剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
出现了一些胆汁积聚
and there's been some kind of bi... bile buildup.
我也不太懂 但你们可以问问
I don't really understand, but you could ask, um,
他的医生克里斯蒂娜·吴 等她来了
his doctor when she gets here, Kristina Woo.
你们应该认识她
I think you know her.
什么
What?
克里斯蒂娜在照顾他呢
Kristina is here to take care of him?
-谁啊 -克里斯蒂娜呀 阿布都
- Who? - Kristina, Abdul.
斯坦福的那个小克里斯蒂娜
Little Kristina from Stanford.
他的女朋友吗
Oh, his girlfriend?
是前女友 不过没错
Well, ex-girlfriend, but yeah.
太好了
Oh, praise Heaven.
其实 我也有在照顾他的
Well, I've also been taking care of him, you know--
克里斯蒂娜会帮助他的
Kristina will help him.
她会为他提供所需的药物
Yes, she will get him the medicine he needs.
医事委员会给她的评分简直是完美
She got a perfect score on her medical boards.
绝对的完美 没一个错误
Absolutely perfect. Not one mistake.
那就完美呗
Well, it was perfect.
我得回家去了 身上还有些
Okay. Well, I have to go home 'cause I still have
呕吐物什么的 就这样
some vomit on me from when... Never mind.
我就先... 晚上见
I'm just gonna... I'll see you this evening.
你是该照顾一下自己 海伦
You should go and take care of yourself, Helen.
你看上去很疲倦
You look tired.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
惠特尼 惠特尼
Whitney. Whitney.
-你好老妈 -你好
- Hi! - Hi.
你好 科林
Hey there, Colin.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们来给你个惊喜
We came to surprise you.
谢谢你们了 不用上学吗
Oh, that's nice. What about school?
今天是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving.
是吗
Is it?
天呐 我给忘了
Oh, God. Yeah, of course.
这都十一月份了
It's November.
-好吧 -大家都去哪儿了
- Right. - So, where is everybody?
你的弟弟妹妹去陪你♥爸♥爸了
Um, your brother and sister are with your dad,
马丁和玛丽亚一块去科德角了
and, uh, Martin went to the Cape with Mariah.
他没去
No, he didn't.
他们分手了
They broke up.
-分手了 -没错
- They did? - Mm-hmm.
-什么时候 -上周
- When? - Last week.
他也要过来的
He's coming, too.
过几天就到了
He'll be here in a few days.
我真的超开心我们又能一起过感恩节
Hey, I'm so happy that we get to spend Thanksgiving together,
四个人在一起
all four of us again.
我在想
And I was thinking,
今年能不能叫爸爸一起来
what if we invited Dad this year?
你说维克会介意吗
Do you think Vik would mind?
老妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
我只是太高兴你们回家了 没别的
I'm just really happy to have you home. That's all.
天哪
Oh, my God.
妈妈 你别哭呀
Mom, come on. Don't cry.
我告诉科林你可是狠角色
I told Colin you are a total ball-buster
所以我才这么难搞
and that's why I'm so fucked up.
他现在该说是我骗他的了
Now he's gonna think I'm lying.
很高兴再次见到你 索洛维女士
It's nice to see you again, Mrs. Solloway.
见到你很高兴 科林
It's nice to see you, Colin.
你们饿了没
Are you guys hungry?
来点吃的吧
Do you want something to eat?
我给你们煎个蛋卷什么的吧
I'll make you an omelet or something.
妈 我们是素食者
Mom, we're vegans.
操 对哦
Fuck. Right.
我老是忘了
I keep forgetting.
所以也就是说
So, what does that mean?
我得去买♥♥点杏仁奶或是
I have to pick up almond milk or...?
没关系 我们会料理好自己的
Yeah, don't worry. We'll make our own.
你们连杏仁奶都自己做吗
You'll make your own almond milk?
是啊 我们已经在全食超♥市♥买♥♥了点东西了
Totally. We stopped at Whole Foods and got some stuff already.
好吧 又少一样麻烦事了
Well, that's one less thing to worry about.
孩子们 房♥子是你们的了
Uh, you guys, the place is yours.
科林 这里有个特别棒的泳池
Colin, there's a really nice pool there
你要是想游泳的话
if you want to take a swim.
这地儿太屌♥了 索洛维女士
This place is sick, Mrs. Solloway.
谢谢 我也很喜欢
Thanks. I like it, too.
所以 今晚就我们仨吗
So, uh, is it just us tonight?
特雷弗和史黛丝来吗
Are Trevor and Stacey coming?
我想给维克做芝士菠菜
I was thinking of making saag paneer for Vik.
我在上印度菜烹饪课
I'm taking this Indian cooking course,
我做的还挺不错
and I'm kind of good.
她做的可赞了
No, she's really good.
你说对了
Yeah, I am.
给我打个"谦虚自夸"的标签 我赞爆了
Hashtag "Humble brag." I'm really good.
事实上 维克今晚不会来了
Actually, Vik's not gonna be here tonight.
他在医院
He's in the hospital.
拜托 让他早点溜出来嘛
Come on, tell him to beg off early.
我才待不上几天
I'm only here for a couple days.
让他少做几个手术呗
Tell him, like, punt the surgery.
维克是个外科医生
Is Vik a surgeon?
你可没告诉我
You didn't tell me that.
没错 他可是个超级牛逼的外科医生
Yeah, he is. He's, like, a super-surgeon.
惠特 其实他不是在医院
Whit, actually, he's not at the hospital.
他住院了
He's in the hospital.
他生病了
Uh, he's sick.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我早该告诉你的 我想告诉你来着
I should have told you. I meant to tell you.
你早该告诉我什么
You should have told me what?
维克患了癌症
Vik has cancer.
什么
What?
已经到四期了
It's stage four.
所 所以他
S-So... is he...
他会...
is he gonna...?
是的
Yeah.
不是的
No.
-是的 -不是的
- Yeah. - No.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我真的不想让你在这种情况下知道
I really didn't want you to find out this way.
之前我想给你打电♥话♥来着
I-I-I wanted to call you a while ago,
但你看上去是那么开心 我不想打扰你
but you just seemed so happy, and I didn't want to ruin that.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子是出了什么问题
What the fuck is wrong with you?
-我什么问题 -难怪我和特雷弗和史黛丝
- With me? - This is why Trevor and Stacey
通电♥话♥的时候
have been such zombies
他们听上去那么颓丧
when I've talked to them on the phone.
天哪 海伦 你怎么这么不负责任
God, Helen, you are so fucking irresponsible.
-惠特尼 -一次
- Whitney. - Just once,
就一次 我想回家
one time, I'd like to come home
就像平常一样
to some fucking normalcy for a change.
我把自己料理好了
I have my shit together.
你怎么就不行呢
Why can't you?
我能不能拜托你
Can you please...
这次
this time...
就别
just not?
别怎么样
Not what?
这么婊
Be a bitch.
我真的很抱歉这不是
I'm really sorry that this isn't the reality
你想回来看到的画面
that you thought you were walking into at this particular moment,
但这 这就是现实
but that's... this is what's going on.
现实就是这样
This is what is going on.
你刚才是说我婊吗
Did you just call me a bitch?
有人在吗
Hello.
-天哪 -有人在家吗
- Oh... - Anyone home?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表