剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
- Okay. - Yeah.
好了
There we go.
很好
Very nice.
再来一张
And one more.
真棒
Lovely.
不如拿着奖杯拍一张
Okay, why don't we take one with the award?
-在哪儿 -海伦 你能...
- Where is it? - Helen, can you...
谢谢
Thanks.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢大家
Oh, thanks, guys. Thank you.
失陪一下 我要去趟洗手...
If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna run to the ladies'...
好极了
Beautiful.
间
room.
不 我没有 我从101开到405高速
No, I didn't. I took the 101 to the 405.
你在日落大道下的吗
And you got off on Sunset?
-没 到了威尔夏 -威尔夏 好极了
- No, Wilshire. - Wilshire. Brilliant.
我之前去过月桂谷 那里糟透了
I came over Laurel Canyon, which was a disaster,
然后我去了比弗利 那里简直就是噩梦
and then I went down to Beverly, which was a nightmare.
不 你千万别去比弗利
Oh, no, you can't take Beverly.
所有学校放学时间都一样
All the schools get out at the same time.
你现在才告诉我
Oh, now you tell me.
对了 你奶♥子♥看着很不错
By the way, your tits look great.
谢谢 我新做的
Thanks. They're new.
快把给你做手术的医生名字告诉我
You have to give me the name of your surgeon.
好的 可是他的预约已经排到两年后了
Oh, I will, but he's booked for two years.
那他一定很厉害
He must be so good.
他绝对是最棒的
He really is the best.
你好
Hi.
刚才的演讲很棒 你说呢
That was a great speech, wasn't it?
维克做得很棒
Vik did very well.
他一直都很努力
He's worked so hard his whole life.
当他还是个小男孩时
From when he was a little boy,
他就不停的鞭策勉励自己
he just pushed himself and pushed himself.
阿布都和我都怕他变成工作狂
Abdul and I were so worried that he would never slow down,
不肯停下来享受胜利的果实
never enjoy his success.
但现在 他终于可以了
But now, finally, he can.
而我为他感到高兴
And I am so happy for him.
普丽娅 我需要你的帮助
Priya, I need your help.
维克病得很重
Vik is very sick.
可他不肯听我的话
And he won't listen to me.
他不愿意接受治疗
He's refusing treatment.
但他必须得采取点行动 如果拖延...
But he has to do something. If he waits...
我知道你和阿布在他心里的地位很重
And I know how much you and Abdul mean to him
以及他很希望你们能以他为傲
and how much he wants to make you proud,
所以我...我只是希望或许...
so I just... I just thought that maybe if it...
如果由你出面...
if it came from you...
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for telling me.
-嗨 -我妈感觉不太舒服
- Hi. - My mom's not feeling well.
她头有点疼
She's got a bad headache.
所以...
So...
我们要早点走了
we're leaving early.
别 别走
No. Oh, don't leave.
我好像有布洛芬
I-I have Advil, I think.
不了 我需要稍微休息一下
No, a little rest is what I need.
我送他们出去
I'm gonna walk them out.
我跟你一起去
I'm gonna come with you.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你们确定知道怎么回家吗
You're sure you know how to get home from here?
我可以把方向写下来
I can write down directions.
如果我们又迷路了 我们会去加油站等着
If we get lost again, we'll stop at a petrol station.
爸 用不了多长时间 让我...
Dad, it'll take two seconds. Just let--
车来了 普丽娅
The car is here, Priya.
我们回头见 维克拉姆
We'll see you soon, Vikram.
好的 晚安 妈妈
Okay. Good night, Mom.
普丽娅 普丽娅
Priya. Priya.
你没听到我说的话吗
Did you not hear what I said?
维克得了癌症
Vik has cancer.
他现在是癌症晚期 他应该接受治疗
He has late-stage cancer, and he needs to get treatment.
拜托了 我不知道...
Please, I don't know...
我已经别无它法了
I don't know what else to do.
求求你
Please.
你能处理好这件事的 维克拉姆
You're going to figure this out, Vikram.
你一直如此
You always do.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
把水递给我
Hand me the water.
我们能像成年人一样谈谈此事吗
Can we please talk about this like adults?
我只求你了一件事
I asked you to do one thing.
一件事
One thing.
我求你别告诉我的父母
I asked you not to tell my parents.
-你是怎么做的 -我必须这样
- And what did you do? - I had to.
她是你妈妈
She's your mother.
说实话 我不...我不懂你们一家人
Honestly, I don't... I don't understand your family.
就好像你们都不愿接受
It's like you're all in denial.
这就是你们的生存之道吗
Is it just a way of life for you?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你真的一点也不懂人情世故 对吧
You really don't understand anything, do you?
你简直像是在城♥堡♥里面长大的
You might as well have grown up in a fucking castle.
你真是个自以为是 有点...
You are such a privileged, entitled little...
你想批判我父母吗
You want to criticize my parents?
你为你的孩子做过什么样的牺牲
What the fuck have you ever had to sacrifice for your kids?
我父亲之前是名医生
My dad was a doctor.
心脏病医生
A cardiologist.
曾是贝鲁特备受尊重的青年医生
Like, a really respected young doctor back in Beirut.
如今他却成了干洗工
And now he's a fucking dry cleaner
因为他想在这里抚养我长大
because he wanted to raise me here.
他们从来没有假期
They never took vacations
或者回家参加婚礼
or-or went home for weddings
新生儿出生或者葬礼
or births or funerals,
因为每一分钱都得花在维克拉姆身上
because every last scrap of money was for Vikram.
为了维克拉姆的教育
For Vikram's education.
这样他们就能供我读大学和医学院
So they could send me to college and medical school.
他们放弃了一切
They denied themselves everything
就是为了让我出人头地
to make me into something they could be proud of.
所以 没错 放弃就是他们能做的
So yeah, yeah, denial is a way of life for them,
我想要的 我只求你一件事
and all I wanted, all I asked of you,
就是为了不让他们知道
was to spare them the pain of knowing
他们所做的一切都是徒劳
that all that was for nothing.
他们就不能有一个晚上 就一个晚上
I mean, couldn't they get one night, just one night,
去享受他们的付出所带来的成果
to enjoy what all of their sacrifice had achieved?
别说这一切都是徒劳
Don't say it was all for nothing.
我们可不知道
We don't know that.
有治疗方法的 可以诊治试验的
There are treatments. There are trials.
你不是医生 海伦 我才是
You're not a fucking doctor, Helen. I am.
-我知道 -不 你不知道
- I know. - No, you don't.
我得了胰腺癌
I have pancreatic cancer.
那些诊治试验没什么希望
And those trials aren't promising.
都是孤注一掷
They're desperate.
因为这个病是不治之症
Because there is no real treatment for this.
根本无法治好
There is no cure.
毫无希望
No hope.
我要死了
I am going to die.
我穷极一生
I've spent my entire career
给了我父母虚假的希望
giving false hope to my patients,
我不能再这样对你了
and I am not gonna fucking do it for you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
维克 我很抱歉
Vik, I'm really sorry.
我...我搞砸了
I, uh... I fucked up.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我跟你说过
I told you.
我想要个孩子
I want to have a baby.
如果你真的想为我做点什么
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表