剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
为什么
Why would I have told you?
因为我们是朋友
Because we're friends.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
天 海伦 我...
Jesus, Helen, I...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果你有什么需要的
Look, I-if there's anything you need,
任何我能做的...
anything I can do...
我可以照顾孩子们
I-I can take the kids.
你和维克可以有时间在一起
You and Vik can have some time.
天 海伦 我...
Oh, God, Helen, I...
对不起 我还可以...
Sorry. I can also...
我可以给你们点空间
I can just give you guys some space.
那很好
That would be great.
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊
Hey.
搞什么
What the fuck?
对不起 你的门开着
Sorry. Your-your door was open.
我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you?
没
No.
是因为连帽衫 对吗
It's the hoodie, right?
连帽衫让我有点吓人
The hoodie makes me seem threatening.
好点了吗
Better?
不好笑
That's not funny.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
既然你已经自便了
Well, now that you've made yourself at home...
想告诉我你为什么在这吗
want to tell me why you're here?
你怎么知道我住在哪
How do you even know where I live?
通过看我妈的人事档案
Read through my mom's personnel files.
我看过你所有的工资单
I've seen all your pay stubs.
那你应该知道不要吃掉我所有的意大利火腿
Well, then you should have known not to eat all my prosciutto.
我逗你呢 我查过你的信息
I'm playing. I-I White-Paged you, actually.
很容易 是吗
It's that easy, huh?
真令人困扰
That's disturbing.
我觉得你能帮我屏蔽它
Yeah, I think you can get it blocked.
我需要知道你的想法
I need your thoughts.
好吧 关于什么的
Okay. What about?
我应不应该加入海军陆战队
On whether or not I should join the Marines.
什么
What?
那上大学呢
What about college?
我得做我自己 索洛维先生
I need to be my own man, Mr. Solloway.
我不能一直让我父母
I-I can't keep letting my parents
这样摆布我
push me around like this.
那是不对的
It's not right.
听着 我知道你跟我妈妈之间
Look, I know you and my mom
现在是有点情况的
have something going on right now.
她有时候真的很过分
She can be a real bully.
你应该知道这一点的
You should know that.
是的 我的确知道 安东
Yeah, I do know that, Anton.
我还知道她像个疯子一样爱着你
I also know that she loves you like a crazy person,
而且现在她为了放你走正饱受煎熬
and right now she's having a hard time letting you go.
但是这很正常 这不是她
And that's normal. That's not her.
只是当孩子们离开家的时候
That's just what happens when the time comes
都会发生这种事
for kids to flee the nest.
比起上大学难道你更想去打仗吗
You'd really rather go to war than go to college?
他们说我看到战争的机会很渺茫
Well, they said the chances of me seeing combat are slim.
是吗 他们在撒谎
Yeah, they're lying.
这个国家基本上
This country is pretty much
战争都没停止过
at war somewhere all the time.
好吧 不管我走哪条路
Well, any way I go,
他们俩总有一个人会失望
one of them is going to be disappointed.
你来到这是想让我给你建议对吧
Look, you came here. You want my advice, right?
我真的觉得你需要去看看普林斯顿大学
I really think you need to see Princeton.
就去看看 就
Just see it. Just...
在那里待一段时间
spend some time there.
你现在脑海里觉得那里是个可怕的地方
You have this idea in your head that it's a terrible place.
也许它的确是 但也许你会喜欢那里的
Maybe it is, but maybe you'd like it.
那我要怎么才能做到呢
Well, how am I supposed to pull that off?
要横跨整个国家的
It's all the way across the country.
你妈妈会带你去的
Your mom will take you there.
不 她不会的
No, she won't.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you know? - I just do.
你问过她吗
Have you asked her?
你是怎么到这的 开车来的
How did you get here? You drive?
没 我叫车来的 我从没有过开车的机会
No, I Ubered. I never get to drive.
我连辆车都没有
I don't have a fucking car.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去跟你妈妈说
To talk to your mom.
不 我才到这
No. I just got here.
如果她发现我来找你
She'll kill me if she finds out
-她会杀了我的 -快走
- I came to you. - Come on.
我让你开车
I'll let you drive.
沿着太平洋滨海高速
Down the PCH.
你为什么不会像正常孩子一样抵抗呢
Why can't you rebel like a normal kid?
去欧洲待一年 跟一个白人姑娘约会
Go to Europe for a year. Date a white girl.
你真的想惹我跟你♥爸♥吗
You really want to fuck with me and your dad?
到某些混乱的第三世界国家当维和部队去
Do the Peace Corps in some awful third-world place.
别参什么鬼军
Don't join the fucking Army.
-是海军陆战队 -孩子 你敢去我就杀了你
- Marines. - Boy, I will kill you.
若我加入海军陆战队的话 我就不会是受害者了
Look, if I go to the Marines, I won't be a victim.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为什么开枪打其他棕皮肤的人
How is shooting other brown people
就给你什么特权了 你听听你说的话
gonna give you agency? Hear yourself.
不 你听听你说的话
No, hear yourself.
对你来说一切都与特权和人种有关
It is always about race and agency with you.
哪个九岁的小孩
What nine-year-old has
会办"黑人革命"主题的生日聚会
a Black Revolutionary-themed birthday party?
巧克力蛋糕上居然有张马库斯·加维的脸
Fucking Marcus Garvey on the chocolate cake?
马尔科姆·艾克斯的餐巾
Malcolm X napkins?
-谁会这么干啊 -居然有做这玩意的
- Like, who does that? - They make those?
是啊 我这辈子都得与这些事打交道
Yes. This is what I've had to deal with my whole life.
-我们是为了保护你 -听着 如果我背上
- To protect you. - Look, if I have a target
有个靶子的话 我为什么不入伍
on my back, why shouldn't I sign up?
至少我还能有把枪
At least then I'll have a gun.
-你来这干吗 -你妈打电♥话♥来过
- What are you doing here? - Your mother called.
她不知道你去哪了
She didn't know where you went.
你不能不告诉她你在干什么就消失
You can't disappear without telling her where you're going.
你知道的 她会担心的
You know that. She worries.
为什么 我都19岁了
Why? I'm 19 years old.
告诉他
Tell him.
说啊
Go on.
你不都是大人了吗 告诉他
You're such an adult. Tell him.
告诉他你干了什么事
Tell him what you did.
我跟一个海军陆战队招募官谈过参军的事情了
I talked to a recruiter about joining the Marines.
你干什么了
You did what?
你好
Hi.
这个混♥蛋♥现在是住在这了吗
Does this motherfucker live here now?
听着 我知道我不该待在这
Look, I-I know it's not my place--
算你识相
Oh, you're damn right.
但你的孩子来我家
But your kid came to my house
寻求帮助 所以...
looking for help, so...
我觉得我们可以一起讨论一下这个事情
I thought maybe we could all just talk about it.
你男朋友以为他是谁啊
Who the fuck does your boyfriend think he is?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
他想参军的原因
Reason he wants to join the Marines
是他没办法在普林斯顿大学
is because he can't make a decision
这件事上作出决定
about this Princeton thing
因为他害怕伤害到你们
because he is terrified of hurting one of you.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表