剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
最坏呢
And at worst, well,
这需要我们去发现
that's for us to uncover.
这是正在调查的犯罪现场
Crime scene under active investigation.
我也是调查成员 警官
I'm part of that investigation, officer.
我在报纸上见过你还有你的名字 女士
Oh, I've seen your name and face in the papers, miss,
你不在我的名单里
but you're not on my list.
我们搜了整栋房♥子 没有她的踪迹
We've checked the whole house. There's no sign of her.
艾萨克森
Isaacson!
有任何证据显示
Is there anything to suggest
这里是她外出时隐藏受害者的地方吗
that's where she kept the victims when she was away?
艾萨克森 他们叫你上楼
Isaacson, they're calling for you upstairs.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
我们待会儿会向你们回报
We'll report back later.
如果不是这里 那是哪里
If not here, then where?
她一定得在某处照看婴儿
She had to have cared for the babies somewhere.
或许这里还藏着更多线索
Perhaps there is more here than meets the eye.
毕竟 这里归咕咕·诺克斯所有
After all, it is owned by Goo Goo Knox.
我们得进去
We should go in.
天哪
Oh, my God.
她把他们关在笼子里
She kept them caged.
莎拉
Sara.
-他们全死了吗 -是
- Are they all dead? - Yes.
这是玛莎·奈普的小孩
This one is Martha Napp's.
其他的是谁
Who are the others?
我猜是别的受害者
Other victims, I suppose.
这似乎是为另一幅肖像画准备的
And this seems to be set up for another portrait.
为安娜宝宝准备的
For baby Anna.
看来我们及时发现了她
Looks like we found her just in time.
-这是她的 -她从房♥子里偷出来的
- This belongs to her. - She stole it from the house.
也就是说 她闯入房♥间抱走孩子的那晚
Meaning the night she broke in to take the child
很可能不是她第一次去那里
was probably not the first time she'd been there.
想象她夜里在领♥事♥馆♥
It's so frightening to imagine her
像幽灵一样在暗处看着他们
in the consulate at night,
简直恐怖
like a phantom watching them.
我去叫马库斯和卢修斯
I'll go get Marcus and Lucius.
你曾对我充满期望 保罗
You had expectations of me, Paulie.
合理的期望
Fair ones.
我太忙于一件案子
I got caught up in this case...
事发紧急 且令人不解
a matter of confounding urgency that...
我沉醉于其中了
overtook me, and then...
我以为只有魔术
Magic was the one thing I sensed could reunite
能让保罗在创伤发生前的那个
Paulie's pre-traumatized, childish, joyful self,
快乐天真的自我回到现在这个焦虑的少年身上
with the anxious, troubled, young man he was becoming.
我以为这会让他
I thought it would permit him
觉得这种未知是某种奇迹
to feel this lack of understanding as a wonder,
而不是恐惧的来源
not another source of fear.
你成功了
And you succeeded.
或许成功过头了
Perhaps too well.
他开始活在奇迹里 忽略了现实
He began living in the wonder and neglecting what's real.
我为他编了个故事
I weaved for him a fiction
和莉比·哈奇编给自己的一样
no different than the one Libby Hatch has created for herself.
不 你只是在想办法惩罚自己
No, you're simply looking for ways to punish yourself.
事实上 拉兹洛 你确实帮了他
Truth is, Laszlo, you did help him.
你帮他向前看
You helped him to look ahead,
我觉得 正是因为没有奇迹
and I might argue that it is the absence of wonder
孩子才会长成莉比·哈奇那样的人
that molds a child into a person like Libby hatch.
你得花点时间为自己考虑考虑
You might take some time to look ahead for yourself.
浮夸和自我怀疑是
Grandiosity and self-doubt are--
致命的
Fatal.
确实会
They can be.
我得回医院
I need to get back to the Institute.
警♥察♥会带一位医学专家来考察
The police are bringing a medical expert to see if I--
我是否有能力做主管
if I'm competent to be its director.
看起来像是史蒂文森或雪莱想出来的东西
Looks like something Stevenson or Shelley might conjure up.
这一切看上去都令人很不安
Everything about this is disturbing.
莉比就曾在这里 一天比一天更加不安
It's Libby who is disturbed and growing more so by the day.
我不敢想象她还能做出什么事来
I'd rather not imagine what else she's capable of.
如果我没猜错 这是纪念品盒 马库斯
Memory boxes, if I'm correct, Marcus.
每一个存有婴儿早期的纪念品
Each containing mementos from the infant's earliest days.
有些是孩子去世时穿的衣服
Some are what the child wore in death.
胎毛
Baby's hair.
这叫哀悼胸针
It's called a mourning brooch.
我猜是之前婴儿谋杀案的受害者留下的
From an earlier infanticide, I suspect, given the contents.
拉兹洛得看看这个
Laszlo needs to see this.
我很好奇他为什么不在办公室
I'm curious as to why he's not in his office.
我已经给他打了好几个电♥话♥了
I have called him several times.
你知道这是什么吗 约翰
Do you recognize this, John?
好像是家族徽章之类的东西
It's a family crest of some sort.
我不知道这是谁的
I don't know whose it is.
她不在了
She's gone.
她不在了 咕咕
She's gone, Goo Goo.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我们会让一切都好起来的
We'll make everything better.
我答应你
I promise.
我很酸涨
I'm sore.
我们会幸福的 咕咕
We're gonna be happy, Goo Goo.
我们会幸福的
We're gonna be happy.
克雷泽勒医院
作为
As a representative
纽约市医疗协会董事会的代表
for the Board for the New York City Medical Institutions,
我特此通知你
I'm hereby informing you
这间医院正在接受调查
that this institute is now under investigation.
因为什么
For?
可能给未成年人治疗过程中存在渎职
Possible criminal negligence in the treatment of minors.
你会在调查过程中
Will you be bringing your objectivity
保持客观吗 马科
to this investigation, Markoe?
你 克雷泽勒博士
You, Dr. Kreizler,
州里将暂停你的行医资格
are suspended by the state from practicing medicine,
暂停你以精神病医生身份作顾问
advising professionally in your capacity as an alienist,
直到董事会完成调查
until the board completes its investigation.
保罗是个很复杂的病人
Paulie is a complex patient,
你故意曲解了
and you are deliberately mischaracterizing
造成他受伤的原因
what has caused his injury.
把他交给像你这样的医生
To deliver him to a doctor like you
会对孩子造成不可挽回的伤害
could do irreparable harm to the boy.
你照顾的一个男孩想在你办公室里绞死自己
A boy in your care tried to strangle himself in your office
你还说是我会伤害他
and you're lecturing me about doing harm?
我的诊断是
It is my judgment
他并不是想自杀
that it wasn't an instance of suicidal ideation.
所以你是不担心这个男孩吗
Oh, so you have no concern about the boy?
我不是这个意思
I did not say that.
我的确是担心的
I am concerned.
那事情就这么决定了
Well, that matter's been decided.
你会有上诉的机会的
You'll have your chance to appeal.
当然 你也知道在夏天这个时候
Of course, you know how difficult it is
要召回董事会成员有多难
to gather the board in the summertime,
毕竟这个时候大家都不在
what with everyone away.
当然
Still,
你还是有很多时间反省自己的失败
plenty of time to contemplate your panoply of failings.
他们怎么能这样
How can they do this?
这没有道理
This is nonsense.
你曾经治愈了那么多
You have a history of championing those
根本无法自理的人
who cannot care for themselves.
你当然可以上诉
Surely, you can make an appeal.
没有确切的实验测试
There's no laboratory test
可以证明我的判断是正确的
to prove the soundness of my judgment,
或者证明我的临床诊断法是安全的
nor the safety of my clinical methods.
如果有什么我能做的
Well, if there's anything I can do.
你不应该自己独自承担这些
You should not have to shoulder this burden alone.
我不是独自承担
I haven't.
我没有
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表