剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Ma'am, I said step back.
他们都是孩子
Come on. These are children, man.
这只是一场误会
This is just a misunderstanding.
我们这是在干什么
What are we doing here?
看看 我们这是在干什么
Come on, look. What are we doing here?
-快放开他 -后退
- Get your hands off him! - Get back.
想想这对我们任何人都没有好处
Come on, how could this possibly end well for any of us?
快看 他们都有相机
Look. They got cameras.
滚蛋警♥察♥
Fuck the police!
滚蛋警♥察♥ 滚蛋警♥察♥
Fuck the police! Fuck the police!
让他起来
Let him up.
滚蛋警♥察♥ 滚蛋警♥察♥
Fuck the police! Fuck the police!
-起来 -安静
- Get up. - Quiet!
滚蛋警♥察♥ 滚蛋警♥察♥
Fuck the police! Fuck the police!
安吉尔 过来 过来
Angel. Get over here. Get over here.
回来
Get back there.
谢谢
Thank you.
但很明显你们的学生很愤怒
But your students are clearly angry.
-他们在抗♥议♥ -行了 我们走
- They're protesting. - Come on. Let's go.
我们肯定得谈谈
Look, of course we'll have conversations
今天是什么事导致了这样的局面
about what led to today's events,
但他们都是青少年
but these are teenagers.
他们在宣泄
They're acting out.
你是这里的新校长 对吗
You're a new principal, right?
这个抗♥议♥是对你的行事作风的一次公决吗
Is this protest a referendum on how you're running things?
我们和其他老师谈过
We spoke to another teacher
他们说学生们对你的
who said there's been some conflict
惩戒措施颇有微词
over your disciplinary practices.
我说过了 我们...
As I said, we...
非常感谢场面很快得到了控制
are just grateful that things were handled quickly.
没有人受伤
No one was hurt. Um...
你是在感谢警♥察♥
You're grateful for the police.
是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我是这里的老师
Sorry, yeah, I'm a teacher here,
今天事情有点失控
and, uh, things have gotten out of control here today,
但我们真的很为我们的学生骄傲
but we're really proud of our students.
他们发起了罢♥课♥行动以表达自己
They staged a walkout to express their opinions
对课程内容的个人意见 得了吧
about the content of the curriculum. Now, come on.
你们有多经常能听到高中学生
How-how often do you hear high school students
在意自己在课堂上读什么书
caring that much about what they're reading in class
而发起抗♥议♥
that they stage a protest?
这件事是学校许可的吗 老师 贵姓
So, this was school-sanctioned, Mister...?
索洛维
Uh, Solloway.
是的 是的 这就是康普顿学院的理念
Yeah. Yeah, that's what Compton Academy's all about.
我们想培养...
You know, we try to raise...
打造积极参与的学生和有责任心的公民
and create engaged students and-and-and responsible citizens
给下一代做榜样
to lead the next generation.
索洛维老师 你能和我们
So, Mr. Solloway, what can you tell us
具体聊一下学生们的要求
about the specifics of the students' demands?
他们也没有什么具体的要求
Well, they, uh... they weren't too specific,
但本质上来说 他们想要一个
but essentially, they want a-a...
更具包容性的课程
a more inclusive curriculum.
他们可是防暴警♥察♥ 海伦
There was fucking riot police, Helen.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
是的 我还是会来
Yes, I'm still coming over.
上面说要一小时二十分
It's saying an hour 20.
行 那他们就晚点吃 谁会在意
Fine, they just eat late. Who cares?
好吧 好
Okay, fine.
我明天十点前都没课
I don't teach till ten tomorrow.
我过来 我带他们上学
I'll come over, and I'll take them to school.
这是唯一我能
Well, if that's the only fucking way
见到自己孩子的时候 海伦
I'm gonna see my own kids, Helen,
我不介意开车去
then I don't mind driving.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Yeah, thanks a lot.
你真是太慷慨了
That's really generous.
我们要去英格尔伍德的一个酒吧
Bunch of us are heading to this bar over in Inglewood--
我去
Yes.
太好了 伙计
Awesome, dude.
那里挺私密的
It's kind of a divey place.
你说"我们"的时候 你是指只有老师
Hey, when you say "us," do you mean just the teachers
-还是说还有管理者 -别担心
- or the administrators, too? - Not to worry.
她从不和我们这些平民去那种破烂地方
She never comes slumming with us plebes.
出了这些事
With something like this,
还有警♥察♥出动什么的
the police presence and everything,
她没有可能不被解雇
there is zero chance she doesn't get fired.
再看吧 校董会还是有很多人
We'll see. There's still a lot of people on that board
-很喜欢她的 -今天之后就不会了
- who really love her. - Oh, not after today.
他们终于要明白
They're finally gonna realize
他们本应该先提拔你了
they should have promoted you in the first place.
我认为她今天干得挺漂亮的
I thought she did pretty fucking well.
看 上电视了
Hey, look, it's on TV.
今天早些时候 康普顿学院
学生罢♥课♥抗♥议♥
我们看到的在学生群体
The variety that we see in the student body being reflected
诺亚·索洛维校长
都在课程上有所反应 那是他们真正...
in the curriculum, that's what they really--
干得漂亮 伙计
Well done, dude.
我有说自己是校长吗
Did I say I was principal?
祝贺你升职了
Congratulations on your promotion.
贾内尔
Janelle.
大家都在喝什么
What's everybody drinking?
你们今天都很棒
Y'all were great today.
我请大家再喝一轮
Let me buy the next round.
贾内尔 我想我们都不用了
Uh, you know, Janelle, I think we're okay.
乔尔刚请我们喝了一轮
Joel just got us another round,
再说明天是教学日 所以...
and tomorrow's a school day, so...
很有责任心
Very responsible.
好吧 如果你们改变心意了
Okay, well, if you change your minds...
告诉我
let me know.
你不是说过她绝不会来吗
I thought you said she never came.
我猜她需要喝一杯
I guess she needed a drink.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
有人请你喝一杯吗
Is anybody buying you a drink?
我自己来 谢了
I took care of myself. Thank you.
我想再次向你道歉
I wanted to apologize again.
为什么
For what?
篡用我的头衔
Usurping my title?
需要喝什么
What can I get you?
跟她一样
Whatever she's having.
詹姆森威士忌 两杯吗
Whiskey, Jameson. Two?
不 只用给她再来一杯
No, just, uh... another one for her
再要一杯苏打水
and a seltzer.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是想帮你
I was just trying to help.
我没有要你来帮我
I wasn't asking for your help.
一切都在我控制之下
I had it under control.
是吗
You did?
还是刷你的那张卡吗
Same card you've been using?
不 亲爱的
No, baby.
这一轮我朋友请
Uh, this next round's on my friend.
请你喝一杯好的
And pour yourself something nice.
也是他请
On him, too.
不用找了
Keep the change.
你不必坐在这照顾我
You know, you don't have to sit here and babysit me.
你可以回你朋友身边去
You can go back to your friends.
其实我不确定我可以回去
I'm not sure I can, actually.
或许不能
Maybe not.
他们也不是我的朋友
And they're not my friends.
也不是我的
Mine, either.
这些事都会烟消云散的 知道吗
This is all gonna blow over, you know that?
你这么想吗
You think?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表