剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我们去上清晨瑜伽课了
We were at an early-morning yoga class.
怎么了
What happened?
我只是...
I just...
妈 你以前读过《安妮·弗兰克》吗
Mom, did you ever read Anne Frank before?
我在初中读过
Yeah, I-I think I read it in junior high.
我们在语文课上读了 我一直...
We're reading it in English, and I-I just can't...
我一直在想 六百万犹太人
I can't stop thinking about it. I mean, six million Jews.
-史黛丝 -他们不仅仅杀犹太人
- Oh, Stacey. - And they didn't just kill the Jews.
还杀同性恋
They killed the gay people,
残疾人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
disabled people, Russian people.
他们把这些人都杀了
They killed them all.
-史黛丝 -然后他们还把人
- Stace. - And then they had these ovens
放进烤炉里 小孩都不放过
where they put them-- even kids.
史黛丝
Stacey!
怎么了 妈妈 这很重要
What, Mom? This is important.
上课也很重要 5分钟 去拿你的东西
So is school. Five minutes. Go get your stuff.
还有你 特雷弗 你听到我了
Trevor, you too. You heard me.
-特雷弗 -马上 我要做完人类生物学作业了
- Trev. - One sec. I'm just finishing human bio.
做完了
And I'm done.
我一定是从维克那里遗传了科学基因
I think I must have gotten the science gene from Vik.
我不这么认为
Well, I'm not sure you did,
如果你觉得遗传学是这样运作的话
if you think that's how genetics works.
先天与后天 妈
Nature versus nurture, Mom.
维克 你想吃点鸡蛋什么的吗
Hey, Vik, do you want some eggs or something?
不 我上班要迟到了
No. I'm gonna be late for work.
今天开心哦
Have a good day, you guys.
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么
What?
你又是那个表情
You have that look.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我说我会来接孩子们
I said I'd come to get the kids
因为昨天晚餐我失约了
'cause I missed dinner with them last night
今早我有两节课的空闲时间
and I have two free periods this morning.
记得吗
Remember?
我们12小时前才说过
We talked about this 12 hours ago.
对
Right. Yeah.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I guess, uh...
孩子们 爸爸来了
Hey, kids, your dad's here.
马上来
Be right there.
-他们走了吗 -嗯
- They gone? - Yeah.
我们可以简单谈谈
So maybe we can talk for a few minutes?
维克
Vik.
你不想吗
Don't you want to?
等等
Wait.
好了
Okay.
等等 别走
Wait. Don't go.
你觉得今早去上班
Do you think it's such a great idea
是个好主意吗
to go into work this morning?
我中午有手术
I have surgery at noon.
我估计要7点左右才能忙完
I probably won't finish everything until about seven- ish, so...
你可以叫个优步 直接到酒店来见我
you should just take an Uber and meet me at the hotel.
什么
What?
晚宴
The gala.
我们可以不去吗
Do you think that maybe we could skip that?
你真想参加这样的活动吗
Do you really want to sit through something like that tonight?
我必须去 海伦 我要接受表彰
I can't skip it, Helen. I'm being honored.
你能联♥系♥我父母吗
Oh, can you call my parents,
确保他们知道该去哪
make sure they know where to go?
他们在市中心老是迷路
They always get lost downtown.
让他们找代客泊车服务 别顽固不化
Tell them to valet, not to be stubborn.
他们肯定找不到车位的
They'll never find a spot.
别跟他们说今早的事
Don't tell them anything about this morning.
这个活动对他们很重要
This event means a lot to them.
你得答应我
You have to promise me.
我 我 我不知道
I... uh, I, uh... I don't know.
如果你控制不住你的嘴
If you're not gonna keep your mouth shut,
那就不要来
then please don't come.
维克 等等
Vik, wait.
维克
Vik.
拜托
Oh, come on.
别这样
Come on!
维克 这太可笑了
Vik, this is ridiculous.
维克 你得和我说话
Vik, you have to talk to me.
-妈的 -海伦 你没事吧
- Motherfucker. - Helen, you ok?
天啊 海伦
Oh, my God, Helen.
-你还好吗 -嗯 我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
真是太抱歉了
I am... I am so, so sorry.
只是垃圾车的时间表
It's just, this garbage truck schedule
随时都在变
is literally impossible to keep straight.
但这不是差点致残你的借口
But that is no excuse for almost maiming you.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
她没事
She's fine.
对吗 海伦
Right, Helen?
那或许这就是天意
Okay, well, then maybe this is actually kismet,
因为我正准备来找你
because I was gonna come by anyway
邀请你来参加一个很特别的活动
and invite you to something really special.
下个月 我要和我朋友
Uh, next month, I am going to Joshua Tree
去约书亚树国家公园 我们每年
with some friends, and we go out there
都会去那几次 做月下疗伤
a couple times a year to do a moon circle.
因为 你知道 秋收月
Because, you know, the-the autumn harvest moon
是敞开心扉
is a time to really open yourself up
做整体治疗的时候
to integrative healing.
每个人都要带上自己的水晶去净化
And everyone is invited to bring her own crystal to cleanse
因为 净化水晶最好的方式
because, you guys, the best way to cleanse a crystal
就是把它放在满月之下
is to leave it out under a full moon.
就是带上自己的水晶
So... it's BYOC.
对 对 没错
Yes. Yes, totally.
带上自己的水晶
It's totally BYOC.
你想来吗
So, do you want to come?
完全不想
I totally, totally don't.
-好吧 -行吗
- Oh, okay. - Okay?
好的 好的
Cool. Cool.
还有几周的时间
Well, it's not for a few weeks,
或许你可以再考虑考虑
so maybe you can just think about it.
你太刻薄了
That was bitchy.
必须那么做
Well, it needed to be done.
显然我现在很难
Clearly, I am having a hard time
找到合适的途径
finding the right way to talk to you
和你谈这个 但我们能
about this right now, but can we please just
-找个地坐下谈谈吗 -我要去上班
- go sit down and talk? - I'm going to work.
我们需要制定治疗计划
We need to make a treatment plan.
我知道这很难 可是拜托
Look, I know this is hard, but come on.
我不会接受治疗
I'm not getting treatment.
这太荒谬了
That's absurd.
你必须接受治疗
You can't not get treatment.
我可以不接受
Yes, I can... not.
不 你必须接受 这根本没任何道理
No, you can't. That just doesn't make any sense.
我不要眼睁睁看你死
I'm not gonna sit around and watch you die.
不管你相不相信 海伦
Believe it or not, Helen,
这事由不得你来做主
you don't get to make that choice.
听着 或许
Look... maybe you're in
你现在还处于震惊之中 但我
some kind of state of shock or something, but I just...
我们能制定一个计划吗
please, can we please make a plan?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要个小孩吧
Let's have a baby.
这个计划怎么样
How's that for a plan?
他是在发脾气
Is he lashing out?
你觉得他是想惩罚我吗
Do you think he's trying to punish me?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表