剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
祝您行车安全
Drive safely.
儿童医院办公室
那辆保时捷多少钱
How much is that Porsche?
这是911涡轮S型敞篷车
It's the 911 Turbo S Cabriolet.
580马力 上到60迈只需2.8秒
580 horsepower, zero to 60 in 2.8 seconds,
3.8升的引擎 涡轮延时极小
and a 3.8-liter engine with very little turbo lag.
所以多少钱
So, how much?
二十万五千美元
205 k.
支持美国运通卡支付吗
You take American Express?
您需要试驾吗 先生
Do you want to take it for a test drive, sir?
不用了
Nah.
我就是喜欢
I just like it.
维克
Vik?
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
你好 谢拉
Hey, Sierra.
说真的 我不知道你注意到没有
Actually, I don't know if you've noticed this,
大多数周五我都会把你的垃圾桶
but, uh, most Fridays, I end up moving your trash cans
移回你的车道 因为你好像
back up into your driveway because you somehow
每次都不会自己来 而我
don't get around to doing it before I--
我的天 那是你的车吗
Oh, my God. Is that your car?
对 刚买♥♥的
Yeah. I just got it.
儿童医院办公室
如果你想瞧瞧这车的真本事
You know, if you ever want to see what it can really do,
我知道马里布最棒的公路
I know the best road in Malibu.
现在就去如何
How about now?
显然 这条路闹鬼
Apparently, this road is haunted.
开什么玩笑
No way.
就是的
Yeah.
印第安人认为这里是禁地
The Indians considered it forbidden ground.
他们不会涉足
They wouldn't set foot here.
在大萧条的时候
And then, during the Great Depression,
这里还住着几个邪教♥徒♥
there were these cultists who lived here,
他们以穿黑袍和头巾著名
and they were known for wearing black robes and hoods,
他们还会把年轻小伙子绑到
and they would tie young boys
十字架上 然后打死
to crosses and beat them to death.
就这样
That's all?
几年之后
And then, years later,
这里还有一个疯人院 好像就在这
there was an insane asylum, like, right here.
-拜托 -是真的
- Come on. - It's true.
我有个问题想问你
I have a question for you.
行啊
Okay.
我需要一个成熟男人的建议
I need the advice of a grown man.
说吧
Shoot.
是这样的
Okay, so...
我最近在跟一个男生约会
I've been hooking up with this guy.
也没当回事儿
It's casual.
他跟我差不多大
He's my age.
人长得很帅
He's good-looking enough.
是个模特 其实
He's a model, actually.
但他太不成熟了
But he's so immature.
床技也很逊
And he sucks in bed.
他的丁丁都不能完全硬起来
I mean, his dick doesn't even get completely hard,
然后他结束的也快
and then he just finishes so quickly,
我根本没有高♥潮♥的机会
I don't even get a chance to come.
我喜欢高♥潮♥的感觉
And I love to come.
所以你想让我推荐个泌尿科医生吗
So you want me to recommend a urologist?
我只想知道我这个年龄的男人们都怎么了
I just want to know what's wrong with guys my age.
你多大的时候学会的那种事
I mean, how... how old were you when you learned how to fuck?
我是说...
I mean, like...
真正和一个女上♥床♥
like, really fuck.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
看看这辆车究竟能跑多块
Let's see how fast this car can really go.
我想回家 我想喝一杯
I want to get home, and I want to drink.
你想喝酒吗
You want to drink?
有什么问题吗 警官
What seems to be the problem, Officer?
房♥子着火了吗
House burning down?
这位朋友要生孩子了吗
Friend here in labor?
没有 警官
No, Officer.
好吧 那么你们要不要解释一下
Okay, then you want to explain
刚才到底是怎么回事
what the fuck was going on back there?
我们玩得很高兴
Yeah, we were just having a good time.
有点失控了
Got a little out of control.
好吧 你们的欢乐时光差点害死你们
Okay, well, your good time almost got you killed today.
你觉得这很好笑
Oh, you think that's funny.
不 不 只不过...
No. No, it's just, um...
我的癌症四期了 反正我就快死了
I have stage four cancer, so I'll be dead soon anyway.
你这话我可不是第一次听了 老兄
That's not the first time I've heard that, buddy.
那就给我开罚单吧
So write me a ticket, then.
好的
Okay.
抱歉家里有点乱
Uh, sorry about the mess.
我和孩子们一起住
I live with kids.
你这里很整洁
This is pristine.
今天是你生日吗
Is it your birthday?
我的生日是几天之前
Uh, yeah, a couple days ago.
-生日快乐 -好
- Well, happy birthday. - Yeah.
29岁了 没有孩子 没结婚 没工作
Twenty-nine, no kids, not married, no career.
真是...好极了
Just... really killing it.
你好像开了个派对
Looks like you had a party.
没有
Uh, no.
这都是我妈妈送来的
This is all from my mom.
她正在桑给巴尔岛拍摄
She's on a shoot in Zanzibar.
她走得越远 寄来的东西越多
Further away she gets, the more shit she sends.
至少这是好东西
At least it's nice shit.
那个其实是个赠品
Uh, that... that is swag, actually.
"来自你在索尼的朋友
"From your friends at Sony.
杀青快乐"
Happy wrap."
你知道自己病了有多久了
So, how long have you known you're sick?
几周了
A few weeks.
哪种癌症
What kind of cancer?
胰腺癌
Pancreatic.
一种很糟糕癌症 是吧
That's a bad one, isn't it?
来坐坐吧
You want to sit down?
你看起来很好
You, um... you look good.
患癌症的人
Don't people who have cancer
不是经常因为化疗而脱发吗
usually lose their hair from the chemo?
我没做化疗
I'm not getting chemo.
为什么呢
Why not?
不会管用的
It's not going to work.
而且会把我剩下的时日变成彻底的噩梦
And it'll make the time I have left a total nightmare.
喝吧
Drink.
我要再开一瓶
I'm gonna open another bottle.
你打哪来 维克
Where are you from, Vik?
我就是这里的人
I'm from here.
我爸爸是黎巴嫩人
My dad's from Lebanon,
我妈妈从孟买♥♥来
and my mom's from Mumbai.
他们知道吗
Do they know?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我和他们说过
I told them,
可是...
but...
他们不想听我生病的消息
they won't hear that I'm sick.
就是不想听
Like, literally.
他们好像没办法接受
They seem unable to process it.
可是今天 我亲口
And today, I heard myself
向他们保证海伦要为我生孩子
promising them that Helen was going to have my baby.
真的吗
Really?
为了他们
For them.
不是为我自己
Not for me.
也不是为她
Not for her.
是为了他们
For them.
这样我就不会彻底让他们失望
So I don't fail them completely.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表