剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 小家伙 你还好吧
Hey, little man. You okay?
你们在说些什么
What were you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
-你好 爸 -你好
- Hi, Dad. - Hi.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
有什么事
What's going on?
马丁今天给我打电♥话♥
Martin called me today.
你忘记给他充饭卡了
You forgot to fill his food card.
这个月归我管吗
Is it my month?
-我很抱歉 -我真的很努力了
- I'm sorry. - You know, I am really trying,
但你♥他♥妈♥又不是世界的中心 诺亚
but you are not the center of the fucking universe, Noah.
我的天呐 海伦 别又来了
Oh, for fuck's sake, Helen, not this again.
你知道你刚刚闯入什么了吗
Do you know what you just blundered into out there
像个...像个冲进瓷器店的蛮牛一样
like a... like a bull in a china shop?
特雷弗当时准备告诉我们他是同性恋
Trevor was about to tell us he's gay.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes.
我... 我很肯定
I-I-I'm... I'm pretty sure
他准备告诉维克和我他觉得自己是同性恋
he was about to tell Vik and me that he thinks he's gay.
好吧
Well, okay.
好样的
Good for him.
我们替他高兴 对吧
We're happy for him, right?
没错 我们当然替他高兴
Yes, of course we're happy for him.
我就是想让他亲口告诉我们
I just wanted him to be able to tell us.
就像他刚刚要做的那样 然后你突然出现
Which he was trying to do, and then you showed up.
好吧 我当时不知情
Okay, well, I didn't know.
所以我们回去坐好 或许他会...
So let's go back out there, and maybe he'll--
不 你还看不懂刚才的情况吗
No, don't you see what happened?
你走进来 他就不说话了
You walk in, and he just shuts down.
你进来 带来怒气 满嘴脏话
And you come in, and you're angry, and you're swearing,
随手拿起啤酒 吃着薯片
and you're grabbing beers, you're eating chips and--
这可是家墨西哥餐馆
It's a Mexican restaurant.
他怕你
He is intimidated by you.
-你在胡扯 -他不敢告诉你
- That's ridiculous. - He's afraid to tell you.
如果他和我多花点时间相处
Well, maybe if he spent more time with me--
他担心你会认为这是你造成的
He's afraid you're gonna think it's your fault.
我为什么会觉得这是我的错
Why would I think it's my fault?
因为这就是你的错
Because it is.
什么 特雷弗是同性恋是我的错
What? Trevor being gay is my fault.
别说话 闭嘴
No. Shut up.
-我没这么说 -你就是这么说的
- That's not what I said. - It is what you said.
好吧 我不是这个意思
Well, it's not what I meant.
那你是什么意思 海伦
Well, what the fuck did you mean, Helen?
我...
I...
你这么想吗
Is that what you think?
如果你真的这么想
If that's what you really think,
那你对人如何成为同性恋的想法
then you've got really weird ideas
还真是别出心裁
about how people become gay.
天呐 是你
Oh, my God, it's you.
你就是地震
You're the earthquake.
我是什么
I'm the what?
你就是问题所在
You're the other fucking shoe.
你就是我永远无法放松的原因
You're the reason why I can never ever relax.
因为我每次见到你
Because every time I see you,
我就在等着下次灾难的降临
I am just waiting for the next disaster to happen.
天呐 海伦
Jesus Christ, Helen.
你这说法对我有点不公平 你不觉得吗
That's a little unfair to me, don't you think?
我不觉得
No, I don't.
数年前 这个家被你拆散
You know, years ago, you broke our family apart,
现在我在新地方总算有了新生活
and now I finally have a new life in a new place.
唯一的问题是你还牵涉其中
The only problem is you're still in it.
你想让我怎么做 海伦
Well, what do you want me to do, Helen?
不见我的孩子吗
Not see my kids?
因为那是不可能的
'Cause that's not gonna happen.
不 这我懂
No, I understand.
我...
I...
我觉得我们彼此应该尽可能的
I think we should just try to stay away from each other
保持距离
as much as possible.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
再玩五分钟 已经很晚了 好吗
Five more minutes. It's pretty late, okay?
-好的 妈妈 -好的 晚安
- Okay, Mom. - Okay, good night.
晚安
Good night.
我在想或许我们该休息几天...
I was thinking maybe we could take a few days and...
去大瑟尔一趟
go up to Big Sur.
美国加利福尼亚风景区
我还没去过
I've never been there.
听说那里就像 人间天堂
It's supposed to be, like, God's country.
听着很糟糕
Huh. Sounds awful.
好啊
Yeah.
我把计划调整一下
I'll switch some things around,
来空出一个周末
try to clear a weekend.
我很想和你独处几天
I'd love to have you to myself for a few days.
我觉得我真的开始明白
You know, I think I'm actually starting to
人们为何喜欢洛杉矶了
understand why people like L.A.
你有什么看法
What do you think about that?
维克
Vik.
维克
Vik!
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表