剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
任何称职的移♥民♥法官
Any immigration judge worth their salt
都会说你在法律上是
is going to argue that you are legally
-这个家庭得以运转的辅助者 -辅助者
- auxiliary to the functioning of this family. - Auxiliary?
我的重点是"合法"
I said "Legally."
你能去哪儿
Where are you gonna go?
我不知道 去我妈家
I don't know. To my mother's.
路易莎 等等 等等
Luisa, stop. Stop.
-求你了 我们可以解决的 -不
- Please, we can figure this out. - No.
我爱你
I love you.
这么多年 我一直等着你会选我的那天
And for years, I have been waiting for you to choose me.
让你想明白和她相比...
For you to figure out that I am...
我更坚强 和蔼
stronger and kinder
并且比她更称职
and more capable than she'll ever be.
我才是你该珍惜的对象
And that I am the one worth fighting for.
可是你没有 你不会明白的
But you don't, and you won't.
我走怎么样
What if I left?
什么
What?
如果我离开...
What if I went on a...
去徒步旅行
on a walkabout?
那是什么
What's that?
我知道我让你失望了
I know I'm disappointing you.
我知道 我伤害到了你 你...
And I know I'm hurting you, and you...
值得被珍惜
deserve better.
所以 不如我离开
So, what if I left?
你愿意给我点时间
Would you be willing to give me the time
让我出去走走
to just go away--
我愿意
Yes.
真的吗
Really?
没错 我愿意
Yes, I would.
我不想这样结束
I don't want this to end.
我只想知道你是否在乎我
I just need to know that I matter.
莫罗湾
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表