剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
I want to talk about what happened with you and Alison.
什么意思 怎么了
What do you mean, what happened?
你说她和你分手了
Well, you said she broke up with you.
是的
Yeah.
什么时候
When?
几天前
A couple days ago.
怎么分的 面对面
How? Face-to-face?
我不必告诉你
I don't have to tell you that.
是的 你不必告诉我
No, you don't.
但是如果你不说 我会觉得你有所隐瞒
But if you don't, I'm gonna think that you're hiding something,
我会查清楚你隐瞒了什么
and I'm gonna find out what it is.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是诺亚
I'm Noah.
你是...
You're...
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
听着 我们只是想寻求答案 本
Look, we're just looking for some answers, Ben.
发生的事对我们而言太匪夷所思了
What happened doesn't make sense to us.
你到底有没有见到她 有还是没有
So did you see her? Yes or no.
见过 我们当面分手的
Yes. We broke up in person.
那天是什么时候
And what day was that?
星期四
Thursday.
我已经把我知道的都告诉警♥察♥了
I already told the police all of this.
和我再说一遍
Well, tell me, again.
在什么地方分手的 你去她的住所了吗
Where was it? Did you go to her apartment?
是的
Yes.
我去了她的住所 她和我分手后我离开了
I went to her place, she broke up with me, I left.
之后你做了什么事
And then what'd you do after that?
我去了嗜酒者互诫会
I went to an AA meeting.
-什么时候 -十点
- What time? - Ten o'clock.
你什么时候去见的她
And what time did you go over to see her?
七点
Seven.
花了三小时
Three hours?
你们花了三小时才分手
It took you three hours to break up?
你们都谈了些什么
What were you talking about?
听着 这不关你们的事 滚出我的办公室
Look, none of your business. Get the fuck out of my office.
你不回答我的问题我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving until you answer my questions.
他有所隐瞒 你看不出来吗
He's hiding something. Can't you see that?
-我... -他有所隐瞒
- I'm... - He is hiding something!
我向她道歉
I apologized
因为我隐瞒了我已婚的事实
for not telling her I was married.
我告诉她 我为了她离开了我妻子
I told her I left my wife for her,
我还说我从没遇到过像她这样的女人
and I said I never met a woman like her before.
我不想放弃她
I didn't want to let her go.
我说我会等着她
I said I'd stick around for her
直到她真的信任我为止
as long as it took for her to trust me.
那她是怎么说的
And what did she say?
她说她做不到
She said she couldn't.
她说她受到的伤害已经够多了
She said she'd been hurt one too many times.
就这些吗 这可用不了三小时
That's it? Doesn't sound like that took three hours.
这只花了二十分钟
It took 20 minutes.
那之后到去嗜酒者互诫会之间发生了什么
What happened between that and the AA meeting?
我买♥♥了醉 行了吧
I got drunk, okay?
我离开她家 到酒吧
I left her place, went out
将近一年来我第一次喝得烂醉如泥
and got shit-faced for the first time in almost a year.
当酒保把我车钥匙拿走以后
When the bartender took my keys,
我意识到我做了什么 以及我该做什么
I realized what I had done, and what I had to do,
所以我打车去了里弗黑德的互戒会
so I took a cab to the meeting in Riverhead,
上交了我的大奖章
and turned in my medallions.
这个回答你满意了吗
Does that answer your fucking questions?
你不相信的话可以给酒保打电♥话♥
Call the bartender if you don't believe me.
-科尔 行了 -你和她说了什么
- Cole, come on. - What did you say to her?
什么 听着 你赶快带他离开这里...
What? Listen, you need to get him out of here...
-你对她说了什么 -别这样
- What did you say to her? - Come on.
我不知道你到底想知道什么
I don't know what the fuck you're asking.
我想知道你说了什么
I'm asking you what you said
让她有了轻生的念头
that made her want to kill herself.
你真觉得是因为我说了什么吗
You actually think there's something I could have said?
我认识艾莉森才六周
I knew Alison for six weeks.
你认识她多久了
How long have you known her?
-科尔 我们走吧 -还有你这个混♥蛋♥
- Come on, Cole, let's go. - Or you, asshole?
你们又对她说过些什么
What did either of you say to her, huh?
因为在我遇到她之前 她就已经伤痕累累了
Because she was fucked up long before I ever met her.
你们觉得在你们做了一堆破事以后
You think I could've made an impact
我还能对她造成任何影响吗
on the mess you both left?
我试过了
I tried!
你想知道艾莉森·贝利发生了什么 科尔
You want to know what happened to Alison Bailey, Cole?
你怎么不照镜子找找自己的问题
Why don't you take a look in the fucking mirror?!
行了 科尔 我们走
Come on, Cole, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
长岛退伍军人医院
科尔 科尔
Cole. Cole.
我们...
We...
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
伙计们
Guys!
别这样 住手 伙计们
Come on. Stop it, guys.
你这是发什么疯
What the fuck are you doing?!
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop!
伙计们 住手
Guys, come on.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop it!
-住手 -你为什么不采取行动
- Stop it! - Why didn't you do something?!
什么
What?
她就在你的眼皮底下
You had her in your hands.
你就这么让她走了
And you let her go.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
没事的 科尔
It's okay, Cole.
没事的
It's okay.
你为什么不多做点什么
Why didn't you do more?
你为什么不多做点什么
Why didn't you do more?
第二话
诺亚
需要固定一下吗
We gonna need to tape that up?
不用了 没事
No, it's okay.
我想点个汉堡
Think I'm-a just get a burger.
好的
Yeah.
你没事吧 索洛维先生
You okay, Mr. Solloway?
安东 叫我诺亚就行
Anton, call me Noah.
好的
Okay.
-我要去趟厕所 -去吧
- I'm-a go take a leak. - Yeah.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你要点些什么
What can I get for you?
给我拿 两个汉堡
Uh, I'll just have, uh, two burgers,
两份薯条 两杯可乐 谢谢
two fries, two Cokes, please.
那你朋友要点什么
And for your friend?
什么
What?
我开个玩笑
I'm kidding.
你是新泽西人 还是刚好路过
From New Jersey, or you just passing through?
我就是路过而已
Uh, I'm just passing through.
你看着不太好
You look bad.
不顺吗
Long day?
没错 差不多吧
Yeah, you could say that.
那你就来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
你点的餐一会就好
I'll get your order right in for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表