剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
不 你可以
No, it is not.
站起来听
Sit up and listen.
看 他来了
Oh, look. There he is.
各位 这里有位来自过去的礼物
Everyone, here stands a gift from the past.
我一位老朋友的儿子
The son of a man I used to know.
他们说
You know, they say
时间是笔直向前的
time moves in a straight line,
但实际上 它是绕着圈走的
but really, it moves in circles.
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you made it.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for the invite.
谢谢你
Yep. Oh, thank you.
很漂亮
Very nice.
这地方真不错
Nice place you got here.
这里广聚人才
It absorbs people.
也是我爱这里的原因
That's what I love about it.
那是我的徒弟 德尔菲娜
That's my protégé, Delphine.
她是不是很美
Isn't she beautiful?
我已婚了
I'm married.
所以婚姻会阻止你
So, being married prevents you
评价一位美女吗
from forming an opinion about a beautiful woman?
不 完全不会
No, not at all.
这里
Here.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
没关系
It's okay.
可怜的家伙 你被束缚住了
Poor guy. You're all bound up.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
深深地吸气
A deep one.
来吧 又不会要你命
Go ahead. It's not gonna kill you.
慢慢地呼出来
And let it out slowly.
好点了吗
Better?
你和我爸是什么关系
What was your relationship to my father?
我们曾是情人
We were lovers.
多久
For how long?
几个月
Oh, a few months.
那是在七十年代末
It was the late '70s.
每个人都情愫暗涌
Everyone loved someone.
那个夏天 我喜欢上你父亲
That summer, I loved your father.
然后呢
And then?
没有了
Nothing.
他回家了
He went home.
我遇到了其他人 生活继续
I met someone else. Life moved on.
冲浪板是怎么回事
What about the surfboard?
正如弗洛伊德所说
You know what Freud said.
有时雪茄就是雪茄而已 别无他意
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
德尔菲娜
Delphine.
这是科尔
This is Cole.
科尔 这是德尔菲娜
Cole, this is Delphine.
你好 科尔
Hi, Cole.
来一口吗
Want some?
好的
Sure.
老天
Oh, shit.
所以
So...
什么
So?
你想和我聊聊吗
You want to tell me about it?
聊什么
Tell you about what?
没人会驱车横跨整个国家
No one drives all the way across the country
只为调查冲浪板
just to see about a surfboard.
你的婚姻里发生什么事儿了
What's going on in your marriage?
路易莎和我在解决一些问题
Luisa and I are working through some things.
你父亲当年来这里时也一样
Your father was also
婚姻正经历一些问题
going through a hard time in his marriage when he got here.
他在这呆了多久
How long was he here for?
不长
Not long.
四五个月
Four or five months.
那你们就在一起了吗
And the two of you were together?
是的 一段时间
For a while, yes.
我从没想过他会经常离开蒙托克
I never really thought he got out of Montauk much.
不 他经常出去旅行
Oh, no, he traveled quite a bit.
我认为如此
I think.
或者他想出去
Or he wanted to.
我记不清了 我只记得
I can't remember. I just remember a...
一个伟大的极具冒险精神的灵魂
great, big, adventurous soul.
我觉得他不怎么喜欢冒险
I wouldn't describe him as adventurous.
好吧
Okay.
那你觉得他是什么样的人
How would you describe him?
醉鬼
Drunk.
有暴♥力♥倾向
Abusive.
感情缺失
Emotionally absent.
长♥期♥抑郁
Chronically depressed.
听起来完全不像我认识的加百列
Doesn't sound like the Gabriel I knew at all.
你母亲怎样
How is your mother?
雪莉还行
Cherry is fine.
事实上 雪莉很好
Cherry's good, actually.
他们还在一起吗
Are they still together?
不 他已经去世了 南
No, he's dead, Nan.
什么
What?
他死了
He's dead.
抱歉 原来你还不知道
I'm sorry. I figured you would've known that.
什么时候的事
When?
很多年前了
Years ago.
我还是个小男孩
I was a little boy.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
加百列
Wow, Gabriel.
我...
I...
我需要透透气 亲爱的
I need some air, love. Um...
如果你想睡了
when you're ready to go to bed,
德尔菲娜会带你去你的房♥间
Delphine will show you to your room.
你也是个艺术家吗
You an artist, too?
我会画画
I paint.
你来自哪里
Where you from?
爱达荷州
Idaho.
爱达荷州
Idaho?
天啊
Oh, man.
你在这多久了
How long you been out here?
我跟南在贸易展览上认识的
I met Nan at a trade show
差不多是五年前的事了
maybe... five years ago?
然后跟随她到加州来学习
And followed her to California to study.
只要我能帮点忙 她就让我一直免费住
She lets me stay for free as long as I help out a bit.
早上这里会很亮
It gets bright in here in the mornings.
提前让花洒放一会水
Let the shower run for a minute.
水变热要一会
It takes a little while for it to get hot.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我是随房♥赠送品
I come with the room.
你们在这玩什么游戏
What kind of game are you playing here?
我结婚了
I'm married.
好
Okay.
我不知道你是谁
Look, I don't know who you are,
我不知道这是什么地方
and I don't know what this place is,
但我到这来是来找出我爸到这来的原因
but I came here to find out why my father came to California,
不是来背叛我妻子的
not to cheat on my wife.
好 那就别背叛她
Okay, then don't.
我尽力不背叛她
Well, I'm trying not to, but it's a little difficult
但当床上有一个半裸的女人时就有点困难了
when you got a half-naked woman in your bed.
让她离开
Ask her to leave.
我肯定她只是想帮忙
I'm sure she was just trying to help.
你看上去绷得很紧 科尔
You seem wound so tight, Cole.
帮忙
To help?
我不需要那种帮助
I don't need that kind of help.
真难以相信我得跟你解释这个
I can't believe I have to even explain this to you.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表