剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
I am 100% fine with it.
事实上我很高兴
I'm thrilled, actually.
我一直希望有个同性恋儿子
I always wanted a gay son.
我另外一个儿子就像加里·库珀
My other son is like Gary Cooper.
好莱坞影星
真是糟透了
It's awful.
为什么
It's awful because...?
我担心的是他的父亲
It's his father I'm worried about.
你儿子的父亲 你前夫吗
Your son's father, your ex?
对 他比较
Uh, yeah. He's not very, uh...
保守
tolerant.
我怕他会以为 这都是他的错
And I'm afraid he's gonna think it... it's his fault.
他的错
His fault?
因为特雷弗小的时候他不在他身边
For not being around when Trevor was young.
他离开了
For leaving us.
你担心你的前夫
You're afraid your ex-husband
会认为你儿子的性取向
will consider your son's sexuality
是他错误的人生选择所造成的
a result of his poor choices?
对
Yeah.
你当然知道 性取向可不是这么一回事
You know, of course, that's not how sexuality works.
我又没说我这么认为
Well, I didn't say I thought that.
我是说我担心他会这么认为
I said I was afraid he might think it.
你和诺亚之间怎么样了
Um, how are you and Noah doing?
上回 你对他来加州
Uh, last session, you were having
这件事抱有复杂的情绪
mixed feelings about his being out here at all.
很好 我们很好
It's fine. We're fine.
多见见他对孩子们有好处
Uh, it's-it's good for the kids to see him.
我对诺亚已经没有什么意见了
I don't have any problems with Noah anymore.
只是
It's just, uh... uh...
-怎么了 -他很烦人
- What? - He annoys me.
一谈到诺亚你就很不自在
You seem uncomfortable talking about Noah.
身体上的不自在
Physically uncomfortable.
你注意到了吗
Do you notice that?
海伦 请听我说
Helen, if I may.
你太过于依赖你的理智
I see you relying on your head a lot
去合理化甚至否认某些感情
to rationalize or even deny certain feelings.
你似乎没有意识到
You don't seem incredibly aware,
它们的价值
appreciative of the intelligence,
经历
the experience,
创伤
the trauma
这些都藏在你身体里
that is hiding in your body.
什么创伤
What trauma?
你丈夫在结婚25年后
Uh, your husband left you abruptly
突然离开你
after 25 years of marriage,
然后开车撞了他新老婆的小叔
then hit his new wife's brother-in-law with a car,
逃离现场
fled the scene
最后为此坐了三年的牢
and ended up going to prison for three years.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
你的大儿子先后从两个高中退学
your older son failed out of two high schools,
差点没毕业
barely graduated,
你的女儿大学辍学
and your daughter dropped out
和年龄是她两倍
of college to run off to Paris
还虐待她的男人跑去巴黎
with a man twice her age, who abused her.
你要这么说的话
I mean, well, when you put it like that...
我来加州时就全部翻篇了
I left all of that behind me when I came to California.
我现在真没什么好担心的
I have literally nothing to worry about right now.
惠特尼已经重返校园
Whitney's back in school.
她有个她喜欢的 和她年龄般配的男朋友
She has an age-appropriate boyfriend who she likes.
我也很喜欢他
And I like him, too.
马丁在威廉玛丽学院也很开心
And Martin seems happy at William and Mary.
俩小的也很喜欢这里的学校
And the younger kids really like school here.
维克的工作很棒
And Vik has an amazing job.
我们住在漂亮的房♥子里
And we live in a gorgeous house.
而且我的父母离我十万八千里远
Oh, and my parents are 3,000 miles away.
我不想工作就不工作
I don't have to work right now if I don't want to,
每天都是大晴天 天天如此
and it's sunny every day. Every goddamn day.
都是大晴天 完美
Every goddamn day is sunny-- perfect.
但有时日晒让我觉得头疼
But you know what, sometimes the sun gives me a headache.
我还超讨厌大海
And I fucking hate this ocean.
-你讨厌太平洋 -对
- You hate the Pacific? - Yeah.
你靠它那么近时什么事都做不了
There's nothing you can do when you're around it
只能盯着它瞧
except look at it.
又大又蓝又扎眼
It's so huge and blue and obvious.
简直就是个戏精
It's like an attention whore.
太平洋是个戏精
The ocean is... is an attention whore?
你那么说 听起来我是个疯子
Okay, no, when you say it like that, it makes me sound crazy.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I was trying to--
我知道 算了 没关系
I know, but never mind. It's all right.
你理解不了的 算了
Just, you don't get it. Never mind.
我觉得这时就应该
You know, I think this would be a really good time
闭上眼睛
to just try closing your eyes
屏住呼吸
and holding your breath--
去死吧 埃泽拉
Fuck you, Ezra.
普丽娅
Priya?
我快弄完了
I'm almost done.
维克没跟我说你要来
Vik didn't tell me that you were coming over.
他跟我说他裤子总往下掉
He told me his pants are falling down,
所以我来改改
so I'm taking them in.
可以放着我来的
Well, I could have taken care of that.
你懂针线活吗
Do you know how to sew?
不懂 但我可以
No, but I could've, um...
送去别人那里
you know, dropped 'em off somewhere.
裁缝店吗
At a tailor's?
对
Yeah.
我就是个裁缝
I am a tailor.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just...
我不想麻烦你
I didn't want to bother you, so...
帮我自己的儿子有什么麻烦的
Why would it bother me to do something nice for my son?
你照顾你自己的孩子也会嫌烦吗 海伦
Does it bother you to care for your children, Helen?
你想喝点什么吗
Can I get you something?
家里有水 果汁
We have, um, water, juice.
应该也有苏打水
I think we have some club soda.
都是他爱吃的
His favorites.
印式炒茄子
Baingan bharta,
串烤鸡肉 炸脆松饼
chicken tikka, chole bhature.
我还买♥♥了印度面包 馕
I've even brought Indian bread-- naan.
在冷冻层里
It's in your freezer.
别用烤箱加热
Don't put it in the oven.
会变得脆脆的
It'll get crusty.
放进微波炉
Put it in the microwave
再用平底锅加热
and heat it in a frying pan.
他可以把吃剩的带去单位当午餐
He can take the leftovers for lunch to work.
我真不知道该说什么了
I really don't know what to say.
也够你和孩子吃了
There's plenty for you and your children, too.
你真的没必要做这些
You really didn't have to do this.
冰箱里的食物
I mean, there's enough food in there
够吃一周了
for like, a week.
我不介意每个周日都这么做
I don't mind doing it every Sunday.
-我知道你忙 -没那么忙
- I know you're busy. - Well, I'm not that busy.
我有时间烹饪
I have time to cook.
怎么
What?
维克拉姆太瘦了
Vikram is very skinny.
我知道
I know.
我觉得他压力太大了
I think he's stressed out.
新工作嘛
Um, about his new job.
也许吧
Perhaps.
也有可能他只是
Or perhaps he's simply not
不太吃得惯你烧的菜
accustomed to the food you cook.
一个丈夫应该是胖胖的才对
A husband should be fat.
这说明他很开心
It shows he's happy.
我觉得维克挺开心的 普丽娅
Oh, I think Vik's happy, Priya.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表