剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
我今晚还得去别的地方
My presence is required elsewhere this evening.
我们得回哈德逊街去
We need to go back to Hudson Street.
我们手上只有咕咕·诺克斯这一个地址
It's the only address we have for Goo Goo Knox.
莉比对你有威胁
Libby is a danger to you.
我坚持你要留在这里
I insist you stay here
直到她被捕或以其他方式被制止
until she is in custody or otherwise deterred.
莎拉 我说了些过分的话
Sara, I said some harsh things
我一直在想我为什么要说那种话
and I've been thinking about why I said them.
我可能需要点时间 或许还需要点勇气
It may take some time and possibly some courage
才能找到答案
before I find the answers.
拜托 我走后把门锁好
Now, please, bolt the door after I leave.
现在没空
Not now, please.
怎么了 保罗
What is it, Paulie?
我想再给你看个魔术
I want to show you another trick.
我学的
I learned.
坐吧
Take a seat.
希望不会疼
I hope it won't hurt.
不会的
It won't hurt.
数到三
And on the count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
看
And voilà!
胡迪尼大♥师♥也不能做得更棒了
Houdini himself could not have done it better.
凯伦·斯特拉顿
谢谢
Thank you.
这里很私密
It is very intimate.
你是说这里不如戴尔莫尼科餐馆那么热闹吧
I gather you mean it's not Delmonico's,
我完全明白你的意思 但是
and I entirely know your point, but you see,
我有时很喜欢独自用餐
I quite like to dine alone on occasion.
我也是
As do I.
我们要敬什么
To what shall we drink?
敬喝醉吧
Let us drink to getting drunk.
那未必可能
I'm not entirely sure that is possible.
-我不喜欢 -失控吗
- I do not like to-- - To lose control?
做出不雅行为
Behave indelicately.
干杯
Santé.
你的信息听上去很急
Your message sounded urgent.
是的
Yes.
事实上 我遭遇了僵局
Truth be told, I've reached an impasse
我觉得你或许能给我点灵感
and I thought you might shake some of the rocks free.
是病人的事吗
With a patient?
其实是一宗犯罪调查
A criminal investigation, actually.
罪犯是一名年轻女人
The perpetrator is a young woman
她已绑♥架♥了多名婴儿
who has kidnapped several infants
至少杀了一名
and at least killed one.
杀婴
Infanticide?
太不寻常了
How unusual.
她恶化了
She's progressed.
事实上
In truth...
女性头脑的一些方面
There are facets of the female mind
我实在难以理解
I find very difficult to grasp.
我是要做你的研究对象还是参谋
Am I to be your subject or your sounding board?
当然是后者
The latter, of course.
但这名女性的行为让我非常不解
But I'm puzzled to no end by the actions of this woman.
我本以为已经了解了她的动机 但她...
Once I think I've gotten a handle of her motivations, she--
让你意外了吗
She surprises you?
对
Yes.
没错
Exactly.
是的
Yes.
所以我觉得或许与一位同僚
That is why I thought it would be invigorating
谈谈此事
to engage on this...
能激发灵感
with a colleague.
同僚
A colleague.
再敬一杯
Another toast.
这次该敬什么 斯特拉顿教授
What shall we drink to this time, Professor Stratton?
合作
To collaboration.
-莎拉 -塞拉斯
- Sara. - Cyrus.
我需要找到莉比·哈奇
I need to find Libby Hatch.
你说她跟扫荡帮的咕咕有瓜葛
You said she was involved with the Dusters with Goo Goo.
回家去吧
Please, go home.
这里唯一的扫荡帮就是那边的胖杰
Look, the only Duster here is Fat Jack over there.
拜托 莎拉 很晚了
Please, Sara. It's late.
好 你们够了 够了
All right, enough of that. Enough!
我能帮你
I can help.
乔安娜 我不想给你惹麻烦
Joanna, I don't wanna get you into trouble.
我想帮你 莎拉
I'd like to help you, Sara.
我知道谁能带我们找到咕咕
I know who can lead us to Goo Goo.
好了 都谁玩
All right. Who gets to play?
那是咕咕·诺克斯
That's Goo Goo Knox.
天啊 那是莉比
Oh, my God. It's Libby.
怎么了
What's the matter?
宝宝不是让你开心吗
Baby makes you happy, don't it?
有什么变了
Something's different.
我觉得她不认为
I don't think that she thinks that...
我是她妈妈
that I'm her mom.
别又来
No, not this again.
你知道我愿为你做任何事
You know I'd do anything for you.
我愿为你杀人
I'd kill for you.
你太好了 咕咕
That's so sweet, Goo Goo.
不管你想要什么 你想要什么
Whatever you want. What do you want, huh?
我们可以再给你弄一个
We can get you a new one.
不 我不想要别的宝宝
No, I don't-- I don't want any baby.
我想要我的宝宝
I want my baby.
我以为我是你的宝宝
I thought I was your baby.
你就这样向我索要温存吗
Is that your way of asking me something?
你知道的
Oh, you know it is.
你想来一口 是吧
You want a go, don't you?
来妈妈这里
Come to your mama.
我需要你去给
I need you to get a message
约翰·摩尔和克雷泽勒博士送信
to John Moore and Dr. Kreizler.
我不能丢下你一人在这里
I'm not leaving you here alone.
我们得尽快叫来所有的帮手
It's vital that we enlist all the help we can get as soon as possible.
小心 莎拉
Be careful, Sara.
拿破仑
你说你今晚属于我们的
You said you were ours tonight,
不是报社
not the paper's.
该你了 问问题
It's your turn. Ask a question.
什么样的问题
What sort of question?
问到你知道自己是谁
Well, to get to an answer about who you are.
我唯一想知道的答案
Well, the only answer that I require
就是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》是怎么在我们眼皮下
is how "The New York Times" manages to poach
偷走那么多报道的
so many stories from right under our nose.
大概就是在最凑巧的时候
Well, it's a matter of being in the right place
在合适的地方吧
at the most opportune time, I suppose.
记者的职责
The responsibility of the journalist
是报道新闻
is to report the news,
但约翰似乎喜欢参与新闻的制♥造♥
but, John seems to prefer taking part in its creation.
有人找你 先生
There's a person to see you, sir.
"人" 莫里斯
A "person," Maurice?
不是绅士或女士吗
Not a gentleman or a lady?
真有趣
You've intrigued us.
带这位神秘人到桌前来
Bring this mysterious creature to the table.
这事需要谨慎处理
It's a matter of some discretion.
更多是急事 不需要太谨慎
More a matter of urgency than discretion.
或许你们能找个更私密的地方谈工作
Perhaps you can find a more discreet spot to talk shop.
抱歉了 乔安娜
Sorry about that, Joanna.
是莎拉
It's Sara.
她找到莉比·哈奇了
She's found Libby Hatch.
她在跟踪她
She's following her.
自己吗
On her own?
她最后是在哪
Where--where was she last?
扫荡帮地盘
Duster territory.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表