剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
So...
你的创伤是什么
what are your traumas?
我爸离开了我妈
Well, my dad left my mom,
不过是在我出生前了 所以...
but that was before I was born, so...
好吧
Okay.
你说你离过两次婚
You said you were twice divorced?
有没有给你留下什么创伤
Any trauma there?
怎么了
What?
好吧
Okay, all right.
那段经历给你留下了什么
Well, what does that leave us with?
留下了什么恐惧症吗
Um, any phobias?
我不喜欢大海
Well, um... I don't love the ocean.
经典
Classic.
好吧 水
Okay. Water.
就从这里开始吧
Um, let's start with that.
准备好了吗
You ready?
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
想着大海
Think of the ocean.
好吧
Okay.
稍等
Hold, please.
你真傻
You're a natural.
是 稍等
Yeah. Hold on.
在这里
Ah, here we go.
上面说我们可以
It, uh... it says here we can start
从你对创伤最早的记忆开始
with your earliest memory of the trauma,
你最可怕的或是最近的记忆
your worst memory or the most recent one.
海里发生了什么令你不快的事吗
So, did something traumatic happen in the ocean?
有
Uh, yeah.
你在回忆那件事吗
Are you thinking about it?
好的
Okay.
只是确认下我没做错
Just making sure I'm doing it right.
好吧
Um, okay.
再看着我的手
So, let's follow my hand again.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
你看到了什么
What do you notice?
我在海滩上
I'm on the beach.
那是一天中的什么时候
What time of day is it?
晚上
Evening.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
不是
No.
我和几个朋友在一起
I'm with some friends.
我们在烧烤
We're having a barbecue.
我儿子在海浪中玩耍
My son is playing in the surf.
你儿子
Your son?
好的
Okay.
好
Good.
继续
Let's go with that.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
你看到了什么
What do you notice?
天色已晚
It's getting late.
太阳就要下山了 我很冷
The sun is going down, and I'm cold.
好的
Okay.
继续
Let's go with that.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
你看到了什么
What do you notice?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
什么也没有 就是
Nothing. Just...
-什么也没有 -是的
- Nothing? - Yeah.
海滩 沙子 我们的朋友
The beach, the sand, our friends.
都差不多
It's more of the same.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以试试这个技巧
We can try this technique.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
现在 你看到了什么
Now, what do you notice?
我丈夫没有看着孩子
My husband isn't paying attention.
他在和一个女人调情
He's flirting with a woman.
我只想离开
I just want to leave.
我喊我儿子
I call out to my son.
我跟他说该上岸了
I tell him it's time to come out.
科尔说他在看着孩子们 他们没事
Cole says he's watching the children and they're fine.
好的
Okay.
继续
Go with that.
我在房♥子里
I'm inside my house.
我去拿条毯子
I've gone to get a blanket.
我听见窗外一阵骚动
I hear a commotion from my window.
有人在大喊
Shouting.
我朝窗外看去 看见一群人
I look out, and I see a group of people
在把什么从海中拉出
pulling something from the water.
看上去是个孩子
It looks like a child.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
很好 继续
Good. Let's go with that.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
那...
So...
你从窗外看去
you're looking out the window.
我还看见了些什么
I'm seeing something else now.
-你看到了什么 -我在水里
- What do you see? - I'm in the water.
你在水里
You're-you're in the water?
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我在水里要窒息了
I'm choking on the water.
我的肺着了火
My lungs are on fire.
然后有些手 有些...
And then these hands, these...
谁的手
Whose hands?
一双强壮有力的大手
Two big, strong hands are...
将我从水中托起 还有
pulling me from the water, and...
空气很温暖
The air is warm.
很好
Okay, good.
接着说
Go with that.
我做不到
I can't. I'm...
很抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
艾莉森
Alison.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的
Yeah.
有什么需要的吗
You need anything?
想一个人静静吗
Want me to leave you alone?
不是的
No.
你知道我们应该做什么吗
You know what we should do?
我们应该参加全国
We should meet up all over the country
各个不同的创伤后应激障碍的讨论会
at different PTSD conferences.
什么
What?
游戏疗法中心有个大会
Yeah, there's a, uh, CPT conference
在密尔沃基 还有两周
happening in Milwaukee in two weeks.
想去吗
You want to go?
你说真的
Seriously?
我还挺喜欢这玩意儿
I kind of like this idea.
这好比一场又傻气又荒诞的浪漫喜剧
It's like a really fucked-up, quirky romantic comedy.
颇具伍迪·艾伦之风
Very Woody Allen.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
仔细考虑考虑
Well, think about it.
回头我把具体细节发给你
I'll text you the information.
但我肯定绝对是两周之后
Pretty sure it's two weeks from now.
不 我想我做不到
Oh, no, I... I don't think I can.
周末我女儿要来 所以
I have my daughter that weekend, so...
当然 还是那个重要
Well, yeah, that's more important.
是啊
Yeah.
想租条船吗
Want to rent a boat?
现在吗
What, now?
就是现在
Yeah, right now.
下午我们出去放松放松
We'll go out for the afternoon.
没有比这更好让你克服对海洋的恐惧了吧
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表