剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
让我成为一个合法公民的唯一办法是
My only chance to become a citizen
证实我若被驱逐出境
is by demonstrating that my deportation
将会对某人造成困境
would create hardship for someone.
所以你想让我签名证实
So you want me to sign
我将会陷入困境吗 当然可以
that it would create hardship for me? Sure.
不 不是你 是对琼妮造成困境
No, not for you. Joanie.
我不明白
I'm confused.
艾莉森有过精神疾病史
Look, Alison has a history of mental illness.
这有记录
It's been well documented.
我们只需要提交她的住院记录
All we need to do is send in records of her hospitalization
来证明她不是个合格的母亲
to prove that she's not a fit mother.
等等 我已经拟好了一封信
But wait, I have drafted this letter.
这是代表琼妮的声明
It's a statement on Joanie's behalf.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我需要你去问问艾莉森是否愿意让我
I need you to ask Alison if she will let me
做琼妮的法定监护人
be Joanie's legal guardian.
路易莎 我们去年刚把这事儿给搞定
Luisa, we just went through this last year.
我知道
I know.
我们把抚养权还给她了
We gave her custody back.
是你想这么做 那是你的想法
You wanted to do that. That was your idea.
我知道 那是... 那是个错误
Yeah, I know. It was a... it was a mistake.
对谁来说是个错误
A mistake for who?
对我来说是个错误
Well, for me.
在她经历了那么多之后
So you want me to ask Alison
你想要我去让艾莉森
to declare herself an unfit mother
声明她自己是个不合格的母亲吗
after everything that she's been through?
对 但只是书面声明
Yeah, but it would just be on paper.
不需要改变什么
Nothing would have to change.
我们仍然会共同拥有琼妮的抚养权
We would still share custody of Joanie,
但这样我就可以提交这些申请表了
but I could submit these forms.
表上会写我是她的母亲 她唯一的母亲
Say I was her mother, her only mother.
他们不会去查吗
And you don't think they're going to check?
不会 你觉得移♥民♥与海关执法局特工会
No. Do you think an ICE agent is coming to Montauk
来蒙托克调查是谁去幼儿园接琼妮吗
to check who picks Joanie up from fucking kindergarten?
他们才不会在乎 科尔
They don't give a shit, Cole.
他们在乎的是书面工作
What they care, it's... it's what's on the paper.
-我不能请求艾莉森这么做 -为什么
- I can't ask Alison to do this. - Why?
因为这会让她心碎
Because it would break her heart.
那我就不能留在这里了
Then I-I can't stay.
别那么夸张
Oh, stop being so dramatic.
你当然能留下
Of course you can stay.
一切都很好
Everything is fine here.
我们过得很好
We have a great life.
不 你过得很好
No, you have a great life.
你是在把这演变成
You are turning this into a competition
你和她之间的竞争 没错
between you and her. You are.
想想你在干什么
Think about what you're doing.
想想你在让我♥干♥什么
Think about what you're asking me to do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能再这样继续下去
I-I can't go on like this.
这对我来说不是生活
This is not a life for me.
这对你也许管用
It might work for you,
但这整段关系 包括我们的婚姻
but this whole relationship, our marriage,
都是基于你的条件 科尔
it's been on your terms, Cole.
我们生活在你的城镇
We live in your town.
探望你的家人 我在你的餐厅工作
We see your family. I work in your restaurant.
我会卖♥♥掉那间餐厅
I'll sell the restaurant.
如果能让你开心 我会卖♥♥掉餐厅
If that'll make you happy, I will sell the restaurant.
要是我被驱逐出境怎么办
What if I get deported?
你会跟我一起走吗
Would you come with me
回厄瓜多尔吗
back to Ecuador?
把琼妮留在这儿吗 当然不行
And leave Joanie here? Of course not.
我不想再做你的女仆了 科尔
I'm tired of feeling like your domestic help, Cole.
别这么说 你是我老婆
Stop that. You are my wife.
是啊 我住在这房♥子里
Yeah, I live in this house.
我给你做饭
I cook your meals.
我给你洗衣服 照顾你女儿
I wash your clothes. I care for your daughter.
可我没有属于自己的东西
But I have nothing of my own.
我
Me.
你有我
You have me.
真的吗
Really?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你要去接琼妮
You're gonna pick Joanie up,
对吗 在艾莉森家
right, at Alison's?
是的
Yes.
也许你可以和她谈谈
Well, maybe you can talk to her,
看看她是怎么想的
see what she thinks.
妈
Ma.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
这不是我任性的儿子嘛
Well, look who it is-- my wayward son.
我孙女怎么样了
How's my granddaughter?
她很好
She's good.
她喜欢你给她的那个东西
She liked that thing you got her.
什么东西
What thing?
拉来拉去会响的那个东西
The stretchy thing that makes a noise.
手风琴吗
The accordion?
是的
Yeah.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你只有在遇到问题的时候才会那样吃东西
You only eat like that when something's wrong.
哪样吃东西
Eat like what?
就像有人要把吃的东西抢走似的
Like someone's going to take it away from you.
恕我直言 妈妈 我可有三个兄弟呢
All due respect, Mom, I was raised with three brothers.
确实经常有人把吃的抢走
Somebody usually was going to take it away from me.
生意好吗
How's business?
什么 挺好的
What? It's fine.
谢丽呢
And Sheri?
她很好
She's doing well.
大家知道这地方
Do people laugh when they figure out
叫谢丽与雪莉的鱼场时会笑吗
that this place is called Sheri and Cherry's Fish Farm?
不会 你是第一个开那种玩笑的人
No, you're the first person to make that joke.
总之吧 生意蒸蒸日上
Anyway, business is thriving.
谢丽很欣赏我的操作经验
Sheri appreciates my operational experience,
我也很开心能帮到一位老朋友
and I'm very happy to be helping an old friend.
你们经营得非常好
It's very impressive.
对不起我没能早一点过来看看
Sorry I haven't come out here sooner to see it.
才几年而已
It's only been for a few years.
我知道你一直都很忙
I know you've been very busy.
我刚才道过歉了 妈妈
I just said I'm sorry, Mom.
你想干什么 科尔
What do you want, Cole?
你只有遇到问题的时候才会过来
You only ever come around when there's something wrong,
这次是什么事
so what is it this time?
我想问你几个问题
I wanted to ask you some questions.
哪方面的
What about?
关于你和爸爸的
About you and Dad.
好的
Okay.
我和你♥爸♥爸怎么了
What about me and Dad?
你们在一起快乐吗
Were you happy together?
快乐
Yes.
至始至终都很快乐吗
The whole time?
你父亲临终前郁郁寡欢 科尔
Well, your father was a very unhappy man at the end of his life, Cole.
我知道 这么说你们就不是一直都快乐
Right, I know, so then how could you have been happy?
我爱他 所以我能接受他的一切
I loved him, so I took all of him.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
就是知道
You just do.
路易莎觉得我不爱她
Luisa doesn't think that I love her.
好吧 你爱她吗
Okay. Well, do you love her?
我当然爱她
Of course I love her.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表