剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
You want a beer?
不用了
That's all right. I'm good.
这不就是那个用名牌冲浪板的兄弟吗
Yo, isn't that the dude with the rad board?
对
Yep.
你的板子哪来的
Where'd you get that board, man?
我的板子
My board?
你今天冲浪的板子
The one you were riding today.
是高级货 对吗
It's vintage, right?
是吧 是我爸的
Yeah, I guess. It was my dad's.
看上去是红衫木做的
Looked like it had a couple of redwood stringers.
真的很少见
It's really fucking rare, man.
你不知道是谁做的
You don't know who made it?
不知道
Nope.
坐吧
Sit.
我们又不咬人
We don't bite.
这个燕尾看上去是七十年代末期的
The swallow tail looked like it was from the late '70s.
红衫木可能是加州北部的
Redwood's probably northern Californian.
之前在半月湾的一个机器上
Once saw a redwood pattern like that
见过这样的红衫木木纹
from a shaper in Half Moon Bay.
半月湾在哪
Where's Half Moon Bay?
加州
California.
布拉姆 你真是个冲浪迷
Bram, you're such a surf nerd.
为了这样的板子我可以去杀人
I'd kill for a board like that.
当然了
Of course, the boards
早在1910年
Duke Kahanamoku surfed were made of
卡哈那莫库公爵冲浪用的板子
vertical-grain Hawaiian redwood
就是用竖纹理的夏威夷红衫木做的
back in, like, 1910.
没事 喝完吧
It's okay. You finish it.
你怎么了
What the fuck happened to you?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我去散了个步 遇见一群孩子围坐在篝火旁
I was taking a walk, I bumped into these kids at a bonfire...
他们在你脸上画画了
And they drew on your face?
他们什么
They did what?
妈♥逼♥的
Motherfucker.
妈♥逼♥的
Motherfucker!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你不能因为他们在你脸上画画就要开枪打死他们
You can't shoot someone just because they drew on your face.
我当然可以
Sure I can.
把枪给我
Give me the fucking gun.
你别管
Stay out of it!
把枪给我
Give me the fucking gun.
喂
Hello?
艾莉森
Hey, Alison.
你当然可以跟他通话 他就在旁边
Of course you can talk to him. He's right here.
喂
Hello?
怎么了
What's the problem?
嗯
Yeah.
好 我马上到
Yes, I can be right there.
别担心
Don't worry.
再见
Bye.
天呐 你的脸怎么了
Oh, my God, what happened to your face?
说来话长
It's a long story.
宝贝
Hey, kiddo.
你好 爸爸 你看起来很吓人
Hi, Dad. You look scary.
我知道 抱歉 宝贝
I know I do. Sorry, baby.
点不着火
It won't start?
是的
No.
我觉得是电池没电了
I think it's the battery.
对 我觉得也是
Yep, I think you're right.
昨晚怎么样
How was last night?
很抱歉我没来
I'm sorry I missed it.
要考试了 我太紧张了
I was so stressed out about this test,
我把这事完全忘了
I just completely forgot.
真的吗
Really?
所以你的保姆来了 按了你家门铃
So your babysitter came, rang your front doorbell,
你也没听见
and you just didn't hear her?
你根本没想来 对吗
You never had any intention of coming, did you?
你想怎么样就怎么样
You're gonna do what you want to do
这种情况你得照着
You're gonna do what you want to do
自己的想法来 科尔
in this situation, Cole.
我不认为你真的在乎我的想法
I don't think you actually care about my opinion,
所以我去不去又有什么关系呢
so what does it matter if I'm there or not?
我当然在乎你的想法
Of course I care about your opinion.
你是合伙人
You're a partner.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay, okay.
要我就不会卖♥♥
Well, I wouldn't sell it.
我们俩很不一样
We're different people.
打开引擎盖
Pop the hood.
那钱呢
What about the money?
我有钱
I have money.
不是那种有钱
Not this kind of money.
那我需要多少钱呢
Well, how much do I need?
想知道我的真实想法吗
You want to know what I really think?
-当然 -我认为你希望我
- Always. - Okay, I think you want me
劝你别卖♥♥
to tell you not to sell it.
这样你就可以转身卖♥♥了
So you can turn around, sell it,
做路易莎眼中的大英雄
and look like a hero to Luisa.
进车点火试试
Get in the car and start it.
好了
All right.
谢谢啦
Ah, thank you.
好了 孩子
All right, kiddo.
我们送你上学去
Let's get you to school.
-小心头 -好的
- Watch your head. - Okay.
-系好安全带 -来
- Buckle up. - Here.
到了学校别熄火
Don't turn the car off when you get to the school.
知道了 教练
Got it, Coach.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
我不想卖♥♥掉龙虾卷餐厅
that I don't want to sell the Lobster Roll?
我不想加入所谓的成功人士
That I don't want to become part of the establishment?
科尔 你开着辆吉普
Cole, you drive a Jeep.
在海边造了一栋别♥墅♥
You built a mansion on the water.
像银行家那样给小费
You tip like a fucking banker.
你已经是成功人士了
You are the establishment.
喂 是我
Hey, babe. It's me.
只想跟你说
I'm just calling to say
我为今早
I'm sorry about this morning
和昨晚的事道歉
and about last night.
我在想今晚能不能
I was wondering if I could take you
带你出去吃晚饭
out to dinner tonight and just...
这样我们可以好好谈谈
we could talk about everything.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
臭小子
Little motherfucker.
我的钱包呢
Where is my fucking wallet?
-我不知道 -你在我的饮料里下了什么料
- I don't know, man. - What did you put in my drink?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你要弄断我的胳膊了
Ah, you're gonna break my arm off!
你知道我在这个社区是什么人物吗
Do you have any idea who I am in this community?
你什么都证明不了
You can't prove anything.
我刚看着你吸毒 混♥蛋♥
I just watched you freebasing, asshole.
你想怎么样
What are you gonna do about it?
怎么样 我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the cops. That's what I'm gonna do.
真是好主意 洛克哈特先生
That's a great idea, Mr. Lockhart.
那就报♥警♥啊
Why don't you give the police a call, huh?
很乐意告诉他们我第一次是从谁那儿买♥♥的毒品
Love to tell them who sold me my first eight-ball,
洛克哈特先生
Mr. Lockhart.
你可以假装自己是蒙托克的市长 科尔
So you can act like you're the mayor of Montauk, Cole,
我那时15岁 第一次吸毒就是你兄弟带的
but I was 15 when your brother got me high for the first time.
就别装模作样了 你个伪善者
So spare me the sanctimony, you fucking hypocrite.
第二话
艾莉森
进来
Come in.
这是他画的吗
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表