剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
-想其他事情 -就是这样
- anything else. - Exactly.
再说 我现在也感兴趣了
Plus, I'm invested now.
你难道不想教我要坚持到底吗
Don't you want to teach me to follow through?
走吧
Come on.
好的
Okay.
我去
Damn.
你们都好富啊
Y'all are rich.
这不是我的房♥子
It's not my house.
我指的是你们这些人
I meant, like, the collective y'all.
什么
What?
我不认识这些人
Look, I don't know these people,
所以就...跟着我 好吗
so just... follow my lead, all right?
疯了
Crazy.
我们正准备一起吃午饭呢
We were just getting lunch together.
需要我多放几套餐具吗
Uh, should I put down a couple of extra plates?
-不用 没事的 -好啊 那太棒了
- No, that's fine. - Oh, yeah, that would be lovely,
-谢谢你 -好的
- thank you. - Okay.
还有 突然上门来访真是抱歉
And, again, sorry to barge in on you.
我理解的
Oh, I understand.
你肯定很担心她
You must be worried sick about her.
我不知道詹姆斯了不了解情况 但是
I-I mean, I don't know if James knows anything, but, um,
不管怎么样 他都会愿意帮忙的
regardless, I'm sure he'd like to help.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我们只是想知道她在哪里
We're just trying to find out where she is.
你怎么想留下来吃午饭了
Now you want to stay for lunch?
对这种人 你越是接受他们的好意
People like this, the more hospitality you accept,
他们就越对你敞开心扉
the more they open up.
詹姆斯
James?
亲爱的 我们有客人来了
Honey, um, we've got company.
好
Yes,
我马上就好
well, I'll... just be a moment.
正如你们所见
As you can see,
我有别的事在忙
I'm otherwise engaged.
好了 孩子们
All right, guys.
好了 把耳机摘掉
Come on, headphones off.
手♥机♥放到篮子里
Cell phones in the basket.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 你们也要放
Thank you. You, too.
这是这里的规矩
It's a rule here.
很好 谢谢
Great. Yes.
吃饭时间是面对面维系感情的时间
Meals are a time for human connection.
对了 安东
Oh, uh, Anton,
你有不吃的东西吗
is there anything you don't eat?
我们的厨师今天午饭做了小章鱼
Our chef made baby octopus for lunch, and, um,
不是每个人都吃得惯的
well, I'm-- it's not for everyone.
要不来点烤芝士三明治
Perhaps a grilled cheese?
没事 我什么都吃
No, I pretty much eat anything.
不过我想在你这洗个澡
But I could use your shower, though.
我们大概开了
We've been driving for, like,
一天半的车 现在我身上真的不怎么好闻
a day and a half and I don't really smell too good right now.
所以...
So...
没问题
Of course.
让泰莎带你去楼上客房♥的浴室
Uh, Tessa can show you to the guest shower upstairs.
总之 我们指望你有她的消息
Anyway, we were just hoping you might have heard from her
因为你们刚刚重逢了
since you've just been reacquainted.
我相信重建父女关系
I'm sure rebuilding that relationship
对她来说很重要...
was very important to her and...
我们甚至觉得或许她...
I mean, we even thought maybe she was...
或许她在这里
maybe she was here.
不 不 她不在这儿
No, no, she is not here.
我们家很大 但是...
I mean, it is a big house, but...
也没有这么大
it's not that big.
我上次和她联♥系♥时
And the last time I heard from her,
应该是你说她
well, I, I think it must have been
去了洛杉矶之前的事了 抱歉
before you said she went to Los Angeles, so... sorry,
我知道这没什么帮助
I know that's no help.
没关系 只是...
No, that's fine, it's just...
你还能想到什么吗
is there anything else you can think of?
任何她可能说过的话 或是计划
Anything she might have said or was planning or...?
你怎么知道
How do you know she's not just
她不是又发作了
having one of those little episodes of hers?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
只是种说法 科尔
It's, it's just an expression, Cole.
我不知道准确的说法
Well, I-I don't know exactly what to call it,
但她不是时不时就会做这样的事吗
but she did do this sort of thing every once in a while, no?
你怎么会知道的
And how would you know that?
我们交谈过 科尔
We spoke, Cole.
我们彼此了解过
We got to know each other.
虽然这种行为让我很担忧
While this behavior worries me,
但不得不说 这事发生我并不惊讶
well, I must say I'm not surprised.
我觉得她肯定会出现的
So, well, I do think she'll turn up,
但我们得有点耐心
but I think we just must have a little patience.
你之前有40年的时间可以去了解她
You had 40 years to get to know her.
而你却一次也没有和她联♥系♥过
And you never reached out to her even once
直到你需要她的器官
until you needed her organ.
现在你竟敢坐在那里 大言不惭
And now you have the audacity to sit there
她对你来说就是个陌生人
and-- she is a stranger to you.
我去看看你的朋友是不是找不着
I'm going to see if your friend got lost on his way back
从浴室回来的路了
from the shower.
失陪
Excuse me.
我不知道你想我说什么
I'm not sure what it is you want me to say.
我不指望你能说什么
I don't want you to say anything.
我希望你明白你给她人生留下的空洞
I want you to understand the hole that you left in her life.
她很自责 你知道吗
She blamed herself, you know?
她以为你消失
She thought you disappeared
是因为你觉得她不够好
because she wasn't good enough for you.
我有很多后悔的事
There are many things that I regret.
但等你到了我这个年纪 朋友
But when you get to be my age, my friend,
你就会发现自己能更加宽容地
I think you will find yourself viewing other people's choices
看待别人的选择
more charitably.
对 我年轻时没能善待自己的女儿
No, I did not do well by my daughter when I was young.
但现在我希望能弥补失去的时光
But now I am hoping to make up for lost time.
没这么简单
That's not how it works.
你不能就这样重来
You don't get a-a do-over.
凭空出现 希望能撤销之前造成的伤害
Just show up and hope that you can undo everything.
我是说...
I mean...
可怜的孩子
Oh, you poor kid.
现在我明白你为什么来了
Now I understand what you're doing here.
真的吗
Really?
我为什么来
What am I doing here?
你只是来找个人怪罪
You're just looking for someone to blame.
詹姆斯
James?
-亲爱的 -等等
- Darling? - Yeah.
亲爱的 我觉得你应该接下这个电♥话♥
Darling, I think you should take this.
失陪一下
Pardon me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在做什么
What am I doing?
你又在做什么 拍这个家伙的马屁
What are you doing, kissing this guy's ass?
我跟你说了 我想套点话
I told you, I'm trying to get information.
你好像在和他对簿公堂一样
You're treating him like he's on trial.
或许他应该接受审问
Well, maybe he should be.
二位还有什么需要的吗
Is there anything else we can do for you two?
天啊
Oh, God.
-詹姆斯 -你确定吗
- James? - Are you sure?
詹姆斯 没事吧
James, is everything all right?
是雅典娜打来的
That was Athena.
他们找到她了
They found her.
他们
They've...
找到了她的尸体
found her body.
她投海了
She drowned herself.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表