剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
Left on a doorstep by her mother.
抛弃是一系列
Abandonment is a trigger
心理疾病的根源
for a host of psychological ailments.
病
Ailments?
他是想说行为变化
He means behavioral variations.
-失陪一下 -好的
- Excuse me for a moment. - Of course.
与外界接触的减少
Decreased engagement
加上持续的强迫冲动
coupled with persistent compulsive drives.
还有渴求重现她被剥夺的
And a desperation to recreate profound bonds
深刻情感连接
that she has been denied for herself.
这表现了与其他人类的疏离
It suggests a detachment from other human beings,
孤独感
a loneliness,
在执迷中得到满足
sated by obsession.
河水看上去好平静
The water looks so calm.
我们该去那里
That's where we should go.
我们该登上那些大船
We should climb aboard one of those big ships
看看风会把我们吹向哪里
and see where the wind takes us.
我们什么都能做到
Nothing is beyond our means,
只要我们足够想要
if we want it enough.
别去街上 等我回来
Stay off the streets until I get back.
大家认识你的脸
Folks know your face,
那些侦探都出来找你了
and the Pinkertons are out looking.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会给你留点的
I'll save you some.
看看谁从藏身处爬出来了
Look who climbed out of his hidey-hole.
我需要我们的人去收一次保护费
I need our boys to do a collection.
我们刚收
We just did one.
那就再去一次
Well, do another one.
所有客户都预付两个月的
All customers paying two months ahead,
我的命令
on my orders.
你明天拿钱来见我
And you meet me tomorrow with the money.
好啊
Sure.
听着 那个道尔
Listen, that Doyle...
带了个老警♥察♥来 想拿钱换宝宝
came about with some old cop offering money for the baby.
什么 多少钱
What? How much?
他说还能给更多
More where that came from, he said.
只要宝宝吗
For the baby?
似乎你和那姑娘不会有事
Sound like you and the girl are off the hook,
只要你答应他的条件
supposing you take him up on the arrangement.
孩子肯定是大人物的
Kid must belong to someone important.
不留点中介费吗
What about a finder's fee?
打赏我的坦诚
A token for my honesty.
打赏你的坦诚
Now that's for your honesty.
背叛只会更惨
You don't wanna see betrayal.
我研究了这些书籍
I have studied these books
希望能解密人们不能
in the hope of unlocking aspects of the inner life
或不敢说出的内心世界
that people cannot or dare not give voice to.
性♥欲♥倒错
Paraphilia,
性倒错 性变♥态♥
inversion, perversion,
同性恋
urning, dioning,
这些我都知道
all of these I knew,
就像人们可以通过望远镜观察
the way one can know the features of the moon
月亮的样子
through a telescope,
但我们可能永远不知道
but we may never know
碰触其表面的感觉
what its surface feels like to touch.
我走进那个房♥间时 了解到的东西
I understand more from walking into that room
远超克拉夫特-埃宾
than Krafft-Ebing
或哈维洛克·埃利斯上百卷的书籍里
or Havelock Ellis could have ever taught me
所蕴含的知识
in a hundred volumes.
我自称精神病学家
And I call myself an alienist
却从未认清这一点
without having reckoned with this.
或许我真该被吊销执照
Perhaps I deserve having my license taken away.
那就是你从这次体验下的结论吗
That is your conclusion from the experience?
我得说 拉兹洛
Dare say, Laszlo,
你的思维可能是最奇特的
your mind may be the most foreign of all.
俱乐部
The club.
你之前去过吗
Have you been there before?
这是职业问题 还是私人问题
Are you asking professionally or personally?
我愿意对新体验保持开放心态
I like to keep my mind open to new experiences.
新感觉
New feelings.
喂
Hello?
莎拉 拜托 慢慢说
Sara, please, slow down.
-先生 -有零钱吗
- Mister! - Spare change?
滚开
Get outta here.
滚开
Get outta here!
都看不出
It's hard to tell
他这叫玩闹还是粗暴
whether he's being playful or barbaric.
滚开 小混♥蛋♥
Get outta here, you little urchin.
滚
Get, get, get!
对伯恩 还是往坏了猜好
With Byrnes, I think it's best to assume the worst.
你确定我们必须请他来吗
Are you quite sure we had to invite him?
要不我打死你们
Before I shoot the lot of youse!
我们说好有消息通知彼此了
We agreed to keep each other informed.
他跟你说他都干什么了吗
Has he told you what he's been up to?
我猜到了
I thought as much.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
你想过这对我们意味着什么吗
Have you thought about what it means for us?
我满脑子都是那个
I've thought of nothing else.
他来了
He's here.
还有谁更合适
Well, who better to track someone
去找一个危害儿童生命的人呢
responsible for endangering the life of a child?
伯恩很高兴我叫来了你
Byrnes is pleased that I've summoned you.
走吧
Shall we?
我今晚还有事呢
I have an engagement this evening.
玛洛丽·亨特太太
Mrs. Malorie Hunter.
我们有关于你女儿的问题
We have some questions about your daughter.
我读报了
I read the papers.
我一直在等你们
I've been expecting you.
真是栋好房♥子啊
Well, that's a nice little place, isn't it?
令人向往
Aspirations.
亨特太太 你肯定能猜到她会在哪吧
Mrs. Hunter, you must have some idea where she might be.
我真不知道她在哪
I've no idea where she is.
我好多年没见过艾丝柏了
I haven't seen Elspeth in years.
这是我仅剩的她的东西了
This is all I have left of her.
她在城里还有其他家人吗
Does she have any other family in the city?
没有了
No.
朋友呢
Friends?
她可能求助的人
Someone she might turn to for help?
她可能去的地方
Places she might go?
我无从知道
I wouldn't know.
当时只有我们俩相依为命 在她父亲...
It was just the two of us after her father's...
出事故后
accident.
艾丝柏是完美的孩子
Elspeth was the perfect child.
她从未让我担心过
She never gave me any trouble at all.
她跟布鲁克林最好的
She went to school with children
家庭出身的孩子们一起上学
from the finest families in Brooklyn,
脑子不逊于他们任何人 舞也跳得好
as clever as any of them, and she was a beautiful dancer.
我们在巴黎住了一年
We lived in Paris for a year.
她在芭蕾舞学校上学
Studied at the school of ballet.
您觉得您丈夫为何自杀
Why do you suspect your husband killed himself,
亨特太太
Mrs. Hunter?
我怎么能知道
How am I to know?
他性情比较紧绷
He had a nervous disposition.
有医生照顾他吗
Was he under the care of a doctor?
据我所知没有
Not that I was aware of.
他是在乡下长大
He was raised in the country.
城里让他不适
The city made him uncomfortable.
或许他只是受够了
Perhaps he'd simply had enough.
我想一个来自乡下的男人的确很难
I imagine it was difficult for a man from the country
维系您适应的那种生活方式
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表