剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
You said you live locally, right?
告诉我你的名字
Just tell me your name,
我用无线电查询一下
I'll radio it in,
我们从档案里查下你的驾照号♥
we'll look up your license number from our files.
路易莎·洛克哈特
Luisa Lockhart.
谢谢 洛克哈特夫人
Thank you, Ms. Lockhart.
请在原地等我
Please wait right here.
我们不会有事的
Hey, we're gonna be fine.
没事的 我们结婚了
It's okay. We're married.
不 这不重要 科尔 他们才不管
No, it doesn't matter, Cole. They don't care.
我得去镇子另一边执行任务
Listen, I gotta answer a call on the other side of town,
所以我让你们走
so I'm gonna let you go,
但下次我见到你开车 洛克哈特夫人
but next time I see you driving, Ms. Lockhart,
你最好带了驾照
you better have your license on you.
她肯定会的 谢谢你 警官
Of course she will. Thank you, Officer.
抱歉给你带来不便
Sorry for the inconvenience.
给
Here.
我到处找它
I was looking everywhere for this.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find it?
在洗衣机后面
Uh, behind the washing machine.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah.
洛克哈特先生和夫人 很高兴见到你么
Mr. and Mrs. Lockhart, it's so nice to see you again.
我也很高兴再次见到您
我练了好久
I-I've been practicing so much.
接下来交给你了
I'll leave you to it, then.
来杯咖啡吗
Maybe a round of coffee?
那就太好了
Oh, that would be wonderful.
-太好了 -谢谢
- Awesome. - Thank you.
请坐
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妻子真了不起
Your wife is quite an asset.
对 她确实是 谢谢
Yes, she is. Thank you.
贝利女士今天会来吗
Will Ms. Bailey be joining us today?
当然会 我想她会晚点
Of course. I just think she's running a little bit late.
我们该等她吗
Oh. Should we wait?
不 没关系 我们可以告诉她
No, it's fine. We can... we can catch her up.
好 不错
Okay. Wonderful.
洛克哈特先生
So, Mr. Lockhart,
我们很感激你能来参加这次会面
we appreciate you even taking this meeting,
因为我们知道你之前
because we know you haven't historically
并不接受特许经营的观念
been open to the concept of franchising.
我们希望今天能向你证明
We hope to prove to you today that,
用了正确的方法 这种扩张战略
with the right approach, this expansion strategy
会给你和你的妻子带来不尽的收入
will provide you and your lovely wife limitless revenues
同时还能保住
while preserving the integrity
你如此努力建立起来的产业
of the institution you worked so hard to build.
听上去很不错
That sounds great.
你确定不要我们
Are you sure you don't want us
等贝利女士吗 洛克哈特先生
to wait for Ms. Bailey, Mr. Lockhart?
对 没关系
No, it's fine.
你要我给她打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call her?
艾莉森·贝利
科尔·洛克哈特
-先生 -谢谢
- Sir? - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么我们开始吧
So, let's begin.
我想我们已经跟你具体的
I think we have effectively
展示了我们认为市场上
shown you where in the marketplace
在哪里会有
we feel there's consumer demand
对正宗东海岸餐馆的
for a restaurant that feels
消费需求
authentically Eastern Seaboard.
现在我们想出了一些
Now we have come up with some visuals
会稍微调整标示的视觉效果
that just slightly tweak the signage.
你好
Hi.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你好 我是艾莉森
Hi. I'm Alison.
你好 很高兴你来了
Hi. So glad you could make it.
很高兴认识你 我错过什么了
Nice to meet you. So, what'd I miss?
你来的真是时候 贝利夫人
You're perfectly timed, Ms. Bailey.
我真想给洛克哈特先生
I was just about to show Mr. Lockhart
展示我们新的品牌理念
our new branding concept.
那是
That's, um...
那 对
That... Yeah.
你因为我来晚了生我的气吗
Are you mad at me because I was late?
晚了四十五分钟
Forty-five minutes late.
我道过歉了 我在学习
I said sorry. I was studying,
我忘记时间了
and I just lost track of time.
你知道这会给他们留下什么印象吗
Do you have any idea what a bad impression that makes?
这个餐饮集团很大的
This restaurant group is huge.
他们旗下有澳拜客牛排 国际薄烤饼店
They own Outback Steakhouse, IHOP,
-五代同糖 -国际薄烤饼店
- Five Guys-- - Wow. IHOP.
他们单上去季度就有六十亿营收
They did $6 billion dollars in revenue last quarter alone.
-很大一笔钱 -我在尽力留下好印象
- Yeah, that's a lot of money. - And I'm trying to make a
这样他们就会给出有竞争力的报价
good impression so that they'll make a competitive offer,
你却看起来跟个该死的女学生一样出现了
and you show up looking like a fucking coed.
他们没必要给出有竞争力的报价
Don't they have to make us a competitive offer
因为我们没有真的考虑卖♥♥掉
since we're not actually interested in selling?
艾利 如果你想参与进来
Ali, if you want to be a part of this process,
能请你尽量更认真一点吗
will you please just try to take it a little more seriously?
准时出现
Show up on time.
吹干头发
Dry your hair.
给予他们该得的尊重
Give them the respect that they deserve.
吹干我的头发
Dry my hair?
你什么时候开始这么关心城里人怎么想了
Since when do you care so much what city people think?
我们不是高中学生了
We're not in high school anymore.
我打了领带去参加商务会议
I wear a tie to a business meeting.
我不想浪费别人的时间
I try not to waste people's time.
这叫成熟
It's called adulthood.
学着点 你为何不这么做
Join me here, why don't you?
好 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
我又让你失望了 科尔
I've let you down once again, Cole.
我要走了
I'm gonna go now.
他们今晚想请我们去吃晚餐
They want to take us to dinner tonight.
7点半 东汉普顿的草坪餐厅
7:30, Turf in East Hampton.
真高端
Fancy.
你觉得你能来吗
You think you can make it?
你能从百忙之中抽出空来吗
Will your busy schedule allow for it?
我会去的
I'll be there.
穿裙子
Wear a dress.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to go?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
还没 我要换衣服 不过差不多了
I mean, no. I gotta change, but yeah.
他们开价多少
How much did they offer?
210万购买♥♥公♥司♥90%的股份
Two-point-one against 90% of the company.
再加上未来品牌使用费的一小部分
Plus a small portion of the future franchise royalty fees.
似乎很多 对吗
Well, that seems like a lot, right?
不 并不是 至少对这个模式来说不是
Actually, no, it's not. Not for this model.
但因为他们负担了其他所有开销
But because they're picking up all of the other costs--
施工 设计 开♥发♥ 全部
the construction, design, development, everything--
他们想要从利润里抽取更多
they want a bigger piece of the profits.
但你还是拥有公♥司♥10%的股份
Still, you'll own ten percent of the company.
再说 你不是会拿到
Plus, won't you be getting part
所有授予了特许经营权的餐厅的部分年收入
of the annual revenue of all franchised restaurants,
加上品牌使用费吗
plus whatever this royalty fee turns out to be?
是 确实不少
Yeah, it adds up.
210万绝不是可以等闲视之的一笔小钱
And 2.1 million isn't anything to sneeze at.
光这一笔就能让你富得流油
I mean, that alone would make you pretty rich.
我们 能让我们富得流油
Us. It would make us pretty rich.
你能买♥♥回你家的牧场
You could buy back your family's ranch.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
那你情绪为什么这么低落
So, why do you seem depressed?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表