剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Did he just do this?
你什么时候见的利普曼医生
When you were meeting with Dr. Lippman?
进展如何
How did that go?
这得花时间的
It takes time.
我知道现在你可能不相信
I know. It's hard to believe at this moment.
但答应我你会一直来我们这儿
Just promise me you'll keep coming to see us here.
他说那是他的爸爸
He says that that's his father.
是托尼
It's Tony.
他这么告诉你的吗
That's what he told you?
杰米现在在哪里
Where is Jamie right now?
他在儿童间玩
He's playing in the kids' room.
我不知道 我只想在离开之前给你看这个
I don't know. I just wanted to show that to you before we left.
家里还好吗
How are things at home?
不太好
Not good.
你跟利普曼医生说了吗
Did you tell Dr. Lippman that?
为什么不呢 艾比
Why not, Abby?
你认为为什么
Hey, why do you think that...
杰米会把托尼画成这样
Jamie drew a picture like this of Tony?
伊维的葬礼之后
Ever since Evie's funeral...
他开始酗酒
He drinks.
不停地喝
All the time.
几乎每晚都喝晕过去
And he blacks out most nights.
我叫也叫不醒
And I can't wake him.
邻居叫他挪个车他都会发脾气
He snapped at the neighbor for asking him to move his car.
他
He...
骂得很难听
called him terrible names.
种族歧视 非常糟
Racist, awful.
我得求那个人不要报♥警♥
I mean, I-I had to beg the guy not to call the police.
你害怕他吗
Are you afraid of him?
好吧
All right.
这些你都没告诉利普曼医生吗
And you didn't tell Dr. Lippman any of this?
她不知道这些又怎么能帮你
How can she help you if she doesn't know?
她就算知道又怎么能帮我呢
I mean, how can she help me if she does?
她需要能够判断
She needs to be able to assess
你和杰米继续跟托尼住在一起是否安全
if it's safe for you and Jamie to keep living with Tony.
不
No. No.
托尼绝不会伤害杰米
Tony would never hurt Jamie.
他会伤害你吗
Would he hurt you?
听着
Look...
艾比 听我说
Abby, listen, um...
当夫妻经历孩子的死亡
when couples experience, the death of a child...
有时他们需要分开一段时间
...sometimes they need some time apart.
不是永远地分开
No, it doesn't mean it's forever.
但如果他失控 让你害怕
But if he's out of control and you're afraid of him,
为何不搬去别的地方
why not go stay someplace else?
你妈妈家
Your mom's?
不 杰米需要父亲
No. Jamie needs his dad.
他不能
He can't...
他不能再失去一个亲人
He-he cannot lose another person in his life.
-他太小了 -艾比 听我说
- He's too young. - Abby, listen to me.
杰米此刻最需要的是你的安全
The only thing Jamie needs right now is for you to be safe.
妈
Mom.
我累了
I'm tired.
-能走了吗 -好的 亲爱的
- Can we go? - Oh, yeah, sweetheart.
我们这就走
We're gonna go right now.
好吧
Okay.
我很开心你在这里 艾莉森
I'm really glad you're here, Alison.
心理医生很好 但...
The therapists are fine, but...
只是能和心理医生以外的人聊真是太好了
it's just so nice to talk to somebody else who's...
我在这
I'm here.
那些是你的孩子
Are those your kids?
是
Yeah.
这两个
These two.
是啊
Yeah.
哪一个是...
Which one's...?
这个
This guy.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这是拨款协调人办公室吗
Is, uh... is this the grant coordinator's office?
不是
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
这是同级咨♥询♥
This is peer-to-peer counseling.
那...
Well, then, uh...
我就迷路了
then I'm fucking lost.
你找谁
Well, who are you looking for?
梅耶斯 罗杰·梅耶斯
Meyers. Roger Meyers.
他在上一层
Yeah, he's one floor up.
好
Okay.
电梯在...
And the elevators are...?
沿着过道
Down the hall.
先左转 然后右转
First left, then a right,
再左转
then your second left.
好 沿着过道 先...
Okay, down the hall, first, um...?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
不 这里就像迷宫一样
No, it's a maze.
我带你去
I'll show you.
没事的 你不必...
That's okay. You don't have to--
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
我反正得去看看有没有我的信 所以...
I need to go check my mail anyway, so...
我是艾莉森
I'm Alison.
本
Ben.
-好 -你先
- Yeah. - After you.
那你在这里工作
So, you work here?
是的 那是我的...
Yeah. That was my...
你的办公室
Your office.
对 对
Right. Right.
是
Yeah.
艾莉森
Alison.
我正要下来找你
I was just coming down to see you.
我和你说的那个会...
That conference I was telling you about...
国际创伤治疗师
EMDR.
在蒙托克开
It's happening in Montauk.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yes.
好像是一个叫库尼酒店的地方
A place called Gooney's, I think.
-格尼酒店 -对
- Gurney's. - That's it.
下下周 之后告你详细内容
Week after next. I'll get you the details.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
还来吗
Still coming?
来
Yeah.
这
Here.
对
Yeah.
当你知道
It's very obvious when you know
你在找什么的时候一切都很明显了 对吗
what you're looking for, isn't it?
谢谢
Well, thank you.
没有你的话我是找不到的
I couldn't have done it without you.
欢迎来伍德朗
改变生活 为未来奠基
不 抱歉 我忘了
No, I-I am sorry. It just slipped my mind.
你忘了...
It slipped your mi...
不 我听着呢
No, I'm not. I'm listening to you.
我能听到你在打字 你能停一秒
I can hear you typing. Would you just stop for
-注意听我说吗 -不...
- a second and pay attention? - No--
我什么都没做 我发誓
I'm not doing anything else. I swear.
我在认真听
I'm just listening.
你知道有尴尬吗你
Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is
自己的合作伙伴...
for your own business partner...
我只是想把这个给你
I just wanted to leave this with you.
你有空帮我弄好推荐信吗
Did you get a chance to finish my recommendation?
在你的收件箱
Yes. It's in your inbox.
科尔 我说了对不起
Cole, I said I'm sorry.
不是有意的
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表