剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
19世纪 患有精神疾病的人被认为是脱离了他们的真实本性
而研究他们的专家就因此被称为精神病学家
纽约市 1♥8♥9♥6年
稍等
Just a moment.
怎么了 玛丽
What is it, Mary?
-发生什么了 -在新桥上
- What's happened? - Up on the new bridge,
他说发生了一些可怕的事
he said something bad happened.
我在包厘街发现了他
I found him down on the Bowery.
好了
All right.
裹好了
There you go.
我是克雷泽勒博士
My name is Dr. Kreizler.
能告诉我你看到了什么吗
Can you tell me what you saw?
没事的
It's all right.
他为什么穿着裙子
Why was he wearin' a dress?
什么
Sorry?
死掉的那个孩子
The dead kid.
他穿得像个女孩
He was dressed up like a girl.
有人把他切成碎片了
Somebody cut him to pieces.
你确定是个男孩吗
Are you sure it was a boy?
警♥察♥是那么说的
That's what the cops said.
史蒂文 备马车
Stevie? Ready the calash.
去找摩尔先生 带他去桥那里
I need you to fetch Mr. Moore and bring him to the bridge.
叫摩尔带上他的绘画工具
Tell Moore to bring his drawing kit.
告诉他我需要细节
And tell him I need details!
你今晚去哪了
Where were you this evening?
阿斯特太太家
At Mrs. Astor's.
杰克也在吗
Was Jack there?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
怎么了
What is it?
原谅我 约翰
Forgive me, John.
我爱他
I love him.
老天啊
Oh, for God's sake!
抱歉打扰 摩尔先生
Sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Moore,
但有个小伙子来找你
but there is a young lad here to see you.
他说是要事
He says it's very important.
-什么 -芙洛拉 出去 我要用房♥间
- What? u202d- Flora, dégage! u202dJ'ai besion de la chambre.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
什么事这么急 史蒂文
What can't possibly wait, Stevie?!
他说他要找你
He said he needs you.
我们去哪啊
Where on earth are we going?
警♥察♥已经到了 他说要你去看一眼
The cops is there, so he said he wanted you to go take a look.
-闪开 -走开
- Get out the way! - Hyah! Move!
-看什么 -不
- Take a look at what?! - No!
-天呐 -小心点
- My God! - Hey, watch it!
坐稳了
Hang on!
罗斯福已经到了
Roosevelt's there.
你得费点口舌才能上去了
You're gonna have to talk your way up!
天呐 史蒂文 去哪
For God's sake, Stevie, up where?!
前面止入
No further.
你是谁
And who might you be?
约翰·摩尔 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的
John Moore. I'm with the "New York Times."
记者不得入内
No reporters.
我不是记者 我是画师
I'm not a reporter. I'm an illustrator.
那你有两个好理由
Well, then, there's two good reasons
不能上去了
for you not to be going up there.
罗斯福专员叫我来的
Commissioner Roosevelt sent for me.
那我们可别让专员
Well...we sure wouldn't want to be disappointin'
久等了
the commissioner.
摩尔 你来干什么
Moore? What the hell are you doing here?
西奥多
Theodore.
我下死命令不得任何人上来的
I gave strict instructions not to allow anyone up.
他说你叫他来的 罗斯福先生
He said you sent for him, Mr. Roosevelt.
克雷泽勒叫我来的
Kreizler sent me.
我只是来画画的 其他一概不知
I'm to capture an image. I know nothing more.
那他根本不该上来 长官
Then he's got no business being here, sir.
尤其如果是那个骗子医生派他来的
Especially if he's been sent by that quacksalver doctor.
如果不是要紧事 克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler would not have made the request
也不会叫我来了
had it not been important.
好吧 摩尔 如果你受得了
Very well, Moore, if you think you can stomach it.
赶紧的吧
Git on, then.
她的眼睛呢
Where are her eyes?
要么是鸟啄走了 要么是老鼠
'Twas birds got 'em or rats.
你真是被折腾得不轻 小乔治奥
Somebody's done you up good, young Giorgio.
瞧你这样子
You're a hell of a mess.
你认识这孩子
You know this child?
是的
I do.
乔治奥·圣雷利
Giorgio Santorelli.
在梦死馆接活儿的男童妓
He's a boy-whore, u202dworked out of Paresis Hall.
但它在那儿被叫作格洛丽娅
'Twas was known as Gloria there, though.
你干吗非要用"它"来指代他
Why must you call him "it"?
那你要管一个把自己打扮成女孩
What else you call u202da degenerate who dresses himself
讨好成年男人的人♥渣♥叫什么
as a girl for the pleasure of grown men?
够了 你说这男孩在梦死馆干活
Enough! You say the boy worked out of Paresis Hall?
业主是谁
u202dWho is the proprietor?
所有者是比夫·埃里森和保罗·凯利 长官
That'd be Biff Ellison and Paul Kelly what own it, sir.
让他们明天去我办公室
I want them in my office tomorrow.
抱歉 专员
But beggin' your pardon, Commissioner,
但就因为个小外国人♥渣♥死了
but summonin' a man like Paul Kelly
把保罗·凯利那样的人叫来
just because some little piece of dago trash has been found --
让他们明天去我办公室
My office tomorrow
否则你就辞职吧 康纳警监
or your badge on my desk, Captain Connor.
听您的 罗斯福先生
As you command, Mr. Roosevelt.
什么样的恶魔会做这样的事
What kind of devil could do such a thing?
本杰明 索菲亚
沉默天使 第一季 第一集
儿童纵火往往是寂寞的表现
Fire setting in children is often a sign of loneliness,
而非出于恶意
not malice.
还有尿床
Then there's the bed-wetting.
医学术语是"遗尿"
The medical term is enuresis.
尿床有羞耻的含义
Bed-wetting has connotations of shame.
这对孩子是没有好处的
That is unhelpful to a child.
推荐你的人说你还治大人
The people who recommended you said you treat adults, too.
是的
That is correct.
但我一直觉得孩子的头脑更有趣
But I've always found children's minds to be more interesting.
我们想知道的是 博士
u202dWhat we'd like to know, Doctor,
你能不能治好以斯拉
is if you can cure Ezra.
免得我们哪天烧成灰
Before we end up in a heap of ash.
作为精神病学家 我治疗病人的神智
As an alienist, I treat mental and emotional disorders
和情绪的失调 尽量减缓他们的症状
in my patients, and I try to alleviate their condition.
我不自认为能治好他们
I do not presume to cure them.
锻炼室在这边
The exercise room is over here.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
-很好 孩子们 -一 二 三 四
- Good, children. - One, two, three, four.
-一 二 三 四 -走廊尽头是音乐室
- One, two, three, four. - The music room is down the hall.
宿舍在楼上
The dormitories are upstairs,
你可能已经看到操场了
and you may have seen the playground.
你看上去像是喜欢去户外玩
You look as if you like playing outdoors.
他就是个骗子
The man's a fraud.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
你让我一夜未眠 拉兹洛
You've caused me u202da sleepless night, Laszlo.
恐怕今后还会有这样的夜晚
The first of many, I suspect.
请原谅 但我没办法
Forgive me, but I had no choice.
罗斯福和他的警官
Roosevelt and his officers
绝不会让我上桥的
would have never allowed me on that bridge
我觉得他们对你的态度或许能好点
and I thought they might be better disposed to you.
你认识那孩子吗
Did you know the child?
这个不认识
Not this one.
你带画过来了吗
Do you have the drawings?
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
告诉你
Tell you?
都在那里了 我都画了
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表