剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair:
我是艾莉森
Uh, hi. I'm Alison.
我是本
Ben.
我第二次服役回来后 当时情况很糟
Yeah, when I got back from my second tour, I was a disaster.
我 有段时间我很难
And I, uh, had a hard time being...
同他人保持性关系
...being intimate.
很有趣 是吗
It's pretty interesting stuff, huh?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你不能这样悄无声息的
You can't just sneak up on people
在创伤后压力的会议上靠近别人
at a conference about posttraumatic stress.
抱歉 我不知道自己那么吓人
Sorry, uh, I didn't realize I was that scary.
我们应该参加全国
We should meet up all over the country
各个不同的创伤后应激障碍的讨论会
at different PTSD conferences.
你开不开心
Are you having fun yet?
你这是什么表情
What's that face?
你让我震惊
You amaze me.
我找本·克鲁兹
I'm looking for Ben Cruz.
他现在正参加午餐会
He is actually at a lunch meeting,
但快回来了
but he'll be back any minute.
-我... -克鲁兹太太 你在做什么
- I-I... - Mrs. Cruz, what are you doing?
拜托 让我来帮忙吧
Please, let me help you with that.
克鲁兹太太 拜托
Mrs. Cruz, please.
我坚持 让我来吧
I insist. Let me do that.
烈酒 我喜欢
A lush. I love it.
不是 只不过今天很糟心
No, I just had a terrible day.
你听说过高空俱乐部吗
Have you ever heard of the, uh, mile-high club?
我不能坐回去 好吗
I can't sit back down there, okay?
-他想要吻我 -冷静点 女士
- He tried to kiss me. - Calm down, ma'am.
-这只是一场误会 -我需要你冷静点
- This is a misunderstanding. - I need you to calm down.
别碰我
Stop touching me!
诺亚
Noah? Hi.
她刚在路上情绪突然失控
She just started freaking out on the highway.
我不知道该带她去哪儿
I didn't know where else to bring her.
你过的怎么样 有没有和谁在约会
What about you? You seeing anybody?
刚刚结束一段关系
I was.
他已婚了
He's married.
艾莉森 你有的是时间
Alison, you have so much time.
你可以重新选择
You could have a second act.
你想做什么都可以
You could do whatever you want to do.
但若你想生活有所改变
But if you want to change your life,
现在就行动起来
you have to do it now.
情事
第四季 第九集
第一话
艾莉森
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我能进来吗
Um, can I come in?
行 当然
Uh, yeah, yeah, of course. Um...
这里很美
It's beautiful here.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So...
你去哪里了
where'd you go?
什么意思
What do you mean?
上周
Last week.
我以为咱俩有个约会
Thought we had a date.
我
I...
送给你
It's for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想坐下吗
Um, do you want to sit?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something.
我能先说吗
Actually, um, can I say something first?
行
Okay.
我结婚了
I'm married.
-好吧 -我之前没告诉你
- Okay. - I didn't tell you.
是的 你没说
Uh, no, you didn't.
我害怕你不想再见我了
I was afraid you wouldn't want to see me again.
你是对的
Well, you're right.
但我已经知道你结婚了
But I already know.
我发现了
I found out.
怎么发现的
How?
我去你办公室找你
I went to see you at your office.
你的妻子在那里
Your wife was there.
海蒂吗
Heidi?
好吧
Okay. Um...
你和她说话了吗
did you speak to her?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
-你骗了我 -我知道
- You lied to me. - I know.
我把自己的一切都告诉你了
I told you everything about myself.
-甚至是我儿子的事 -我知道
- I told you about my son. - I know.
-我都知道 我很抱歉 -就这些吗
- I know, and I'm sorry. - That's it?
你想说的就这些吗
That's all you have to say?
我还有很多想说 你想坐下吗
I have a lot to say. Do you want to sit?
-不 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
我要说的很多
Well, um, this might take a while.
这几天我一直在打腹稿
I've been rehearsing this for days,
但我意识到可能再也见不到你了
but I realize I may never see you again,
所以我就不再有所保留了
so I'm gonna say everything.
行
Okay.
所以
So, uh...
我今天离开了我妻子
I left my wife today.
-我不相信你 -真的 我可以给你看
- I don't believe you. - I did. I can show you
她发来的那些充满怒气的短♥信♥
the angry text messages I've been getting,
如果能让你相信的话
if that would help.
我们的婚姻结束了
Our marriage is done.
我早就应该离开 但是
I should have left a long time ago, but...
我说为了孩子的缘故
I said it was for the kids,
其实不是为了孩子
but it wasn't for the kids.
我只是不想在婚姻上也失败
I just didn't want to fail at something else.
然后我遇到了你
And then I met you.
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
我试过开口 但是
I-I tried to tell you, but...
我知道如果我说了 你就会转身离开
I knew, if I did, you'd just walk away
我就再也见不到你了
and I'd never see you again,
我说不出来
and I couldn't make myself say the words.
你就是我梦寐以求的女人
You are literally the woman of my dreams.
我知道这个时机不算完美
I know it's not the perfect situation,
但我今晚来只是希望或许
but I came here tonight just hoping that maybe
我们能重新开始 不再有秘密
we can start again with no more secrets.
我叫本
I'm Ben.
最近刚和妻子分开
I recently separated from my wife,
我有两个儿子
and I have two boys:
布迪和加百列
Bodhi and Gabriel.
加百列
Gabriel?
加百列
Gabriel?
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
几岁了
How old?
布迪六岁
Bodhi's six, and...
加百利一岁
Gabriel's a year.
-本 -听着 我知道
- Ben. - Look, I know.
我知道听起来很糟
I know it sounds bad.
我和我妻子已经谈过了
My wife and I, we talked already.
我们都同意 现在的生活
Look, we agreed, this isn't the life
都不是我们想要的
that either of us wants.
我们和别人在一起会更幸福
And we'd be happier with other people.
我们会是更好的父母
We'll be better parents to our boys.
我爱你
I love you.
这就是我来这想说的
That's what I came here to say.
说点什么
Say something.
谢谢你终于告诉我了
Thank you for finally telling me.
-就这些吗 -你想让我说什么
- That's it? - What do you want me to say?
不知道
I don't know, uh...
你原谅我了
you forgive me.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表