剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair:
索洛维先生 你有空吗
Mr. Solloway, you, uh, got a second?
-什么事 -我在想 你能不能
- What's up? - I was, um, wondering if you
帮我看下我在写的其他东西
could take a look at this other thing I've been working on.
你要重新申请普林斯顿大学
You reapplying to Princeton?
是的 也许吧 我也说不清
Maybe. I don't... I don't know.
索洛维先生 威尔逊校长正在通话中
Mr. Solloway, Principal Wilson's on the phone
她正在跟董事长通话 您不该
with the president of the board. You shouldn't--
-你要炒我鱿鱼 -怎么回事
- Are you firing me? - What-what's going on?
-你在这作甚 -我想让你看看这个
- Why are you here? - I thought you should read this.
别告诉他我把这给了你
Don't tell him I gave it to you.
-我该说声抱歉 -不 是我鲁莽
- I owe you an apology. - No, no, I-I barged in.
-你还是我的上司不 -还留待查看
- So, you still my boss? - I'm on probation.
下周 我得去向校董会求情
Next week, I have to supplicate to the board.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for this.
我再仔细阅读一遍 然后想想下一步
I'll read it over and figure out what to do.
与你一起头脑风暴我乐意至极
I'm happy to brainstorm with you.
我忘记拿我的历史书了
Forgot my history book.
我明天就要测验了 而且
I got my quiz tomorrow, and...
-老妈 -我们正在
- Mom? - We were just, um,
讨论你关于普林斯顿大学的论文
discussing your Princeton essay.
-你给她看了 -普林斯顿 又来
- You showed her? - Princeton? Again?
他想去那个大学
He wants to go to the school.
我们都做了决定
We made a decision.
你就看看这篇论文吧
Just read the damn thing!
内莉 你就承认这究竟是怎么回事吧
Nellie, let's just admit what this is actually about.
你绝对不会让他这里留在这里上学的
You were never gonna let him stay here for school.
没人会驱车横跨整个国家
No one drives all the way across the country
只为调查冲浪板
just to see about a surfboard.
而事实是我对其他人念念不忘
Truth is I'm in love with somebody else.
我要告诉她我的感受 所以我要回家
I'm gonna tell her how I feel. So I'm going home.
你们搬来真是太让我开心了
I'm so glad that you guys moved in here.
上一户人家真的超冷淡
The last people had a very stagnant energy.
但是你 你的气质就好像
But you... your being is, like...
有点儿
it's a little...
-真的吗 -我也说不好 走着瞧呗
- It is? - Yeah, I don't know. I-I guess we'll find out.
我就快要死了
I'm going to die.
而我从没为我自己做过任何选择
And I haven't really made a single choice for myself.
我要去约书亚树国家公园
I am going to Joshua Tree.
我们每年都会去那几次 做月下疗伤
We go out there a couple times a year to do a moon circle.
-一起来吗 -完全不想
- Do you want to come? - I totally, totally don't.
-好吧 -行吗
- Oh, okay. - Okay?
好的
Cool.
我有胰腺癌
I have pancreatic cancer.
我就要死了
I am going to die.
你想让我♥干♥嘛
What do you want me to do?
我跟你说过 我想要个孩子
I told you, I want to have a baby.
如果你真的想为我做点什么 就是这个了
If you really want to do something for me, you can do that.
情事
第四季 第七集
第一话
海伦
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请问燕麦片在哪里找
Do you know where I can find rolled oats?
第四道 在格兰诺拉麦片边上
Aisle four, beside the granola.
-打扰 请问 -你要做隔夜麦片吗
- Excuse me, can you-- - Are you making overnight oats?
没啊 什么是隔夜麦片
No. What are overnight oats?
我姐姐让我疯狂的爱上了这个
My sister turned me on to them.
如果你跟我一样
If you're like me,
早上根本起不来
a total wreck in the morning,
这个简直是大救星
it'll save your life.
-真的吗 -不骗你
- Yeah? - Yeah.
只要五种食材
It's only like five ingredients.
-请讲 -燕麦片 杏仁乳
- Okay. - Rolled oats, almond milk,
奇亚籽 花生酱
chia seed, peanut butter...
我去
Oh, shit.
奇亚籽 花生酱
Chia seed, peanut butter,
杏仁乳 还有枫糖浆
almond milk... maple syrup!
你需要一个梅森玻璃罐
And you need a mason jar.
你有吗
Do you have one?
那种盖子超赞的
One with a really good top?
-有吧 -打扰了 请问可不可以告诉我
- I think so. - Excuse me. Could you please tell me
椰枣在哪里
where to find the Medjool dates?
抱歉 亲爱的 你需要什么
Oh. Sorry, sweetheart. What do you need?
椰枣
Medjool dates.
我怎么都找不到
I can't find them anywhere.
当然 我很抱歉 在第七道
Sure, sure. Aisle seven.
打造完美口味的关键就在于
So, the key is to mix everything together--
也请告诉我验孕棒在哪边 好吗
And can you tell me where the pregnancy tests are, please?
第二道
Aisle two.
未怀孕
妈妈 你为什么吃那么多药片
Mom, why are you taking so many pills?
这是维他命片 为维克准备的
Um, they're vitamins, and they're for Vik.
我想着要是我放的整齐些 他也许会记得吃
I thought, if I organized them, he might actually take them.
是癌症病人吃的那种维他命吗
They're cancer vitamins?
好歌♥ 音量大一点
I love that song. Turn it up.
说真的 你能不能关掉
Actually, why don't you turn it off?
好了 大家
All right, you guys, come on.
带上书包 午餐还有作业 该出发了
Backpacks, lunches, homework. Let's go.
-动起来 -等下
- Let's go. - Hold on.
-快一点啦 -我努力了
- No. Come on. - I'm going.
-你都没挪 -我有
- You're not going. - Yes, I am!
我们说两句
Can I talk to you?
怎么
What's up?
我早上验了个孕
I took a pregnancy test this morning.
你怎么想到做这个
Why would you do that?
我经期推迟了
Because I'm late.
我们才去的医生那儿 你没怀孕
We were just at the doctor. You're not pregnant.
是的 我现在知道了 我
Yeah, I... well, I know that now. I--
你都没听洛普医生说的什么吗
Didn't you hear anything that Dr. Roper said?
说的什么
Yeah.
你都进更年期了 海伦
You're entering menopause, Helen.
这才是为什么你的月经推迟了
That's why your period is late.
万事都有可能嘛
You know, things can happen.
这不是不可能的
It's not impossible.
珍妮·杰克逊比我岁数还大
Janet Jackson was older than me.
你不觉得我现在就更年期太早了吗
Don't you think I'm too young to be in menopause?
你不觉得我现在死太早了吗
Don't you think I'm too young to die?
等等 维克
Vik, wait.
孩子们 出发了
Kids, let's go!
我会确保他都吃了的 妈妈
I'll make sure he takes them, Mom.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
再见
Bye.
海伦
Helen.
老天 你吓到我了
Oh, my God, you scared me.
吸一口吗
You want some?
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
我知道你不喜欢加利福尼亚
I know you hate California.
但你得承认 我们的大♥麻♥更好
You have to admit, we have better weed.
我什么时候说不喜欢加利福尼亚了
When did I say I hated California?
我看得出来
I can just tell.
你是东海岸的高等人
You're one of those East Coast snobs
喜欢装作被流放到这里一样
who just loves to act like you're in exile out here.
不 你妈妈写的那本食谱在哪
Oh, no. Where is that cookbook your mother wrote?
就在那儿
It's in there.
我知道 具体哪本
Yeah, but which one?
你们这种迁徙者不明白
See, the thing that you transplants don't understand
其实加利福尼亚才是文明的摇篮
is that California is actually the cradle of civilization.
我觉得应该在中东
Uh, actually, I think that's somewhere in the Middle East.
如果你说的是父系社会的话
Yeah, if you're talking about patriarchal society.
而我说的是母系社会
I'm talking about matriarchal society.
你觉得发祥地在这儿
And you think that started here?
不是刚在就在这地方
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表