剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
-你看起来很快乐 -这转变挺好的
- You look happy. - A change is nice.
你还会回家吗
Are you ever coming home?
我想不会了
I don't think so.
-你是哪里人 -纽约皇后区
- Where are you from? - Um, Queens.
皇后区 你不是说...
Queens? I thought you said--
我十岁时跟我妈妈来的美国
I came with my mom when I was ten.
我们是厄瓜多尔人
From Ecuador.
我是非法移♥民♥
I'm undocumented.
路易莎 我宣誓对你永远忠诚
Luisa, I promise I will be faithful to you.
我希望能成为你最信任的人
I want you to trust me above all others,
也希望自己能值得你如此信任
and I want to be worthy of your trust.
我不知道琼妮的父亲是谁
I don't know who Joanie's father is.
什么 我不明白
What? I-I don't understand.
我在怀孕的那段时间
I slept with Cole.
和科尔睡了
Right around the time I got pregnant.
半年了
Six fucking months.
没有解释 也没打个招呼
No explanation, no warning.
我已经好多了
I'm better now.
我也回来了 我不会再离开她了
And I'm back, and I'm not gonna leave her again.
我依然是她妈妈啊 她需要我
I'm still her mother. She needs me.
我在伍德朗劝解了一位悲伤的母亲
I was at Woodlawn, and I was counseling a grieving mother,
欢迎来到伍德朗
进展的特别顺利 他们给了我一份工作
and it went so well they've offered me a job.
龙虾卷餐厅怎么样
What about the Lobster Roll
如果我们买♥♥下来呢
What if we bought it?
那你要怎么办
Okay, so, uh, how's it gonna work?
我觉得可以问艾莉森
I thought we could ask Alison.
如果你不敢同意的原因
If what's holding you back from this is the fear that
是怕我可能会跟
it might lead to me getting back together
背叛我的前妻复合
with my ex-wife who cheated on me,
那永远不可能
that's not ever going to happen.
我尽力不去打扰你 好吗 我...
I'll try and leave you alone, okay? I...
我不想让你更为难
I don't want to make anything more difficult for you.
我穷尽一生创造这些
I built this whole life.
我建造这栋房♥子就是为了向所有人证明
I am building a whole house just to prove to everybody
我不爱你了
that I don't love you anymore.
但事实却相反
But the truth is that I do.
我厌倦了一直假装
I'm tired of pretending
不在乎你
that I don't.
我爱你
I love you,
但这是你要做出的决定
but this is your decision to make.
这里是我家 我们的家
This is my home. Our home.
如果你还要我的话
If you'll still have me.
我还要你
I'll still have you.
情事
第四季 第二集
走吗 还是怎么着
We leaving or what?
第一话
科尔
你好好学着点
You better watch and learn.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥...
Oh, sh--!
抱歉 老爷爷
Sorry about that, Grandpa.
名牌滑板
Rad board.
你
Hey, you.
稍微往左一点行吗 老兄
Would you mind moving a little to the left, buddy?
他妈的
Motherfucker.
帅哥
Hey, sexy.
我还以为你在水里呢
I thought I'd catch you still in the water.
你看看
Look at this shit.
怎么了
What happened?
肯定是有人在离开的时倒车撞上的
Somebody must have backed into me as they were pulling out.
刚才吗
Just now?
是的 我下水的时候
Yes, when I was in the water.
我得重新找个地方去了
I gotta find a new break.
看看这个破烂地方
I mean, look at this fucking place.
以前顶多五六个人来玩
There used to be five, six surfers in the water, max.
现在简直成了著名海滩风景区
Now it's like Malibu.
给你
Here.
谢谢 你不必给我送过来的
Thank you. You didn't have to bring this to me.
我很想你
I missed you.
该死
Oh, shit.
我得和马歇尔集团见个面
I got that meeting with the Marshall Group,
可我向凯勒布保证在那之前会找他聊聊
and I promised Caleb I'd talk to him beforehand.
你开吧
Do you mind?
光靠我们自己好像不行 凯勒布
I don't think we can do it ourselves, Caleb.
我并不是说这高不可攀
I'm not saying it's not scalable.
我只是说 我觉得市场当中
I'm just saying that I think the market
这种食物已经泛滥了
is inundated with that kind of food.
里戈海鲜 红龙虾餐馆 海滋客
Legal Seafood, Red Lobster, Long John Silver's.
况且 我们也没有营销和宣传的预算
And besides, we have no marketing or advertising budget.
我们要是出♥售♥特许经营权 就...
If we were going to franchise ourselves, we--
他们就是因为这个才付给我们钱的
Because that's what they're paying us for.
加盟店需要支持
The franchisees need support.
是的 品牌还有宣传
Yes, the brand and also the advertising.
想想麦当劳
Think about McDonald's.
并不是每个分店
It's not like each one of those franchisees
都自己掏钱打广♥告♥
is paying for their own TV ads.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What's up?
该死
Oh, shit.
稍等 我过会儿再打给你吧
Hold on. Hey, I-I gotta call you back.
妈的 妈的
Fuck, fuck.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不认识
I don't think so.
没关系 没关系的
It's okay. Hey, it's okay.
交给我
Let me do the talking.
-好 -摇下窗户
- Yeah. - Roll down your window.
警官你好
Hi, Officer.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
这是你的车吗 女士
Is this your car, ma'am?
其实是我的
Mine, actually.
你是哪位
And you are?
科尔·洛克哈特
Cole Lockhart.
我们是龙虾卷餐厅的老板
We own the Lobster Roll.
你知道你的尾灯坏了吗 先生
You aware your, uh... your taillight's busted, sir?
知道 我也没办法 很抱歉
Yes. That just happened. I'm really sorry.
可不是嘛 请出示驾照和车辆注册证明
Sure it did. License and registration, please, ma'am.
抱歉 警官
Uh, I'm sorry, Officer.
驾照落在家里了
I left my license at home.
你是无证驾驶
You're driving without a license?
我刚才走到海滩去接我老公
Well, I just walked down to pick up my husband at the beach.
是我的错 我刚刚在打电♥话♥
Yeah, it's my fault. I was on a call.
我让她开车阿
I asked her to drive.
怪我
My mistake.
请下车 女士
Why don't you step out of the car, ma'am.
把手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
-什么 -你也是 先生
- What? - You, too, sir.
彼得·布兰德还在警局吗
Hey, is Peter Brand still on the force?
他是我的老朋友
He's an old friend of mine.
他跟我俩都很熟
He knows us both really well.
我不认识他
I have no idea who that is.
这是我的车
Uh, look, this is my car.
尾灯是我的责任
The taillight's my responsibility.
我会马上去修
I'll get it fixed immediately.
你有驾照吗 夫人
Do you have a license, ma'am?
她当然有驾照
Of course she has a license.
我问的是她
I'm asking her.
有 我有
Yes, I do.
你为何不给我开张罚单
Why don't you just write me a ticket and do
罚你该罚的
whatever it is you gotta do--
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你说你住在这 对吗
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表