剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
But you were never gonna let him
跟那些人一起上大学
go to college with those people.
-去你的 卡尔 -我们能不说了吗
- Screw you, Carl. - Can we just stop?
兄弟
Man.
能不能给我们点隐私
Can we get some fucking privacy, please?
抱歉 谢谢你的意见
I'm sorry. Thank you for your advice.
很高兴见到你 卡尔
Good to meet you, Carl.
周一见 安东
See you on Monday, Anton.
嗨 我是诺亚·索洛维
Hi. Uh, it's Noah Solloway here.
刚刚有人打给我
Someone was calling me.
是的
Yeah.
谁
Who?
这个给你
You can keep that.
你漏了24B
You're missing 24B.
24B是什么
Twenty-four B?
豁免保释担♥保♥人的表
Bail-bondsman waiver form.
你还需要进行登记
And you need the booking statutes.
登记什么
Booking statutes? Wh-What are they?
身份状态
Status. Status.
被指控犯罪人的身份登记
The booking status of the alleged offender.
有人打给我了 他们一定知道
Look, someone here called me, so they must know.
我们这里没有信息
Well, we don't have that information here.
走廊尽头有自助服务
There's a kiosk down the hall.
你可以查查
You can use the computer to search the name
-罪犯的名字 -我在监狱呆过
- of the alleged offender. - Look, I've done time in jail.
很不愉快 我不想再去一次
It wasn't pleasant, and I don't want to do any more,
但我发誓 如果你不立即找你的上级
but I swear, if you don't call a superior officer
帮我保释我的妻子
out here right now to help me bail out my wife,
我会让你吃不了兜着走
then I'm gonna become a repeat offender.
如果你想找我的上级
Well, if you'd like to speak to a superior officer,
你需要打电♥话♥正式申请
you need to make a formal request using the red phone
大堂的红色电♥话♥ 走廊尽头右转
in the lobby down the hall to the right.
对 这边走
Right. Your right.
我的笔还我
My pen.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾莉森
Alison?
第二话
艾莉森
我在新德里机场
I picked this up
买♥♥的这个
at the airport in New Delhi.
你相信吗
Can you believe that?
闭上眼睛
You close your eyes,
想一个问题
and you think of a question.
任何问题
Any question in the world.
你摇晃这个球时
And when you shake the ball,
它会告诉你答案
it will tell you the answer, okay?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
打开礼物
Open your present.
这是谁啊
Who is this?
这是我最爱的印度神明 克利须那神
This is my favorite Hindu god, Krishna.
妈妈 这东西重极了
Wow, Mom, this thing weighs a ton.
他力量很强大
Well, he's very powerful.
-放在你书架上应该不错 -好吧
- I thought he would look good on your bookcase. - Right.
也许他会帮你吸引男人
And maybe he'll help you attract a man.
如果你想要的话
If you want a man, if you want a man.
我不需要男人 妈妈 我有工作
I don't need a man, Mom, because I have a job.
而且我很好
And I'm fine.
我们很好 对吧琼妮
We're fine, aren't we, Joanie?
爸爸什么时候回来
Mm, when is my daddy coming back?
-"回答..." -它怎么说
-"Reply..." -What does it say?
你能读出来吗
Can you read it?
"回答很模糊"
"Reply hazy."
等下再试试
Try again later.
他很快回来 亲爱的
He'll be home soon, lovebug.
他就是出去度个假
He's, um, just taking a little vacation.
我们知道科尔最近在哪度假吗
Do we know where Cole is vacationing these days?
暖和的地方 我想 对吧琼妮
Someplace warm, we hope. Right, Joanie?
谁送的酒
Who sent the booze?
很显然 是投资商
Apparently, it's from the investors,
买♥♥了龙虾卷餐厅的投资商
the ones who bought the Roll.
我猜他们很满意这笔交易
I guess they're happy with their purchase.
对了 你还记得
Oh, speaking of, remember that, um,
你几年前给我开的账户吗
account you set up for me years ago?
是什么来着 某种信托吗
Um, what was that, some kind of trust?
其实是你外公
Oh, God, that was your grandfather
帮你开的
who set that up, actually.
但只是以你名义开的储蓄账户 怎么了
But no, it was just a savings account under your name. Why?
我认识一个会计
Oh, well, I met with an accountant.
我想用我的钱给琼妮存点什么
I want to set something up for Joanie with my share of the profits.
稍等一下
Hold that thought.
过来
Come here.
你好
Hello?
让我试一下
Let me have a go.
琼妮会把晚餐吃干净吗
Will Joanie finish all the food on her plate?
对不起 你是谁
Sorry. Who... who is this?
"答案说会"
"Signs point to yes."
等等 你说什么
Wait, what... what did you say?
别再打给我了
Never call this number again.
谁打来的
Hey, who was that?
谁也不是
Nobody.
推销电♥话♥
Telemarketer.
真执着
Persistent one.
请牢记于心
"Much more surprising things
当厌恶与胆怯降临时
can happen to anyone who, when a disagreeable
如果你能把它们变成
or discouraged thought comes into his mind,
愉快和勇敢
just has the sense to remember in time
奇迹就会发生
and push it out by putting in an agreeable, determinedly courageous one.
因为它们无法并存
Two things cannot be in one place."
美国联合航♥空♥
随时欢迎-诺亚
哦 诺亚
Oh, Noah.
太贴心了
So sweet.
你好
Hello?
我是艾莉森·贝利 你是谁
Well, this is Alison Bailey. Who is this?
什么
What?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
等等
Wait, uh...
你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
李大道42号♥
"Forty-two Lee Avenue."
好 我要挂了
Okay. I have to go.
快点睡着
Fast asleep.
我的小调皮
Little monkey.
现在
Oh, now...
克利须那神 你想住在哪
Krishna, where do you want to live?
这里
Here.
很好
Good.
现在开始 他神圣的爱会保佑这个家
Now his divine love will protect this house.
艾莉森
Alison.
这是我妻子 茱莉
This is my wife, Julie.
请进
Please. Please come in.
你能来我们很高兴
We are so grateful you came.
你如何找到我的
Well, how did you find me?
如何找到你吗
Find you?
亲爱的
Oh, my darling,
詹姆斯已经关注你好几年了
James has been watching you for years.
对于你的成就他很骄傲
He's so proud of all that you've accomplished.
你是我父亲吗
You're my father?
是的
Yes.
我怎么相信你
Why should I believe you?
这个...
Well...
谢莉是怎么和你说的
What did Shelly tell you?
-谁 -你母亲
- Who? - Your mother.
你指雅典娜
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表