剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
没错 我毙了他
Yeah. I shot him.
等下
Wait.
你明明知道他没有武装
But you knew he was unarmed.
是的
Yeah.
我知道 火箭筒上没有榴弹
Yeah, I mean, there was no grenade attached.
我看到了
I could see that.
但你还是射了他
But you shot him anyway?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我想我只是想回家吧
I think I just wanted to go home.
好了
So there.
现在你知道了我的真面目
Now you know me.
这就是我
That's who I am.
你有没有感到后悔
Are you sorry?
当然 我悔恨的很
Of course I'm sorry.
但这他妈不是我的错
But it wasn't my fucking fault.
那个小孩已经到懂得自己在做什么的年纪了
That kid was old enough to know what he was doing.
他怎么能玩枪呢
He shouldn't have been playing with a fucking gun.
但你知道那不是真的武器
But you knew it wasn't an actual weapon.
为什么还要这么做
So, why'd you do it?
你为什么杀死一只蚂蚁 艾莉森
Why do you kill an ant, Alison?
你为什么要杀一只老鼠
Why do you kill a mouse?
因为你♥他♥妈♥不想看到它
Because you don't fucking want it
在你家跑来跑去啊
running around your house.
因为你不想被它烦死
Because you don't want it bothering you.
好吧
Okay.
本 天晚了
Ben, it's getting late.
我要上♥床♥睡觉了
I think maybe I should go to bed.
好 我一会儿就来
Fantastic. I'll join you.
不 我还是一个人吧
No, I-I want to be alone.
为什么
Why?
我 这周经历了太多事
I-I'm just... it's just been a long week,
-而且我真的很累了 -累于和你的
- and I'm... I'm really tired. - Tired of fucking your
-前夫在加利福尼亚做♥爱♥ -天 不是的
- ex-husband in California? - Oh, my God, no.
-不是这样的 -得了吧 艾莉森
- That's not what happened. - Come on, Alison.
你不相信就算了
Okay, you don't have to believe me.
好 我还真的不信
Good, because I don't.
本 我希望你离开
Okay, Ben, I just want you to go.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
上周还好好的
Last week was fine.
你去了一趟加利福尼亚
You go to California,
回来就变了个人
you come back a different person.
我变了个人 那你呢
I'm a different person? What about you?
-我是说 -这就是我
- I mean-- - This is who I am.
我一直是这样的人 你只是剥到洋葱里面了
This is who I've always been. You're just peeling the onion.
但你没告诉我 你...
Yeah, but you didn't tell me that you're, uh...
什么 你是说 我没告诉你
What? What, I didn't tell you
在阿富汗发生的事吗
what happened in the sandbox?
不好意思 我在等机会
I'm sorry, I was building up to that.
初次约会可不适合谈这种话题
It's not exactly first-date material.
-不是 你没告诉我 -告诉你什么
- No, you didn't tell me that-- - What?
没什么 行了吧 我只想请你离开
Nothing, okay? I just want you to leave.
我不想这样子
I don't want this.
你不想怎样
You don't want what?
你不想这样
You don't want this?
还是这样
Or this?
不想
No.
请出去
Please go.
不敢相信你竟然这样
I can't believe you're doing this.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you fucking doing this?
本 拜托 我...
Ben, please, I...
给我点时间
I just need a minute.
好吗
Okay?
我需要你 艾莉森
I need you, Alison.
我真的很痛苦
I'm in so much pain.
我知道这吓到你了
I know it scares you.
我也怕
It scares me, too,
但我们在一起会好的
but we could be good together.
我坚信
I know.
你可以的
You can do this.
没错 你可以的 我们可以的
Yes, you can. We both can.
-我们可以的 -不
- We both can. - No.
我非常想要你
I need you so badly.
我需要这样
I just need this.
我需要这样 艾莉森 我需要你
I need this, Alison. I need you.
你该回家去了
You need to go home.
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
-拜托 不要 -给我点时间
- Please. No. - Just give me a minute.
快回家找你老婆亲热吧
Just go home to your fucking wife.
回家找谁
Go home to who?
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
你对我老婆了解多少 艾莉森
What do you know about my wife, Alison?
我见过她了 你个混♥蛋♥
I met her, you asshole.
你干了什么
You what?
什么时候
When?
上周在你办公室
Last week at your office.
你有没有告诉她...
Did you tell her about--
没有 但我会的 我发誓
No, but I will. I swear.
如果你现在不滚出我家的话
If you don't get out of here right now.
如果你和海蒂透露半点消息
If you ever fucking say anything to Heidi--
你现在离开 我不会透露半句
So just leave, and I won't.
我们以后不相往来 行了吧
And we never have to see each other again, okay?
你勾引的我
You seduced me.
我告诉你我在戒酒
I told you I was sober.
-本 -我告诉你我不能
- Ben. - I told you I couldn't
和任何人发♥生♥关♥系♥ 但你就是穷追不舍
get involved with anyone, but you wouldn't leave me alone.
不是这样的
That's not true.
-我不想这样 -不 你想这样
- I didn't want this. - Yes, you did.
因为你我戒酒失败了
I'm fucking drinking again because of you.
你怎么就不愿面对自己的为人呢
Why don't you admit what you are, huh?
我是什么人
What I am?
你破坏了两段婚姻
You broke up two marriages.
怎么 这样你还嫌不够
What, that wasn't enough for you?
只要你说都是你的错
Say this is your fault.
我就离开这里
And then I'll leave.
我不欠你什么
I don't owe you a thing.
你是个成年人
You're an adult.
我没有勾引你
I didn't seduce you.
就算我有 我他妈改变主意了
And even if I did, I'm allowed to change my fucking mind.
现在 在我拨通你老婆电♥话♥前
Now, get the fuck out of my house
赶快滚出我家
before I call your fucking wife.
你要干什么 本
What are you gonna do, Ben?
你要杀了我吗
You gonna kill me?
你以为这就能吓到我吗
You think that scares me?
我儿子死了
My son died.
他就死在我怀里
He died in my fucking arms.
所以 你以为你要对我做的事
So, what in God's name do you think you can do to me
我自己没有想过...
that I haven't done to myself...
千万遍吗
A million times?
我一辈子活在痛苦之中
I have been in pain my entire life.
或者正因如此才让人们
And maybe that's what makes people
觉得我很软弱
think that I'm weak.
或者正因如此人们才会
And maybe that makes people treat me
把我当成他们悲伤 愤怒以及失望时的
like some sort of receptacle for all their grief and rage.
出气筒
And disappointment.
但我受够了
But I am fucking sick of it.
我想过不一样的生活
I just want to live a different life.
书写不一样的人生
I want to live a different story.
我还年轻
I'm still young.
我可以有所改变
I can be someone else.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表