剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
那么她为什么不知道呢
Well, then why doesn't she know that?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
她是个女人 她很古怪
She's a woman. She's crazy.
她想让我去找艾莉森
She wants me to ask Alison
叫她放弃做琼妮母亲的权利
to renounce her rights to being Joanie's parent,
因为琼妮的主要看护者这个身份
with the idea that it's gonna help her get her citizenship
能帮助他拿到公民身份
if she's Joanie's primary caregiver.
你会去找艾莉森吗
Are you going to ask Alison to do that?
为什么不去
Why not?
那好吧
Okay, then.Well,
你已经有答案了
there's your answer.
好吧
All right.
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
来一次长途徒步旅行吧 科尔
Why don't you take yourself on a walkabout, Cole?
去干嘛
Take myself on a what?
多年前我劝你♥爸♥爸去了一次
I sent your father on one years ago.
对他十分有益
Did him a world of good.
你劝他去干嘛
You sent him on a what?
-长途徒步旅行 -不明白那是啥 妈妈
- A walkabout. - I don't know what that is, Mom.
就是澳大利亚人会做的事情
You know, the thing they do in Australia.
你想让我去澳大利亚
You want me to go to Australia?
你不必大老远跑去澳大利亚
You don't have to go to Australia.
你♥爸♥爸去了加州
Your father went to California.
什么 什么时候去的
What? When?
你出生之前
Before you were born.
去了多久
For how long?
大概六个月
About six months.
为什么
Why?
我让他去的
I asked him to.
他那时似乎很迷惘
He seemed confused.
我帮不了他 所以...
I couldn't help him, so...
我让他出去走走 把问题想明白
I sent him off to figure it out.
爸爸一走就是六个月
Dad just disappeared for six months?
他干了什么
What did he do?
具体的我也不知道
I don't know exactly.
我没问
I didn't ask.
我们约定好不问的
That was part of our deal.
他走了
He left.
六个月以后 他回来了
Six months later, he came back
带着一个冲浪板
with a surfboard.
他好像瘦了点
He seemed a little lighter.
你不知道他去了哪吗
And you don't know where he went?
我知道他去了加州
Well, I know he went to California,
大海中♥央♥有一块巨石的小镇
to a town with a giant rock in the middle of the sea.
他给我寄过一张明信片
I have a postcard from him.
我会给你找出来
I'll find it for you.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
过来 小鬼
Come here, kiddo.
看你这一身 打扮的真漂亮
Look at you. You look great.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
你穿着高跟鞋吗
Are you wearing heels?
没错
It looks like it.
你要出门吗
You're going somewhere?
我和人有约
I have a date.
琼妮的东西都在这儿
Here's Joanie's stuff.
我 打包了泳衣 因为路易莎提到
I, uh, packed a swimsuit because Luisa mentioned
你家里的她已经穿不上了
she's grown out of the one at your house.
而且我们今早做了些饼干
And we made some cookies this morning,
所以我用盒子给你们装了些
so I put them in a container for you guys.
你不用这么费心
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
没事 小事一桩
No, it's my pleasure.
回见 小可爱
Bye, lovebug.
要整个周末看不到你了
Not gonna see you all weekend.
-再见 妈妈 -再见 宝贝儿
- Bye, Mama. - Bye, baby.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Off we go.
我下周会把龙虾卷餐厅转让的
I'm gonna stop by next week with the paperwork
书面文件带过来 你看行吗
for the sale of the Lobster Roll, okay?
好的 没问题
Okay. Sounds good.
不 等等 我想问下...
Oh, no, no, uh, wait. I want to ask, um...
下下周的周末能对调下时间吗
can you switch weekends in two weeks?
当然可以 怎么了
Yeah. Sure. Why?
有个创伤后应激障碍的会议
I have this PTSD conference
我想去密尔沃基一趟
I want to go to in Milwaukee,
我想趁早报个名
and I want to sign up before it gets too late.
好了
Done.
好极了 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
好了 我们走吧
All right, off we go.
玩的开心
Have fun.
我们见过面吧
Don't I know you?
科尔
Cole?
这是我的朋友 本
This is my friend Ben.
很高兴见到你 科尔
Nice to meet you, Cole.
走吧 爸爸
Come on, Daddy.
好了
All righty.
坐好了吗 很好
Good? All right.
我去去就来 小家伙
Be right back, kiddo.
听我解释
Listen.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我...我很抱歉
I just... I'm sorry.
我刚刚不想在你女儿面前吵起来
I didn't want to make a scene in front of your daughter.
-她知道你已婚了吗 -不知道
- Does she know you're married? - No.
-不出所料 -听我说 我会告诉她的
- Of course not. - Look, I'm gonna tell her.
鬼才信你 要不我来告诉她怎么样
Sure you are. Why don't I tell her myself?
我的情况一言难尽
My situation's complicated, all right?
我的婚姻走到了尽头
My marriage is over.
好几年前就不复存在了
It's been over for years.
我是为了孩子才没有离婚
I tried to stick it out for the kids.
科尔
Cole?
还有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
有
Yeah.
琼妮忘带了她的护目镜
Joanie forgot her goggles.
抱歉 等一下
Sorry. One second.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 她是我这十年来
Look, she's the first person
遇见的第一个让我有厮守终身想法的人
I met in ten years that made me want to live.
我会对她坦诚相待的
I'm gonna tell her the truth.
给我点时间
Just give me a moment.
我会找个合适的时机来告诉她
Let me do it in the right way at the right time.
你们两个在聊些什么
What are you guys talking about?
原来我们两个确实见过面
It turns out we do know each other.
是吗
You do?
没错 我们在嗜酒者互诫会上见过
Yeah. We met in an AA meeting.
对
Yeah.
本觉得互诫会很管用
Ben's a big believer in the program.
让他脱胎换骨
It saved his life.
可是你去那里干什么
Hey, but why were you there?
我在帮助一个朋友
I was just helping out a friend.
好吧
Okay.
祝你们周末愉快
You guys have a good weekend.
走吧
Come on.
莫罗湾
小雪莉 我想念你 太平洋既丑又吓人
我仍然有点迷失 不久再写信给你
爱你的加百列
你在干什么
What are you doing?
打包行李
Packing.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我还没想好
I'm not sure.
路易莎 住手
Luisa, stop.
求你了
Please.
你问艾莉森了吗
Did you ask Alison?
这种情况我们之前遇到过很多次了
We have been over this so many times.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表