剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
Abstractions and hypotheses.
先生 克雷泽勒插手是为了他自己
Kreizler meddles, sir, for his own purposes.
他帮助你寻回了那个西班牙宝宝
He helped you get that Spanish baby back.
没有他我无法做到这些
I could not have done it without him.
我需要他复职
I'll need him reinstated
从而合法地加入我的团队
in order to legally join my team.
还有什么条件吗
There was another condition?
这和前局长有关
It involves the ex-commissioner.
让我当这个案子的首席侦探
I am the lead detective on this case.
我不为伯恩先生工作 伯恩先生为我工作
I do not work for Mr. Byrnes; Mr. Byrnes works for me
要时刻遵守我的指示
and will follow my directives at all times.
我比你多了30年的警探经验
I have 30 years' more experience.
你并没有发现秘密房♥间 也没有追回这些东西
You didn't find the secret room or retrieve its contents,
不是吗
did you?
我同意你的条件
That's agreed.
你被雇佣了
And you're hired.
谢谢 范德比尔特先生
Thank you, Mr. Vanderbilt.
拉兹洛
Laszlo.
孩子怎么样
How is the child?
他说自己在试着模仿胡迪尼
He says he was trying to emulate Houdini,
但我不这么认为
but I suspect otherwise.
我认为这是在迫切地讨人欢心
But I assume it was a desperate plea for affection.
-我让他失望了 -你并没有让他失望
- I failed him. - You did not fail him.
你为他做了能做的一切
You did everything you could for him.
保罗还不知道医院关闭了
Paulie does not yet know the Institute is closed.
他会去哪 难道医院不会再开了吗
Where will he go, should it not be reopened?
恐怕他会被送到孤儿院
I fear he will be sent to an orphanage.
那就只有一个办法了
Well, there's only one thing for it, then.
这都是徒劳 莎拉
It is an exercise in futility, Sara.
连你的范德比尔特先生都没有权力
Even your Mr. Vanderbilt does not have the power
在董事会人员不齐的情况下推♥翻♥州里的决定
to overturn the state board without quorum.
不要放弃希望 拉兹洛
Do not abandon hope, Laszlo.
帮我找到范德比尔特家的孩子 还有莉比·哈奇
Help me find the Vanderbilt child and Libby Hatch.
我们不仅要找到他们
And not only will we find them,
我还保证 我会让范德比尔特遵循诺言
but I promise you I will hold Vanderbilt to his word.
你的医院能重开
The Institute will be reopened.
让我们先从已知的信息入手
Let us begin with what we know.
莉比·哈奇 我们要问 她是谁
Libby Hatch. Question is, who is she?
她是谁 她来自哪里
Who is she, and where is she from?
我们刚认识的时候有一种亲切感
I perceived, when we first met, a bond of kinship,
可能如果没有出现这些情况
as if were it not for the circumstances,
我们会是朋友
we would've been friends.
你喜欢她
You liked her?
为什么
Why?
她很脆弱
She was vulnerable.
她的态度很小心 举动也很谨慎
Her manner apprehensive, her actions tentative.
但是却透露出一些智慧
Yet there was an intelligence there.
她想要我了解她
She wanted me to know her.
但是 她骗了我
And yet, she deceived me.
骗子就像是魔术师
Liars are like magicians.
我们被我们所见所听的东西所欺骗
We are deceived by what we see, what we are told,
但是在那些手法之下
but beneath the sleight-of-hand,
只是一个简单的把戏
there's still a simple trick.
我没觉得有什么可比性
I fail to see the comparison.
拉兹洛想说的是
I believe what Laszlo means is that
优秀的骗子和欺诈师会让我们相信他们
good liars and con artists can make us believe them.
他们会将真♥相♥和谎言编织在一起
They combine the unalloyed truth with the falsehoods,
有时候 他们自己都会相信自己
something they believe themselves.
莉比可能和你透露过真实的自我
Libby might well have told you a truth about who she is.
因为 莎拉
Because you see, Sara,
你在她身上感觉到的亲切感在她的心中
unquestionably, the bond you felt for her,
肯定也是真实的
in her mind, was genuine.
所以她可能告诉了你一些真实的信息
So something she said must've been the truth.
她的父亲
Her father.
有那么一瞬间
There was a moment when
她看到了我的怀表上的照片
she saw the photograph of my father in my pocket watch.
她问我这是谁
She asked me who it was.
那是你男友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
不 是我父亲
No, no. It's my father.
我也不知道为什么 但是
And I don't know why, but...
她有些不对劲 她的神情 我也不知道
something about her, her look, I--I'm not sure,
但不知道为什么 我便向她坦诚了他是怎么死的
but something made me confess to her how he had died.
他出了枪♥支♥事故
He had an accident with a gun.
那她和你说了什么呢
What did she tell you in return?
她和我说起了自己的父亲
She told me of her own father.
我了解那种事
I know about that sort of thing.
我父亲
M-my father, he--
他也出了事故
he had a accident, too.
他是在桥边的一根绳子上
With him, it was a rope over a bridge.
很大的突破 莎拉
This is very significant, Sara.
这种会被人看到的事肯定有报道
Such a public act would doubtless have been reported.
我们先查出她的父亲 就能查出莉比
We find out who the father is, we find out who Libby is
也许能查出她去哪里了
and maybe where she's gone.
但我觉得《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的档案馆
But I think the "New York Times" archives
可能有我们要的信息
might have that information.
莎拉
Sara,
如果你没有事
if you have no prior engagements,
我会非常感谢你来帮我
a spare pair of hands would be very much appreciated.
祝你过得愉快
Good day.
那晚跟着莉比的时候
There was something else I saw
我还看到了别的事
when I followed Libby that night.
我之前没提
I hadn't mentioned it before,
因为我们已经找到安娜·利纳雷斯了
because we had already found Anna Linares.
是什么事
What was it?
我在远处观察莉比和咕咕·诺克斯
I observed from afar Libby and Goo Goo Knox.
她似乎在喂他
She appeared to be nursing him.
她在给他哺乳 但似乎也是在水乳♥交♥融
He was feeding from her, and yet it also seemed carnal.
恋母乳癖
Lactophilia.
非常罕见
It's most curious.
真是一个令人着迷的案例
It is a fascinating case.
这件事为什么令你感到困扰
What disturbs you about this one?
对一个用乳♥房♥♥来传递死亡的女人来说
Well, it's an unexpected fetish for a woman
有这种性癖 是一件让人意想不到的事
who uses her breasts as deliverers of death.
你的说法非常夸张
A dramatic turn of phrase for something
我倒觉得这也许根本不算是性癖
I might argue might not be a fetish at all.
你不觉得这种行为很反常吗
You wouldn't consider this behavior a deviation?
我很惊讶听到这样的论点
I am surprised to hear such an argument.
女子的观点
From a woman.
最近的研究表明
The most recent studies suggest
性癖是指男人将女人
a fetish is a means by which a man reduces a woman
贬低为自己的一部分
to a fraction of herself,
体验性满足的一种方式
experiencing sexual gratification.
性癖之所以令人愉悦
The fetish is pleasurable
是因为它将女性物化了
because it partializes a woman
从而使其不具威胁性
and thereby renders her non-threatening.
你有过这种经验吗
Has that been your experience?
你说什么
Sorry?
如果你的目光被美丽的胸部所吸引
If your gaze were attracted by a shapely bosom,
难道你会忘记了拥有这些部位的女人吗
do you forget about the woman to whom these parts belong?
你看到我的脚踝时 是否把我忘得一干二净
Have you forgotten all of me when you see my ankle?
我并不把自己与这种病状的患者归为一类
I don't categorize myself among the sufferers of this pathology.
也许这种吸引根本不是病态
Perhaps this type of attraction is not the pathology at all,
也许女人可能会享受自己在这种仪式中的角色
and perhaps a woman might enjoy her part in such a ritual.
对于成年男性来说 女性的乳♥房♥♥象征着生命
With adult males, a woman's breasts are life-affirming.
她们并不是在这种环境下使用它
She doesn't use them in this context;
而是让它们去回应愉悦
she puts them in a position to respond to pleasure.
乳♥房♥♥是性感带
Breasts are erogenous zones.
我当然知道这点
I'm aware of that, of course.
但是公开的元素呢
But the public nature of it?
这很有趣 我同意
It's interesting, I agree.
我做过这座城市的警♥察♥
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表