剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Oh, Athena. What--
没错 她改了名字
Oh, right, yes, yes. She, uh, changed her name.
-改成雅典娜了吗 -我跟你说过
- To Athena? - I told you that.
她说她不知道我的生父是谁
Yeah, well, she said she didn't know who my dad was.
这正是我担心的事
Oh, that's what... I was afraid of that.
那你需要证据吗
So you need some sort of evidence?
她是我孩子们的保姆
She was my children's nanny.
对他们来说 她就像是第二个母亲
She was like a second mother to them.
这些是你的小孩吗
Yours here?
-不 不 不 不是 -不
- No. No, no, not-- - No, no, no.
是我第一任妻子的小孩
My first wife.
等等 我有点困惑
Wait, I-I'm a little confused.
-你能说清楚吗 -我知道 抱歉
- Can you just backtrack? - I know. I'm-I'm sorry.
我解释得好乱
I'm doing a terrible job at, uh, explaining this.
我已经为这一刻演练过很多遍
You know, I've rehearsed this moment so many times,
可我现在
and now look at me.
-还是做得很糟糕 -不 别这样
- I'm just a disaster. - No. Stop.
艾莉森 你的母亲在19岁时
Alison, your mother came to work for me and my first wife
开始为我和我的第一任妻子干活
when she was 19.
她非常棒
And she was a miracle.
他的第一任妻子认为养孩子不是自己该做的事
His first wife, uh, considered child rearing beneath her.
-茱莉 茱莉 让我说完 -我...
- Julie, Julie, just let me finish. - I'm...
好 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
-抱歉 抱歉 -让我来说 好吗
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Let me talk, okay?
我很高兴我们找到了你
I'm just... I'm so glad we found you.
找到我吗
Found me?
我就在这相片里
I'm in this picture.
你们知道我在哪里
You knew exactly where I was.
-对 但... -艾莉森...
- Yes, but-- - Alison...
那时你的母亲是我儿子们的恩人
your mother was a lifesaver for my boys back then.
她真的是个救星
She really, really was.
她很漂亮 也很善良
She was beautiful. She was kind.
她把你的哥哥们照顾得很好
She took excellent care of my children, your brothers.
-天哪 -我...
- Oh, God. Yeah, right. - I...
当时有点糊涂了
got a little turned around.
你是个成年人 应该可以理解的
You're an adult. I'm sure you understand.
她想让我离开我的妻子凯瑟琳
She wanted me to leave my wife, leave Catherine,
我想她很相信我会这么做
and I suspect she had good reason to believe that I would.
我也想这么做 但...
I wanted to, but...
最后 我...
in the end, I-I...
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我伤了你母亲的心
And that... that broke your mother's heart.
她没有告诉我 她怀孕了
She never told me she was pregnant.
我一直不知道 直到有一天
I never knew, until the day
我们在沙滩上偶遇了
we all ran into each other on the beach.
我的孩子们很想念她
And my children, they missed her,
他们向她跑去
they ran towards her,
投入到她的怀抱里
they threw themselves into her arms.
当时你也在
And there you were.
你要理解 她改了名字
You have to understand, she changed her name.
你母亲不想让他找到她
She didn't want him to find her.
要是我早点知道她怀孕了
If I had known she was pregnant,
我会支持她的
I would have supported her.
我肯定会离开我的妻子
Hell, I would... I would have left my wife.
如果你这些年都知道我的存在
If you knew I existed all these years,
为什么不来看我
why didn't you come and see me?
我试过
Oh, I tried.
我试过 相信我 但谢莉...
I tried, believe me, but-but Shelly--
雅典娜...她不会让我见你
Athena-- she wouldn't let me.
她不肯让我跟你或你的人生有任何关系
She wouldn't let me have anything to do with you or your life.
她非常强硬
She was adamant.
我...我想尊重她的想法
And-and I... I-I wanted to respect her wishes,
所以我...我决定
so I... I just decided
最好的方式是...
the best thing to do was...
远离你
stay away.
但我每天都在想你
But not a day went by I didn't think of you.
我很后悔 艾莉森
I have so many regrets, Alison.
那是特别重大的遗憾
Significant, significant regrets.
我不知道要如何
I don't know how to live
背负着这些遗憾继续活下去
under the weight of them anymore.
为什么现在找我
Why now?
我不是18岁 也不是21岁
I'm not 18. I'm not 21.
我多年前就已经成年了 詹姆斯
I've been an adult for years, James.
为什么你现在要联♥系♥我
Why are you contacting me now?
我身体不好 艾莉森
I'm not in good health, Alison.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的肾在衰竭
My kidneys are failing.
透析已经不管用了 如果我没有
Dialysis isn't working, and if I don't
尽快得到新的肾 我就会...
get a new kidney soon, then, uh...
他是AB阴性血
He's AB-negative.
是非常罕见的血型
It's very rare.
他的儿子们都是B阳性血
His sons are B-positive, and, uh,
而我们的孩子都还很年轻 所以...
our children are both too young, so--
你们也有小孩吗
You have children, too?
我们希望...
We were hoping--
实际上是祈祷...
uh, praying, actually-- that...
或许你是相匹配的血型
maybe you were?
我吗
Me?
我犯下了严重的错误
I have made terrible mistakes, Alison.
我不期望你能原谅我 但...
I don't expect you to forgive me, but...
如果你同意的话
I could pay you very well
-我会给你很高的报酬 -什么
- for this gesture. - What?
-也许这样... -我的天哪...
- And maybe that is one way... - Oh, my...
我可以补偿你
I can give something back to you.
-这要放哪... -艾莉森 别...
- Here, um, where do I...? - Okay, Alison, don't...
-别走 别... -给你拿着吧
- don't go, don't... - Here, you take that.
艾莉森 别走 艾莉森 艾莉森
Alison, don't go. Alison. Alison!
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
你说什么
What did you say?
你跟你的母亲在沙滩上那天
That day at the beach, with your mother,
你差点被淹死
you almost drowned.
是詹姆斯救了你
James saved your life.
等等 这是真的吗
Wait, is that true?
是的
Yes.
当时我在跟你母亲聊天
I was talking with your mother,
我想搞清楚
trying to figure out
你是谁 发生了什么
who you were, what had happened.
我的儿子们把你带下海去冲浪
My boys took you down to play in the surf.
你母亲和我...
And your mother and I...
聊得很投入 所以...
we were lost in conversation, so...
我们没有看着你
we weren't watching you.
等我们望去时
And we looked up,
听到我的儿子们在大叫
and we heard the boys shouting.
海浪...
A wave...
把你卷入海里了
had pulled you under.
你还太小 不会游泳
You were, uh, too young to swim.
我向大海跑去
I just went running into the water.
穿着衣服就跳进去了 我抓住了你...
I dove in with all my clothes on, I grabbed you--
你用双手抓住了我
You grabbed me with both your hands.
我用双手把你从海里拉出来了
Both my hands, and I pulled you out.
-你没有受伤 -我的天哪
- You weren't hurt. - Oh, my God.
但你被吓坏了 可怜的孩子
But you were white as a sheet, you poor baby.
那天下午你都没有说话了
You didn't speak the rest of the afternoon.
我记得这件事
I remember this.
我的天哪 我记得这件事
Oh, my God, I remember this.
-艾莉森 拜托了 -不 别这样
- Alison, please. - No, please, just-just...
雅典娜 你在吗
Athena, are you here?
我今天见到了我的父亲
I met my dad today.
雅典娜
Athena.
给我递条毛巾
Hand me a towel.
怎么回事 雅典娜
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表