剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你好 谢拉
Hi, Sierra.
-你好啊 -最近怎样
- Hi. - How are you?
我很好 天哪
I'm good. Um, oh, my God.
这位是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
是的 我女儿和她男朋友
Um, yes, this is my daughter and her boyfriend,
这位是我朋友 谢拉
and this is my friend, Sierra.
我的天 终于见到你了
Oh, my God. It's so great to finally meet you.
妈妈 我们现在能不做这个吗
Mom, can we not do this right now?
-做什么 -见朋友
- Do what? - Meet someone.
我需要和你谈谈
I-I need to talk to you.
时机不对吗 我一会儿再来
Is this a bad time? I can come back.
不如让我和我朋友呆一会儿
Why don't you just give me a moment with my friend,
你们可以去客房♥啪啪啪什么的
and you guys can go fuck in the spare guest room or something.
天 你总是这样 海伦
God, this is so fucking typical, Helen.
能别叫我海伦吗
Can you please stop calling me Helen?
你永远都是这样
You never change, do you?
很抱歉 索洛维太太
Sorry about that, Mrs. Solloway.
她...
She's, um...
用了一种新的避孕措施
just started a new birth control,
让她变得有点暴躁
and it's making her, you know, kind of mad.
没关系 科林 我已经习惯了
It's fine, Colin. I'm used to it.
她挺难搞的
Wow. She is a force.
没错
Yeah. That she is.
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you.
它叫白蝴蝶
It's called a white butterfly.
今天是什么日子
What's the occasion?
没什么
No occasion.
我就是觉得
I've just been thinking about
我能遇见你真好
how blessed I am to have you in my life.
你还好吗 你看起来很累
Are you okay? You look tired.
我很好
No, I'm fine.
我...
I, um...
我一直在想
I-I can't stop thinking about
我们俩在沙漠发生的事
what happened between us in the desert.
是的
Yeah.
你在躲我吗
Have you been avoiding me?
没有
No.
完全没有
No, no, that's not it at all.
那就好
Okay.
因为我有话和你说
Um, good, because I-I have something to tell you.
能等一下吗
Yeah, can it wait?
不 不能等
Uh, no, not... not really.
因为维克还在医院
It's just that, uh, Vik is in the hospital.
发生了什么
Wh-Why?
因为他患了癌症 但拒绝治疗
Because he has cancer and he's not treating it,
所以肿瘤不断变大
so the tumor won't stop growing,
如今开始压♥迫♥他的胆囊
and now it's pressing against his gallbladder,
当然也就感染了
which, of course, is infected because why can't anything
为什么就不能让我喘口气
ever be just okay for one fucking minute?
海伦 我很遗憾
Helen, I'm... I'm so sorry.
是他妈妈
It's his mom.
你好 普丽娅
Hello, Priya.
什么 你慢点讲
What? I don't... No, you're gonna have to slow down.
我不太明白你的意思
I don't understand what you're saying.
败血症吗
Septic?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好的 我这就去
Okay. Yes, all right, I'm on my way.
我现在就出发
Yes, no, I'm leaving now.
现在
Now.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
不
Uh, no.
我得走了
I have to go.
我开车送你
Well, let me drive you.
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
海伦
Helen
让我帮你吧
please let me help you.
我想帮你
I-I want to help you.
谢拉 我们在沙漠发生的事
Sierra, you know what happened in the desert,
只是一时兴起 好吗
that was a one-time thing with us, right?
我和维克在一起
I'm with Vik.
-我不能... -是的
- I-I can't just be-- - Yes.
我明白
I know.
钥匙在哪里
Where are your keys?
我来开车
I'm driving.
需要帮忙吗
Hi. Can I help you?
已经有两位访客了 所以你现在不能进
Uh, there's already two visitors, so you can't-go in right now.
发生了什么
What's going on in there?
-抱歉 你是哪位 -我是
- I'm sorry, who are you? - I'm--
你的访客证在哪里
And where are your visitor passes?
我的就在...
Mine is right...
该死 我的证一定是掉了
Fuck, mine, it must have slipped off.
你们俩都需要访客证
You both need passes.
我要进去
I need to go in there.
他妈妈刚刚打给我
His mother just called me.
对不起 非直系亲属禁止入内
I'm sorry, but if you're not immediate family, you cannot go in.
-我是他妻子 -好的
- I am. I'm his wife. - Great.
那就去前台
So then go to the front desk,
名单上一定有你 然后拿访客证
where your name is surely on the list, and get a pass.
不如我去前台拿两张访客证
Maybe I can go to the desk and get passes for both of us,
她现在直接进去
and then she can go in right now.
-你是谁 -她的朋友
- Who are you? - I'm her friend.
你和他没关系是吗
You're not related to him?
-没有 -那你需要离开
- No, not exactly. - Then you need to go.
也许你应该离开 好吗
Yeah, maybe you should just go, okay?
好的 但是我想...
Okay, but I... I would just like...
你病了吗
Are you sick?
这家伙已经患了败血症
This guy's already septic.
你们想置他于死地吗
Are you trying to kill him?
我一小时前在这里时 他还好好地
I was here an hour ago, and he was fine.
发生了什么
What happened?
他的免疫系统已经很脆弱了
His immune system is hanging on by a thread.
如果你有轻微的感冒
If you have the slightest cold--
我没感冒
I'm not sick.
你甚至不应该站在走廊
Well, you shouldn't even be in this hallway.
如果你们两个不走 我要叫保安了
If you both don't leave, i'm gonna have to call security.
我没病 我怀孕了
I'm not sick. I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
对 我就是想和你说这个
Yes, that's what I was trying to tell you.
为什么要告诉我
Why are you trying to tell me?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
什么
What?
是个意外
It was an accident.
就一次
It was one time,
没有任何意义
and it didn't mean anything.
我不爱他 没有任何感情
I don't, like, love him or anything.
如果问我爱谁 我爱的是你
I mean, if there's anyone I love, it's-it's you.
-这是在开玩笑吗 -我知道很难接受
- Is this some kind of joke? - I know this is a shock.
所以你才给我那盆该死的兰花
Is that why you bought me that fucking orchid?
我也很意外
It was a shock to me, too.
我知道现在时机不对
And I know that this is such bad timing,
但我想要这个孩子 海伦
but, Helen, I-I... I want to keep it.
我想做母亲
I want to be a mother.
你在沙漠对我说的每一句话
Everything you said to me in the desert,
都让我产生共鸣
it resonated so deeply with me.
就像是 你和我说的话
And it's like you said to me
是我一直在等待的...
what I've been waiting to hear my whole life, and I...
我的天
Oh, God.
你真是老了
You sound so old.
你以前坐下时从不发出这种声音
You didn't used to groan when you sat down.
我们为什么要坐在这里
Why are we sitting down here?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表