剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Alison's father lives in East Hampton?
是的
Yes.
我刚和他谈过
Okay, I just talked to him,
但他坚称艾莉森走后就没见过她了
but he insists he hasn't seen her since she left.
但他不是个好人 科尔 我不相信他
But he's a terrible person, Cole, and I don't trust him.
-雅典娜 -你是谁
- Athena. - Who's that?
我是诺亚 诺亚·索洛维
It's Noah. Noah Solloway.
什么 你们俩怎么在一起
What? What are you two doing together?
说来话长
It's a long story.
艾莉森怎么知道她父亲的事
How did Alison find out about her father?
-他打给了我 -他打给你了吗
- He called me. - He called you?
你就把她送过去了吗
And you just sent her to him?
不 当然没有
No! Of course not.
-我不知道艾莉森去了 -你早知道他在哪儿
- I didn't know she'd gone. - You knew where he was?
-艾莉森什么时候去见他了 -上星期
- When did she see him? - Last week.
我的老天
Is there any good reason in God's name
你为什么现在才把这件事说出来
why you are just mentioning this now?
雅典娜
Athena?!
我有原因 科尔 但我现在不想讲
There's a reason, Cole, but I'd rather not discuss it.
我才不管你想不想讲
I don't give a shit what you'd rather not discuss.
和这件事没关系 科尔
It's not relevant, Cole, okay?
重要的是我不相信他
What's important is I don't trust him.
需要有人去和他谈谈
And someone needs to talk to him.
艾莉森的父亲这辈子一直只住在东汉普顿
Alison's father has been living in East Hampton
就离她二十英里
for her entire life, 20 miles away,
而你现在才告诉我这件事
and you're just telling me this now?!
科尔
Cole...
地址是什么
Look, what's the address? Just-just...
把地址给我们 雅典娜
Just give us the address, Athena.
东汉普顿李大道42号♥
42 Lee Avenue, East Hampton.
记下了吗
Got that?
好的 谢谢你 雅典娜
Great. Thanks, Athena.
老天 如果她头脑清醒的话
Oh, my God, this would be so much easier
这事就不会这么麻烦了
if she wasn't such a fucking nut job.
艾莉森见你的时候提这件事了吗
Did Alison mention any of this when she came out to see you?
完全没有
No, not a word.
什么也没有吗
Nothing?
科尔 我还有件事该告诉你
Look, Cole, there's something else I should tell you.
什么
What?
我在洛杉矶接艾莉森时
When I picked up Alison in L.A.,
她的状况很不好
she was in bad shape, okay?
非常不好
Really bad shape.
所以我给她开了镇静剂
So I-I got her a prescription for Xanax.
-你在开玩笑吧 -不是我开的 是维克
- Please tell me that's a joke. - No, well, I didn't, Vik did.
-海伦的男朋友 -我的天
- Helen's boyfriend. - Oh, my God.
-你竟然给了她一瓶镇静剂 -她...
- You gave her a bottle of Xanax? - She was having...
她恐慌症发作了
She was having some kind of a panic attack.
事实上 镇静剂药效不算太强
Well, actually, Xanax isn't that strong of a drug.
不会服用过量
You can't O.D. on it
除非混着酒吃
unless you, like, mix it with alcohol.
谢谢你啊 安东
Thanks, Anton.
她打算做什么 放松致死吗
What was she planning on doing, relaxing herself to death?
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
-抱歉 -问题是 我没告诉杰弗里
- Sorry. - The point is, I didn't tell Jeffries,
但他会发现的
and he's gonna find out.
等等
Hey, wait!
等一下 你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Wait! What the fuck are you doing?!
科尔 看着路
Cole, keep your eyes on the road!
-我没事 -你多久没睡了
- Man, I'm fine! - How long you been awake?
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
看 那边有个出口
Here, look. There's an exit here.
在那停一下
Pull over.
把车停下来
Come on, pull over.
有空房♥
欢迎你们
Hi yourself.
给我们两间房♥ 最好是相邻的
Would you have a couple of rooms, maybe adjoining?
爸爸
Dad?
我们有相邻的空房♥吗
Do we have two adjoining?
没必要挨着
They don't have to be adjoining.
稍等一下
Yeah, hold on one second.
没有
Yeah, no.
请稍等
Just... hang on.
因为我们今晚客人非常满
Because we are pretty full tonight,
但我想想办法
but let me see what I can do.
一间双床房♥给你儿子
How about a double queen for your son,
相连的特大床房♥给你们俩 行吗
which adjoins with a single king for you guys.
你们三口之家同意吗
Does that work for your family?
因为爱无分性别
Because love is love.
谢谢你 非常棒
Thank you. That would be perfect.
谢谢你 丽贝卡 你太好了
Thank you. Rebecca, you're a doll.
-非常感谢 -不用客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
好了 拿好钥匙
Okay. Grab you a key.
我是本
You've reached Ben.
请在提示音后留言
Leave a message after the tone.
本 我是科尔·洛克哈特
Ben, it's, uh, Cole Lockhart calling.
我想... 我想问一下
I just wanted to... well, I wanted to check in,
你有没有艾莉森的消息
see if maybe you'd heard from Alison.
如果有的话 给我回个电♥话♥
So, if you do hear anything, give me a call back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们饿了
We're hungry.
还需要别的吗
Need anything else?
不了 那个很好吃 谢谢
No, that was delicious. Thank you.
你丈夫呢
How about the hubby?
不 他也够了
Oh, no, he's good, too.
别再打人家的主意了 快吃
Quit macking on her. Eat your food.
-"打主意" -怎么了
- "Macking"? - Yeah?
1991年用座机来电
1991 called... on a landline,
让你把它那个年代的俚语用传真发回去
asking you to fax its slang back.
说真的 你吃完以后
Seriously, when you've had your dinner,
我可以... 指点指点你
I can, uh... give you a few pointers if you like.
-指点 -怎么搞定妹子
- Pointers? - You know, on sealing the deal.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
不
No.
来吧 我想听
Please. I want to hear this.
我就知道你想听
I bet you would.
大家都说最好的建议
See, they say the best advice
是做你自己 可我认为
is to be yourself, but I think
增强你的天性是好事
it's-it's good to enhance your natural personality, you know?
比如说 科尔是个忧郁的人
See, Cole, for instance, he's a moper.
我是个什么
I'm a what?
-该死 -一个忧郁的人
- Oh, shit. - A moper.
我不是
I am not a moper.
你是 你是典型的忧郁的人
You are. Classic moper.
看 他的办法是到吧台去
See, his thing is... is to belly up to the bar and order a drink,
很严肃地点一杯酒
like, you know, really seriously,
仿佛他在下令进行一次导弹攻击
like he's ordering a missile strike,
然后他就盯着杯子看
and then just stare into the glass
紧紧地盯着看 像是在看茶叶算命
really, really intense, like he's reading tea leaves,
就好像从中能看到未来
like he can see the future in there.
很快
Before you know it,
女人们就会想方设法让他振作起来
women are falling all over themselves to come and cheer him up.
对不对
Isn't that right?
不过呢
Now, Noah's strategy,
-诺亚的策略... -洗耳恭听
- on the other hand... - Yes. Do tell.
我一直都想知道
I've been wondering about this.
是作出所有这些
...is to make all of these promises
他并不打算遵守
he has no intention of keeping
也不太可能实现的诺言 不过这没关系
and couldn't possibly deliver on, but that's okay,
只要他得到了他想要的就好
so long as he gets what he wants.
对吗
Right?
不过 说真的 她是个聪明的姑娘
Seriously, though, she's a smart girl,
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表