剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
嗯
Right.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
天 我以为你中风了
Geez. I thought you had a fucking stroke.
我只是想远离你
I was just trying to get away from you.
还好意思说你怕大海呢
So much for your fear of the ocean.
你疯了 你知道的 对吗
You're insane. You know that, right?
嗯 不是第一次有人这么说我了
Yeah, yeah. I've heard that before.
本
Hey, Ben?
艾莉森
Hey, Alison?
我玩得很开心 没和你做♥爱♥
I'm having a very nice time not having sex with you.
别习惯了
Well, don't get too used to it.
第二话
科尔
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing, man?
起来 我们要去个地方
Come on. We're going someplace.
什么
What?
你和我
You and me?
对
That's right.
没门儿
Dude. No way.
什么味道
What's that smell, man?
打火机油
Lighter fluid.
我不会和你去任何地方
Yo, I'm not going anywhere with you.
死变♥态♥
Fucking psychopath.
你必须跟我去
I think you are.
不然要怎样
Or else what, man?
放火把我烧了吗
You're gonna just light me on fire?
也许
I might.
距离那次事故
So it's now been,
已经过去了六年三个月零两天
six years, three months and two days since the accident,
我和我的孩子重新建立起了关系
and, I've rebuilt a bit of a relationship with my kids.
我前妻还是不和我说话
My ex-wife still doesn't speak to me,
但我不怪她
but I can't say I blame her.
前几天我在杂货店里看到她了
I saw her the other day at the grocery store,
她假装没看到我
and she pretended not to see me.
但每天进步一点点
But one day at a time.
我活着的每天都感谢上帝
I thank God every day that I'm still alive
感谢赐予我
and that I get to have another sunrise to try
改过自新的机会
to do it better.
谢谢
Thanks.
我被绑♥架♥了
I'm being fucking kidnapped.
禁止说话
No talking.
我叫本 我是的瘾君子
My name is Ben, and I'm an addict.
-你好 本 -你好 本
- Hey, Ben. - Hey, Ben.
我很感激我找到了这个互诫会
I'm so grateful I found this meeting.
我 我不是本地人
I'm, uh... I'm not from around here.
我今早醒来
I, uh... I woke up this morning
想要吸点可♥卡♥因♥
just itching for some blow, and...
我就知道我需要帮助了
I knew I needed help.
我已经戒了七个月了
I've been, uh... I've been clean for about seven months now,
这是我做过的最艰难的事
and it's been the hardest thing I've ever done.
我派驻阿富汗服役过两次
And I did two tours in Afghanistan.
老实说
You know, to be honest,
在这个项目里最让我痛苦的
the thing I struggle with the most in the program
不是戒酒而是禁欲
is not the drinking, but the abstinence.
我想念女人
I miss women.
但我知道 这对我来说是滑坡谬误
But I know, for me, it's a... it's a slippery slope.
女生让我想喝酒
Girls make me want to drink,
喝酒让我想吸毒
and, uh, drinking makes me want to use.
当我从阿富汗回来
You know, when I got back from the sandbox,
我 我完全麻木了
I was... I was completely numb.
对妻子硬不起来
Couldn't get it up for my wife,
所以为了能操她我开始喝酒
so I started drinking in order to be able to fuck her.
接着喝酒又导致吸毒
And then that led to using,
然后我们的婚姻开始分崩离析
then our marriage started to fall apart.
以前让我快乐的事
Things that, uh, used to make me happy,
我再也感受不到了
I couldn't feel those things anymore.
除了愤怒什么都感受不到
Couldn't feel anything except angry.
像地狱一般
It was hell.
我喜欢这人
I like this guy.
你应该让他做你的担♥保♥人
You should ask him to be your sponsor.
禁止说话
No talking.
我没有感受到任何创伤后应激障碍
I haven't had any PTSD attacks,
我一直感觉还行
and I've been feeling okay.
不好不坏
You know, not good, not bad.
就还行
Just... just okay.
然后我遇到了一个女孩
And then I met this girl, and...
她就是我一生苦苦寻求的意中人
She's like the woman I've been looking for my whole life.
我昨天跟她在船上待了一天
But I spent the day with her on a boat yesterday.
我当时特别想喝酒
I wanted to drink so fucking bad.
但我没喝
I didn't.
因此我今天早上来了这里
That's why I'm here this morning.
上帝保佑 一天天地坚持
One day at a time, by the grace of God.
谢谢你们的倾听
So, thanks for letting me share.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
这是个好地方 谢谢你
It's a great place, so thank you.
-不用谢 -再见
- You're welcome. - Bye.
兄弟
Hey, man.
我叫科尔
I'm Cole.
你好
Hi.
这是布拉姆
That's Bram.
我喜欢你刚刚分享的故事
I like what you said up there.
他是新来的 在找一个担♥保♥人
And he's new to the program. He's looking for a sponsor.
他是新来的吗
He's new to the program, huh?
对 第一天参加
Yeah. Day one.
你觉得他会坚持参加吗
You think he's gonna stick with it?
当然 他有百分之百的决心
Sure. He's 100% committed.
我也想帮他 兄弟 但我不是当地人
Yeah, I'd like to, man, but, uh, I'm not from out here.
我现在要回去希克斯维尔
Headed back to Hicksville now.
我的妻子在周末很难照顾两个小孩
My wife, she goes crazy with both kids
我已经回晚了
on the weekends, and I'm already late.
那你刚刚说到的女孩怎么办
What about the girl you were talking about?
你懂的 兄弟
You know how these things are, man, right?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
很高兴见到你 科尔
Good to meet you, Cole.
祝你好运
Good luck.
也祝你好运 孩子
You, too, kid.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
在试着做一个好心人
Was trying to be a Good Samaritan.
成功了吗
Did it work?
没有
No.
你在忙什么
What's with all the paperwork?
在准备法学院入学考试吗
Studying for your LSATs?
我为什么会准备法学院入学考试呢
Why would I be studying for the LSATs?
开玩笑
I'm kidding.
那些是什么
What's with all that stuff?
这是我的移♥民♥申请表
They're my immigration forms.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我在考虑申请国籍
I'm thinking about applying for my citizenship after all.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 对吗
Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?
对 但我们不是应该先商量一下吗
Right, but isn't that something we should talk about first?
要商量什么
What is there to talk about?
风险
Well, the risk.
什么风险
What risk?
他们可能会把你驱逐出境
That they would deport you.
对
Yes.
因此我需要你为我签个名
And that's why I need you to sign something for me.
那是什么
What's that?
这是困境豁免申请
That's the hardship waiver.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表