剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
你也是
You, too.
好了
Okay.
给 祝你参会愉快
Here you go. Enjoy.
你好
Hi.
你好 我有什么能帮到你的
Hi. May I help you?
贝利 艾莉森
Um, Bailey, Alison.
我看看 有的
Let's see. Yes.
给
Uh-huh, there you go.
-给 -谢谢
- There you are. - Ah. Thank you.
祝您参会愉快
Enjoy the conference.
谢谢
Thanks.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
你看到了什么
What do you notice?
洗碗槽...
The kitchen sink is...
满满全都是脏盘子
full of dirty dishes.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
继续
Go with that.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
你看到了什么
What do you notice?
我妈站在门口
My mother is standing in the doorway.
她...
She's...
拿着一封信
holding a letter.
好 不错
Okay, good.
我们继续
Let's go with that.
如果病人不知所措 另一个选择是...
Another option if the patient is stuck is to, um...
按住他们的手 像这样按住手掌
to press on their hands, on the palms like this.
好
Okay.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你看到了什么
What do you notice?
她在哭
She's crying.
她在道歉
She's apologizing.
她说她一直知道
She's saying that she knew all along.
很好
That's good.
好 非常感谢你 特里亚
Okay. Thank you so much, Tria.
我们到此为止 好吗
We're gonna stop here, okay?
当我们开始这一次治疗的时候 你说...
When we started this session, you said that your, um,
你感到痛苦和不适
distress and discomfort,
因为得保守你姐妹的秘密
having to keep your sister's secret down
这么多年
for all those years...
是在大概九岁还是十岁的时候
said it was about a nine or a ten.
是吗
Is that correct?
-据我所知 是的 -好
- When I thought of it, yes. - Right.
你说你不让自己
You said you-you didn't let yourself
太常想这件是 是吗
think about it often, right?
因为对你来说很痛苦
Because of how painful it was for you?
你能帮我个忙 再想一下那个场景吗
Would you do me a favor and imagine that scene again now?
现在呢
And?
你现在的不适感是什么级别
What's the level of your current discomfort?
也许 两级
Maybe a... A two.
感觉很久远
It feels further away.
像是发生在别人身上的事
Like it's happening to someone else.
好
Okay.
眼动脱敏与再加工
So, the idea behind
背后的意义
eye movement desensitization and reprocessing-- EMDR--
是重组我们的记忆
is to, um, reorganize our memories
这样他们就觉得更加中立 不那么紧张
such that they feel more neutral and less, uh... less charged.
你说
Yeah?
为什么会有效果
Why does it work?
说实话 没人知道确切的原因
Nobody knows for sure, to be honest.
但我们假设
But we hypothesize that its effectiveness
效果与在眼迅速跳动的时候
has something to do with imitating
模仿大脑的活动有关
what happens in the brain during REM.
基本上 我们相信心理治疗
Basically, we believe that mental healing
很像身体治疗
is a lot like physical healing.
我们的身体想自我修复
Our body wants to repair itself.
但是如果一个外来物或是反复损伤
But if a foreign object or-or a... a repeated injury
刺♥激♥到伤口 伤口是不会愈合的
irritates a physical wound, it's not going to heal.
我们的心理创伤的愈合
Our mind heals from psychological trauma
差不多也是如此
in very much the same way.
如果系统被
If the system is blocked
令人烦恼的记忆阻塞了
by a disturbing memory,
情感上的伤口就会恶化
the emotional wound is going to fester,
造成很大痛苦
and it causes an intense amount of suffering.
所以眼动脱敏和再加工做的基本上
So, what EMDR does, basically,
就是分散阻碍
it's-it's, um... it diffuses that block.
它
It, uh,
中和了效力
neutralizes its potency
这样我们就能治愈我们的心灵
so that we can basically heal our own minds.
后面的这位
Yep, you in the back?
你能具体讲讲
Can you, uh, talk specifically
你和老兵
about your experiences
做这类工作的经历吗
doing this kind of work with veterans?
很棒的问题
Excellent question.
仅仅在去年 就有三个独♥立♥的临床试验
You know, in three separate clinical trials last year alone,
最近表明在12个疗程的眼动脱敏和再加工后
it was recently reported that after 12 EMDR sessions
77.7%的参战退伍老兵
77.7% of combat veterans
不再有创伤后精神压力症
no longer met the criteria for PTSD.
好了 我们休息一下
All right, we're about to take a break.
找一个伙伴 分散开
Uh, find a partner. Spread around.
我想让你们自己体验一下这个方法
I want you to experience this technique for yourselves.
一个小时 然后回来
Take an hour and, uh, come back here
讨论你的发现
to discuss your discoveries.
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys.
很有趣 是吗
It's pretty interesting stuff, huh?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
抱歉 我没那么吓人吧
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not that terrifying.
你原谅我了吗
Do you forgive me?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
当然是跟踪你
Stalking you, of course.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
退伍军人健康管理局让我来调查一下这个疗法
Um, the VHA, they sent me here to investigate this therapy.
我们觉得可能能帮到我们的人
We think it could be helpful for our guys.
你想试试吗
You want to try it out?
我们一组
Partner up?
好啊
Um, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
行 好的
Cool. Okay.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
好吧
Okay.
-好了 -好吧
- All right, um... - Okay.
我们来看看
Let's see.
上面说 我们可以从这里开始...
It says, uh, we can start with...
口述下彼此的过去
taking an oral history of each other.
听起来有点下流 不是吗
That sounds a little dirty, doesn't it?
然后就是
Then, uh,
开始
we move on to the
提问和催眠阶段
question and finger metronome thing.
你是不是...
Are you, uh...
你紧张吗 你看起来很紧张
Are you nervous? You seem nervous.
-不 我... 没有 -我很紧张
- No, no, I'm... No. - I'm nervous.
好吧
Okay.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
从没这样做过 所以...
Never done anything like this before, so...
我也是
Yeah. Me, neither.
不过很高兴第一次是和你一起
Glad my first time will be with you, though.
那...
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表