚才能
I couldn't leave till now
躲开注意溜出来
without anybody getting suspicious.
你有什么发现
What have you discovered?
打听到什么产科研究病房♥的事了吗
Have you learned anything about the maternal research wing?
他们把有钱的老头子们怀孕的情妇安置在那
It's where they keep the pregnant mistresses of rich old men.
更古怪的是 那里没有婴儿
What's more the peculiar is, there's no babies up there.
为什么 孩子们呢
Why? Where are they?
问题就在这
That's the thing.
那里的妇女生的孩子都夭折了
The women up there now, they all had stillborns.
-所有的人 -他们是这么告诉她们的
- All of them? - That's what they tell them.
柯琳·莱德威奇有什么有用的信息
What can you tell me about Colleen Ledwidge?
她是护工之一
Well, she's one of the ward girls.
挺厉害的
Pretty tough character.
马科好像对她有特别的兴趣
Markoe seems to have a special interest in her.
等待机会
Bide your time.
和她交朋友 让她对你吐露心声
Become friends with her. Get her to confide in you.
我听到她说的一些话
You see, the only thing is something she said.
她是护工 但她曾经是病人
She's a ward girl, but she started as a patient.
那个有权有势的理查德·奥斯古让她怀了孕
This big-time swell Richard Osgood knocked her up.
他另外的一个女人 海伦·萨姆纳
Another one of his girls, Helen Sumner,
昨天住进了研究病房♥
came in to the research wing yesterday.
柯琳的孩子也是夭折了吗
Was Colleen's baby also stillborn?
-我没问过她 -你去了解了解
- I didn't ask her. - See if you can find out.
还有件事我想让你做
There's something else I want you to do.
当然 什么事
Sure, what is it?
艾萨克森兄弟确定了
The Isaacsons identified the poison
奈普家孩子体内的毒物
found in the body of the Napp child.
我想让你去看看它存放在哪里
I want you to see where it's stored.
药品都被锁着
The drugs are kept under lock and key,
但那不是问题
but that's not a problem.
就没有我弄不开的锁 莎拉小姐
There ain't a lock invented that I can't pick, Miss Sara.
他们说是苯胺衍生物
They said they're aniline derivatives,
但可能会有不同的名字
but they may have different names,
你要找的是这些
so here's what you're looking for.
乙酰苯胺 非那西丁
Acetanilide phenacetin.
应该有个药品发放的记录
There should be a ledger indicating drug administration.
也许有是谁签发的
Maybe who signed for it.
查看名字 剂量还有是谁领出来的
Look for names, amounts, and who takes it out.
乙酰苯胺
你吓了我一大跳
Oh, you gave me such a fright.
我心都快要爆♥炸♥了
I thought my heart was gonna explode.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
如果你被发现在这里
Oh, well, you're going to get into bother
那你可就有麻烦了
if you're found in here.
这里是不准进的
It's off-limits.
但你本来就知道 对吧
But you already know that, don't you?
不 我在找...
No, no, I was looking for--
那我就信你了
Oh, I believe you, then.
柯琳·莱德威奇 护工 悲伤的母亲
Colleen Ledwidge. Ward girl, grieving mother.
她孩子没了
She lost a baby,
于是她就拿别人的孩子来取代
so she replaces it with another one.
拐走利纳雷斯的孩子有其目的
Kidnapping the Lindares child is servicing a need,
但这个案子还表现出了暴♥力♥
but there is a violence to this case,
凶手内心燃烧的怒火
a fury seething within the murderer's breast.
比茜说她对抛弃了她的有钱人
Bitsy said she was enraged at the wealthy man
理查德·奥斯古 非常恼怒
who had discarded her, Richard Osgood.
她符合我们的侧写
She fits our profile.
一个看护能神不知鬼不觉地拿到苯胺吗
Could a ward girl acquire aniline without detection?
舍监负责病房♥
The Matron oversees the ward.
她肯定负责订药的
She no doubt places the drug orders herself.
她看上去最有可能
She seems the most likely
也最有手段能掩盖此事
to have the access and the means to cover it up.
舍监带着怨恨
Matron wields her power at the hospital
在医院颐气指使
with spite and venom.
也许是恨她无法拥有的东西
Resentful, perhaps, of what she does not have:
孩子
A child.
虽然侧写更接近于是乳母干的
Although a woman who is a wet nurse better suits the profile.
但舍监管理着一群
The Matron manages a staff of wet nurses
把奶装在瓶里的乳母
who bottle their milk.
她可以随意把奶配给任何一个婴儿
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表