剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
或被当做诱饵
or used as a lure.
柯拉拉 跟我们走吧
Clara, you're coming with us.
我们会保护你 我保证
We'll keep you safe, I promise.
她来了
She's coming.
穿着条纹外套 在三个街区外被看到
Spotted three blocks away in a striped jacket.
-我们追吗 -不
- Should we pursue? - No.
让她来
Let her come to us.
有成果了 霍华德小姐
Results, Miss Howard.
这下有成果了
The results will out.
别紧张 亲爱的
Don't be nervous, sweetheart.
让她进来
Just let her in.
小伙子们眨眼就能拿下她
The boys'll take her down in a flash.
这衣服你哪来的
Where'd you get this coat?
她说给我了
She said I could keep it
只要我给这里送样东西
if I delivered something to this address.
她给了你什么
What'd she give you?
她说你们每个人都有一个
She said to tell you there was one for each of you.
那样把他们引出来很聪明
It was smart bringing 'em out like that.
我想看看她
I wanna see her.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
莉比 我们得走了
Libby, we have to go.
莉比
Libby.
莉比
Libby.
那里 在那里
There! Over there!
我看到他们了 在那里
I see 'em! Over there!
上
Go!
我们分头跑
We should split up.
他们会找我们俩的
They'll be looking for both of us.
快走吧
You run along now.
你可以出来了
You can come out.
来吧
Come on.
往前走
Keep coming.
站住吧
That'll do.
那子弹真是妙招
The bullet was a nice touch.
但我也有一枚给你
But I got one for you too.
告诉我
Tell me something.
我女儿
My daughter.
她什么样
What's she like?
可能是哑巴吧
Mute, maybe.
要么就是蠢
Or plain stupid.
我猜肯定跟她妈妈一样脑子不正常
Screwed up in the head like her mother, I'd imagine.
跪下
Now down on your knees.
等我带着你和那婴儿去交差
Vanderbilt's gonna be pleased
范德比尔特会很高兴的
when I walk in with you and that baby.
非常高兴
Real pleased.
手背后
Now get your hands behind your back.
她在这里
She's down here!
柯拉拉
Clara,
我跟你说过的斯特拉顿博士
I told you about Dr. Stratton.
你好 柯拉拉
Hello, Clara.
史蒂文 可以带她转转吗
Stevie, would you mind showing her around?
好 这边来
Sure. This way.
没事的
It's all right.
她要走过艰难的旅程
She has a difficult road.
而我无法帮她找到方向
One I won't be able to help her navigate.
你的执照吊销只是暂时的
The loss of your license is only temporary.
至少机构在此期间能继续运作
At least the institute will remain open in the interim.
多谢你在这方面帮我
I appreciate your assistance where that's concerned.
不客气
Of course.
案子接下来要怎么办
What happens next with the case?
更多死亡
More deaths.
今天的事已确保了这点
Today's events guaranteed it.
如果我们今晚要工作
If we're working tonight,
我可以取消跟卢修斯的约会
I can cancel my plans with Lucius.
不 你一定要去
No, I insist you keep them.
替我带好
Give him my best.
你没事吧 莎拉小姐
Are you okay, Miss Sara?
你似乎很不安
You seem out of sorts.
我很沮丧
I'm frustrated.
老实说很愤怒
Furious, truth be told.
今天伯恩玩的那一手
After the stunt Byrnes pulled today,
让莉比接下来的行动难以预料了
who knows what Libby is capable of next.
我不希望留你一人
I'd rather you not be alone.
我叫摩尔先生来吧
Shall I call Mr. Moore?
不了
No.
那我还是把晚餐改期吧
Then I will reschedule dinner.
拜托 比茜 我很好
Please, Bitsy. I'm fine.
但多谢你关心了
But I appreciate your concern.
如果你爱他 就一定要告诉他 莎拉
If you love him, you must tell him, Sara.
否则将来早晚会悔不当初
A time will come when it's too late.
是要等摩尔先生 还是直接点菜了
Will you wait for Mr. Moore or shall I take the order?
不必等 他很好就会来
There's no need to wait. He'll be along directly.
你确定吗 老板
You sure of that, Chief?
我们今天有过一场男人间的谈话 维奥蕾特
We spoke today as men, Violet.
虽然我已经说了太多
That's more than I should have said on the matter,
但我更不希望你担心
but nor will I see you fret.
我没担心
I'm not fretting.
今晚没有
Not tonight.
如果怀着怨气做计划 一夏天都要毁了
It would sully the whole summer to plan it with a sour heart.
你这个夏天就要结婚了 亲爱的
The summer you are to be married, my dear.
摩尔先生要奶油浓汤做开胃菜
Mr. Moore will have the Vichyssoise to start.
很凉的
Very cold.
然后是大脊骨牛排 三分熟
And the porterhouse, rare.
配菠菜
With spinach.
你几乎比我都了解他的口味
You know his tastes almost better than I.
或许吧 亲爱的
I well might, darling.
-喂 -谢天谢地
- Hello? - Oh, thank God.
听到你的声音我就放心了
I'm so relieved to hear your voice.
我一直在等你来电
I've been expecting you.
克雷泽勒说你几小时前就走了
Kreizler said you left him hours ago.
对不起
I'm sorry.
办公室这边还有工作要做
There was more work to be done at the office.
你找到新线索了吗
Have you uncovered a new lead?
莎拉 如果你不肯跟我说话
Sara, if you refuse to speak to me, I--
我没有
I've not refused.
你有
You have.
这让我难以忍♥受
And it's unbearable.
我觉得你现在已经知道
I think you know by now
我觉得很难...
that I find it particularly difficult
不会...
and I have trouble...
表达吗
Expressing?
对 表达自己
Yes. Expressing.
但我觉得我们做的事很美妙
But I thought what we did was rather wonderful.
我也觉得
As did I.
不管那多么不明智
However ill-conceived it may have been.
你是说你后悔了吗
Are you saying you regret it?
不
No.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
但我们没想清楚
But we did not think it through.
那算什么
What it was.
过去的不重要
The question is not what was, it--
重要的是现在
it's what is and...
和将来
what will be.
我在问你想要什么
I'm asking what you want.
该死 莎拉 我不能再这么下去了
Damn it, Sara, I can't do this anymore.
这么兜圈子 真让人发疯
This talking in circles, it's maddening.
约翰
John.
如果有必要 我会替我们俩人做决定
I will make a decision for the both of us if I must.
好吧
Very well.
晚安 莎拉
Good night, Sara.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表