剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
It wasn't intentional.
不 我只是工作真的很忙...
No, look, I've just been really busy at work, and--
你的缺席是很失礼的
Really, your absence was completely disrespectful.
我不想对任何人失礼
I'm not trying to disrespect anybody.
科尔 我...
Cole, I--
我得挂了
I have to go.
我道歉 好吗 对不起
I apologize, okay? I'm sorry.
我错了
What I did was wrong.
好吗
Okay?
还有事吗
Anything else?
有 下次记得出现
Yeah, show up next time.
难对付的电♥话♥
Tough call?
没什么
No, it's fine.
你拿到拨款了吗
Did you get your grant?
我的什么
My what?
什么 你不是申请...
What, you're not applying for--
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我...
I, uh...
不 实际上 是你们问我要钱
No, actually, you need me.
什么
What?
我是退伍军人健康管理局的
I'm from the VHA.
你们向我们申请拨款
You guys applied to us for a grant.
我只是来看一下你们的设备
I just came to check out the facilities,
确保一切合法
make sure everything's kosher.
你和退伍老兵一起工作
You work with veterans?
是的 你似乎对此很有兴趣
I do. You seem really excited about that.
不是 我只是在和退伍军人管理局申请临床训练实习
No, I'm just applying for a clinical rotation with the V.A.
真的吗 你是心理医生
Really? Are you a therapist?
不 还不是 但我在学习成为一个心理医生
No, not yet, but I'm studying to become one.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我在找贝利女士
I'm looking for a Ms. Bailey.
我就是
Yeah, that's me.
他们让我来参加什么活动
They sent me to sign up for some program
父母之间互相交流的
where parents talk to other parents.
是的 进来
Yeah. Come in.
请坐...
Please just take a seat, and...
失陪了
Would you mind?
不
Oh, no.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你的帮助
It was good to meet you. And thanks for your help.
你也是
You, too.
我们有一些文件要浏览一下 所以...
we just have some paperwork to go through, so...
不 不要关门
Oh, no, I'd prefer if you didn't lock the door.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
我妻子跟我说了你对她说的话
My wife told me what you said to her.
你妻子
Your wife?
你知不知道
Do you have any fucking idea
我们现在的生活是什么样子
what our life is like right now?
我们在经历着什么
What we're going through?
她睡不着觉
She doesn't sleep.
晚上在家里漫游
She wanders the house at night
用头撞窗户
banging her head against windows.
她不照顾我们的儿子
She's not taking care of our son.
家里没食物
There's no food in the house.
我昨晚发现他试图吃干的意面
I found him last night trying to eat dry pasta for dinner.
托尼
Tony.
我们没钱送她来这个
We don't have the money to send her
一个小时要350美元的鬼地方
to this fucking place for $350 dollars an hour.
350美元 你就好叫她离开我吗
$350 dollars so you can tell her to leave me?
带走我的儿子
Take my son away?
我知道你现在什么感受
I know what this must feel like for you.
-不 你不知道 -你现在不能来这
- No, you don't! - You can't be here right now.
我们不能在一个关了门的房♥间里
We can't be in a room with a locked door.
为什么 你怕我吗
Oh, why not, are you afraid of me?
拜托 请让我出去
Please, can you just let me out of this room, please?
我和我妻子需要在一起
My wife and I need to be together.
-我们需要和解 -你说得对
- We need to heal. - You're absolutely right.
我只是 我只是受够了
I'm just... Look, I'm just... I'm just really sick and tired
人们告诉我该做什么 怎么做人
of everybody telling me what to do and how to be.
-那一定很累人吧 -而你在这做的
- Yeah, it must be exhausting. - When all you do here
就是拿走我们的钱 让一切恶化
is take our money and make everything worse.
听着 听着
Look, look, just-just--
-不 不 -闭嘴
- No, no-- - Stop talking.
我7岁小孩的身体在我手中变凉
I-I felt my seven-year-old's body go cold.
我眼睁睁看着她的皮肤变乌
I watched her skin turn blue.
你要怎么让这情况好转
How are you gonna make that better, huh?
你能让她起死回生吗
You gonna bring her back -from the fucking dead?
别动
Stay down!
叫保安
Call security.
快
Now.
-不 爸爸 爸爸 -杰米 过来
- No, Daddy! Daddy, no! - Shh. Jamie, come here.
爸爸 拜托 那是我爸爸
Dad! Please, that's my daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我见过很多有严重创伤后应激障碍的人
I've seen a lot of guys with severe PTSD.
他刚在查看出口
He was, checking his exits.
背靠着墙
He kept his back to the wall.
他的大拇指和食指像这样摩擦
He was rubbing his thumb and index finger like this.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
别看我 我不喝酒
Don't look at me. I-I don't drink.
戒了7个月了
Seven months sober.
好吧 那咖啡怎么样
Okay. How about a coffee, then?
-行吗 -行
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我第二次服役回来后 当时情况很糟
Yeah, when I got back from my second tour, I was a disaster.
我在那待了18个月
I'd been there for 18 months straight, and,
我不知道我是谁
I just didn't know who I was anymore.
不知道该对我的家人和朋友说什么
I didn't know what to say to my family, to my friends.
我觉得一切都很困惑
I found everything confusing.
杂货店 红绿灯
You know, grocery store, traffic lights.
为什么是红绿灯
Why traffic lights?
跟你所处的环境有关
It's all about your environment.
你的背景
Your context.
在战区里
So, in a war zone,
红绿灯没有任何意义
you know, traffic lights mean nothing.
没人关心
Nobody pays attention to them.
但我回到这里后 我在一个红灯前停了下来
But then I get back here, and I'm stopped at a light.
没人来 但是
Nobody's coming, but...
我该一直等到灯变绿
I'm supposed to stay there until the light turns green?
-对 -那完全不合逻辑
- Right. - That just doesn't make sense anymore.
明白
Understand.
创伤后应激障碍的问题就是
The thing about PTSD, it's...
指的并不是汽车逆火后从车上跳下来的人
it's not the guy that jumps when a car backfires.
那只是一个
You know, that's... that's just someone
刚从危险地带回来的人
who just came back from a dangerous place.
那是训练
That's training.
那个人没有任何问题
You know, there's nothing wrong with that person.
他们只是需要时间调整
They just need some time to adjust.
但是真的创伤后应激障碍 是
But true PTSD, I mean, it's...
是不一样的
it's different.
一切都说不通
It makes no sense.
是
It's, uh...
没完没了的
Endless.
对
Yeah.
所以你才戒酒吗
Is that why you stopped drinking?
为了应付创伤后应激障碍
From PTSD?
不
No.
不尽然
Not exactly.
当我第一次回来时 我真的感觉很麻木
When I, first got back, I felt really numb,
我 有段时间我很难
and I, had a hard time being...
同他人保持性关系
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表