剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
What the fuck, Athena?
等等 你怎么找到他的
Wait. How did you find him?
他他妈住在东汉普顿
He lives in fucking East Hampton.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
问题是 我为什么不知道
Uh, the question is: Why don't I know that?
-很显然你是知道的 -好
- You obviously know that. - Okay.
先让我把衣服穿了
Let me just get dressed.
我们再谈这件事
We will talk about this.
他想融入我的生活
He wanted to be in my life.
好
Okay.
你不让我知道他
You kept me from him.
-你怎么能这么做 -我要去泡杯茶
- Like, how could you do that? - I'm gonna make a cup of tea.
你有什么可以解释的吗
I mean, what possible explanation do you have?
天啊 雅典娜 什么...
I mean, Jesus, Athena, what...
什么样的怪物会不让自己的孩子见她自己的父亲
what kind of monster keeps a child from her own parent?
我不认为他说出了一切 艾莉森
I don't think he told you everything, Alison.
相信我 他都说了
Believe me, he did.
他说了你们的婚外恋
He told me all about your affair.
-婚外恋 -是的 他不能离开他妻子
- Our affair? - Yeah, and how he couldn't leave his wife,
然后你就生气了
and then you got angry
-决定惩罚他 -天啊
- and decided to punish him. - Oh, my God.
你甚至都没告诉他你怀孕了 你就那么消失了
And you didn't even tell him you were pregnant. You disappeared.
-改了名字 -你别说了
- You changed your fucking name. - You need to stop talking.
你不知道你在说什么 停下
You don't know what you're saying. Stop.
我本可以有父亲的 雅典娜
I could've had a father, Athena.
有个我能依赖的人
Someone I could rely on.
比你更可信的人
Someone I could trust more than you.
闭嘴
Stop!
我们不是什么婚外恋
We didn't have an affair.
他结婚了
He was married.
不是婚外恋你还能称之为什么
What else would you call it?
强♥奸♥
Rape.
我会称之为强♥奸♥
I would call it rape.
那时候我是他孩子的保姆
When I was, um, his children's nanny,
有一天晚上
he took me down to his yacht
他带我去他的游艇上
one evening.
对
Yeah.
我无路可逃
I had nowhere to go.
我那时19岁
I was 19.
第二天我把他可恶的孩子放到学校
I dropped his horrible children at school the next morning,
就离开了 再也没回去
and I left, and I never went back.
六周以后 我发现自己怀孕了
And six weeks later, I found out I was pregnant.
你起诉了吗
Did you press charges?
没有
No, I did not.
为什么没有
Why not?
因为没人会相信我 宝贝
Because nobody would have believed me, honey.
他富得流油 我只是个青少年嬉皮士
He was rich as shit. I was a teenage hippie.
我只想翻篇
I just wanted to move on.
我想忘了发生的事
I wanted to forget what had happened
留下你
and keep you,
我从来都不想你知道这件事
and I never wanted you to find out.
所以这么多年来我让你离他远远的
That's why I kept you from him all these years,
所以我改了名字
and that's why I changed my name.
你能帮我把这玩意点着吗
Can you make that fucking thing go on for me, please?
-照片呢 -什么照片
- What about the picture? - What picture?
有张照片 他有张照片
There was a picture. He had a picture.
我们都在沙滩上
it was all of us on a beach.
我还小 他说他救了我的命
And I was young, and he said that he saved my life.
天啊 对
Oh, my God. Right.
对 我们有一次撞上他了
We once ran into him, yes,
就在你外公家门口
in front of your grandparents' house.
他的孩子认出了我
His kids recognized me.
我害怕他会知道你是谁 但...
I was terrified he would figure out who you were, but...
他什么都没说
he never said a word.
他更担心的是
He was more concerned with making sure
确保我没有告诉任何人我们之间发生的事
I hadn't told anyone what had happened between us,
这样他的声誉就不会受损
that his reputation was still intact.
垃圾
What a shit.
他有救了我的命吗
Did he save my life?
救你的命
Save your life?
他说我那天差点淹死了
He said I almost drowned that day.
他救了我吗
Did he save my life?
宝贝 我不记得了
Baby, I don't remember that.
艾莉森 宝贝
Alison, sweetheart,
你想问什么都可以问
you can ask me any question you need to.
无论你想知道什么我都会告诉你
I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
但是你得小心点他 好吗
But you need to be careful around him, okay?
这是我唯一的要求
That's all I ask.
他为什么要联♥系♥你 为什么现在找你
Why did he reach out to you? Why now?
他想要个肾
He wanted a kidney.
当然了
Of course he did.
天啊
Oh, God.
这话他都说得出来
You can't make this shit up.
本 是我
Hi, Ben. It's me.
抱歉打扰你
Um, look, I-I'm sorry to bother you,
但是我... 我得和你聊聊
but I, um... I just... I-I really need to talk to you.
打给我 好吗
Can you call me, please?
再见
Bye.
搜索到史密斯镇的美国退伍军人医疗中心的路线
Find the VA Medical Center in Smithtown.
开始导航到纽约史密斯镇的美国退伍军人医疗中心
Starting route to VA Medical Center in Smithtown, New York.
该死
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
知道本·克鲁兹的办公室在哪吗
Um, do you know where Ben Cruz's office is?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
-你好 -你好 我找本·克鲁兹
- Hi there. - Um, yeah, I-I'm looking for Ben Cruz.
你来对地方了
Oh, well, you've come to the right place.
他在吗
Is he here?
他现在正参加午餐会
Um, he is actually at a lunch meeting,
但快回来了 如果你想等的话
but he'll be back any minute, if you want to wait.
给
Here.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
谢谢
Thank you.
真漂亮
That's beautiful.
我也这么认为
Yeah. I think so, too.
本的工作太严肃了
Ben's work is so serious that he could use
他的办公室需要一点点缀
a little flair here in this office.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
是的
Yeah, yeah, I guess.
你说他什么时候回来
Um, uh, when did you say he was coming back?
就快了
Uh, any minute now.
你很痛苦
Oh, you're distressed.
抱歉 你还好吗
I'm sorry. Um, are you okay?
没事 我没事
No, I'm okay.
你为什么不坐下呢
Why don't you sit down?
-坐吧 -不用了
- Here. - No, no.
快先坐下吧
Come sit down.
你要喝水吗
Do you need any, uh... water?
我可以给你倒点水什么的
I can get you some water or something.
我真的没事 谢谢了
I'm really fine. Thank you. Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
好了
There.
不错
That's not bad.
你要接吗
Do you need to get that?
不 没事的
No. That's okay.
你在哪个部门
So, what branch of the service were you in?
-什么 我不是... -克鲁兹太太 你在做什么
- What? I-I don't-- - Mrs. Cruz, what are you doing?
拜托 让我来帮忙吧
Please, let me help you with that.
艾美达 没事的
Esmelda, I'm fine.
我马上就来
I'll be right with you.
本·克鲁兹办公室
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表