剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我妈妈相信我们有多次人生
My mom believes that we live multiple lives
每一次都会更进一步
and that each one is a step toward,
更接近天堂
you know, nirvana, I guess.
完美
Perfection.
我们不断轮回 直到终于实现这个目标
We just keep coming back until we get it right.
也许这辈子我只能走到这一步
Maybe this is as far as I come in this life.
那你只是等死吗
So you're just waiting to die?
你不是吗
Aren't you?
如果你真的对自己诚实的话
If you're really being honest with yourself?
不是
No.
我想活着
I want to live.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-不 等等 -不 别以为...
- No. Wait. - No. Don't think--
你想要什么
What do you want?
艾莉森 你告诉我
Alison, you tell me.
你想让我做什么都可以
I'll do whatever you want.
艾莉森 你想要什么
Alison, what do you want?
咱们去卧室吧
Let's go to your bedroom.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
别伤我的心 好吗
Don't mess with my heart, okay?
我再也承受不了更多的苦痛了
I can't handle any more pain.
我知道
I know.
我不会的
I won't.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
什么
What?
就这样
This.
几天
For days.
永远
Forever.
也许你会如愿以偿的
Well, maybe you'll get it.
我想去收拾一下
I want to go clean up.
不 不 还没到时候
No, no, not yet.
不
No.
我累了
I'm tired.
我去洗碗 然后我们就能去睡觉了
Let me do the dishes, and then we can go to bed.
好
Okay.
第二话
艾莉森
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
能 可以 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
你没听到我敲门吗
Didn't you hear me knocking?
没听到...
Uh, no, uh...
抱歉 我开着音乐
Sorry, I had the music up.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
-没什么 就是... -你没事吧 我看看
- Uh, it's fine. It's... - You okay? Let me see.
没有 没什么的 就是需要个创可贴
No, it's fine. It's just, I need a Band-Aid.
在战斗中那么固执
You know, a stubborn streak like that
是会害自己被杀掉的
will get you killed in combat.
所以呢
So?
所以
So.
所以你发生什么事了
So, what happened to you?
你为什么放我鸽子
Why'd you stand me up?
我周末去洛杉矶了
I went to L.A. For the weekend.
为什么
Why?
看个朋友
To visit a friend.
你没给我打电♥话♥告诉我你改变计划了
You didn't call and tell me you changed your plans?
我在那个瑜伽馆外面
I mean, I waited outside that yoga studio
等了一个小时 艾莉森
for an hour, Alison.
你为什么不坐下
Why don't you sit?
我去泡点茶
Um, I'll make us some tea.
我以为我们要出去吃饭
I thought we were going out to dinner.
不 我只是想先和你谈谈
No, I just wanted to talk to you for a bit first.
我真的饿坏了
I'm really hungry.
不会很久的
Won't take long.
我把你的湿衣服挂起来吧
Um, let me take your wet coat.
关于那晚 我...
So, about the other night, I--
在我们谈之前 我能先说点什么吗
Before you talk, can I say something first?
当然可以
Of course.
你不能那样对我
Uh, you can't do stuff like that to me.
-哪样 -放我鸽子
- Stuff like what? - Stand me up.
四天不给我打电♥话♥
Not call me for four days.
我费了很大力气才能相信你
I mean, it's taken a lot for me to trust you.
好吗 我把自己弄得非常脆弱 你知道吗
Okay, I'm making myself really vulnerable here, you know?
知道 知道 我知道 我...
Uh, yeah, yeah, I-I know. I...
好 很好
Okay. Good.
我... 我只是得说出来
I... I just had to say that.
你想谈什么
What do you want to talk about?
艾莉森 怎么了
Alison, what's going on?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我只是想问几个问题
Uh, yeah, I just wanted to ask some questions.
我只是...
I just...
我突然想起来
You know, it occurred to me we don't really
我们没那么了解对方
know that much about each other.
是啊 我就不知道你在加利福尼亚有朋友
Yeah, like, uh, I had no idea you knew anyone in California.
当然
Of course.
你想谈什么 我知无不言 言无不尽
What do you want to talk about? I'll tell you anything.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你在哪长大的
Where'd you grow up?
布朗克斯
The Bronx.
你的家里什么情况
What's your family like?
我在家里四个男孩里排老三
I'm, uh, the third of four.
家里有四个男孩一个女孩
Four boys and a girl.
你父母在哪
Where are your parents?
我爸还住在186大街
My dad still lives on 186th,
我妈去世了
and my mom is dead.
在我21岁的时候她死于白血病
She died of leukemia when I was 21.
-对不起 我... -没事的
- Sorry. I-- - It's okay.
还有要问的吗
Um, anything else?
你现在住在哪里
Um, yeah. Where do you live now?
希克斯维尔 但你已经知道了
Hicksville, but you know that already.
你和谁一起住
Who do you live with?
什么
What?
-什么意思 -你有
- What do you mean? - Do you have
室友或者家人吗
a roommate or, you know, family, any...?
为什么要问这些问题
Wh-Where are these questions coming from?
我只是...有点好奇 只是
I'm just... just curious. It's just...
-这跟科尔有关系吗 -科尔 什么 不是的
- This have to do with Cole? - Cole? What? No.
你知不知道那个家伙是哪里有问题
You know what's fucked-up about that guy?
-科尔吗 -是的 他参加了
- About Cole? - Yeah, he-he came
一个戒酒小组 但他不嗜酒对吧
to an AA meeting, but he's not an addict, is he?
-就我所知不是的 -这太扯了
- Not that I'm aware of, no. - Well, that's bullshit.
我敢确定他去那里肯定是有很好的理由的
Well, I'm sure he had a good reason for being there.
这有点说不过去你不觉得吗
It's a little perverse, don't you think?
那种小组是让人脆弱的地方
Those meetings are vulnerable spaces.
大家一定要相信彼此才可以
The guys really have to trust each other.
我很愿意继续聊下去
I-I'm happy to keep talking.
我只是需要吃点东西 我真的很饿
I just need something to eat. I'm really starving.
没问题 我可以给你做点鸡蛋 或者...
Uh, sure. I-I can make you some eggs or...
或者做点...
uh, maybe some...
我这里有...
I have, uh...
-饼干和奶酪 -行 可以 什么都行
- crackers and cheese? - Yeah, yeah, anything.
你结过婚吗
Have you ever been married?
你为什么要问我这个
Why are you asking me that?
就是随便问问
It's just a question.
在加利福尼亚州发生了什么
What happened in California?
你去看的是哪个朋友
Who's this friend you went to go see?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表