剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
对于那些脉轮特别堵塞的人
For people whose chakras are particularly blocked,
鼠尾草非常管用
the sage is very powerful.
我对鼠尾草过敏
I'm allergic to sage.
那...
It's...
你叫海伦 对吗
It's Helen, right?
你很幸运 宇宙选择了你与谢拉来到这里
You're lucky the universe chose to partner you with Sierra here.
我从没见过哪个姐妹的本我轮如此均衡
I've rarely met a sister whose sacral chakra is more aligned.
去找个帐篷吧
Get a yurt!
感谢你占据了空间
Thank you for holding space.
感谢你接受了光明
Thank you for receiving light.
我的天 我讨厌一直穿着衣服 你呢
Oh, my God, I hate having to wear clothes all the time. Don't you?
所以我才喜欢待在这里
That's what I love about being out here.
这里一个男人都没有
There's not a man in sight.
真是太自♥由♥了
It's so liberating.
所以 究竟...
So, what's the, um...
到底...
What's on the, uh...
我们今晚要做什么
What are we doing tonight?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know exactly.
和盖尔在一起 什么事都可能发生
Um, with Gaelle, anything could happen,
不过我们通常有个宴会
but we usually have a banquet,
然后做月下治疗
and then we do the moon circle.
真棒
Cool.
这...
This...
是给你穿去晚宴的
is for you to wear to dinner.
我必须要穿吗
Oh, uh, do I have to?
不 不一定非要穿
Well, no, you don't have to,
但我不知道
but I don't know how you expect to have
你要是根本不想参与
a transformative experience
要怎么获得超脱的体验呢
if you don't at least try to participate.
那是什么
What is that?
那是宴会的锣声
That's the dinner gong.
盖尔很喜欢那种声音
Gaelle loves that thing.
那...
So, um...
你和盖尔之间的亲热是怎么回事
what's up with the make-out sesh with you and Gaelle?
比我说的有更多隐情
Yeah, there's a little more to that story
更深入了
than I initially let on.
她是你的女友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
不 不是 她现在不是
No. No, I mean, she's not... not now.
她曾经是我女友 那段关系非常短暂
She was, briefly, for like a second.
所以你是双性恋吗
So you're bi?
我不喜欢标签
I don't like labels.
嗯 你当然不会喜欢
Well, no, of course you don't.
我要打给维克 告诉他
Um, I should call Vik and tell him
我不回家
I'm not going to be home.
维克怎么样
How is Vik?
他很好
He's fine.
我前几天见到他了
I just... I-I saw him the other day,
他看起来有点疲惫
and he seemed a little tired.
他工作很辛苦 所以...
Well, he has a huge job, so...
是我
Hi. It's me.
我就是想跟你说一声 我今天不回家
I'm just calling to say that I'm not coming home.
孩子们在诺亚那里 你自♥由♥了
and the kids are with Noah, so you're on your own.
冰箱里有你妈妈做的焗茄子
Uh, there's some of your mom's baingan bharta in the freezer.
再见
Okay. Bye.
你真的不♥穿♥那件衣服吗
Are you really not gonna wear that?
那全场只有你一个人不一样
Because you're gonna be the only one.
好 我穿
Okay, fine.
那... 你呢
So... what about you?
我怎么了
what about me?
你只跟男人睡吗
Do you only sleep with men?
大多数都是男人
Um, mostly.
说来听听
say more.
我忘记告诉你重头戏了
I forgot to tell you about the piece de resistance.
晚点我们会去一个感官剥夺水池
Later tonight, we're going to a sensory deprivation tank.
一个什么
A what?
你真不知道
Seriously, you don't know
感官剥夺水池是什么吗
what a sensory deprivation tank is?
我应该知道吗
Should I?
天哪 海伦 你会爱上它的
Oh, my God. Helen, you're gonna love it.
水会被加热到你的体温
The water is warmed to your exact body temperature,
那就像是一个巨大的子♥宫♥
and it's like this big womb,
你会在那神秘的茧上漂浮
and you just kind of float in this mystical cocoon,
这很有转变性
and it's, like, totally transformative.
你经常用这个词
You use that word a lot.
对 我也注意到了
Yeah, I'm just noticing that, too.
女士们 把你们写下的恐惧交上来
Okay, ladies, hand over your fears that you wrote down.
每个人都交了吗
Okay, do I have a card from everybody?
现在 证实我们故事的第一步
Now, the first step in validating our narratives
就是掌控我们害怕的东西
is owning what scares us.
正如你们所知 新月之时是清理
As you all know, a new moon is an ideal time for clearing
前一个月积累的精神垃圾的好时候
psychic debris that has accumulated over the previous lunation.
姐♥妹♥们♥会为你们保守秘密
You have all trusted your current blockages to this sisterhood.
现在 我们一起用爱来融化它们
Now, together, we will dissolve them with love.
-抱歉 -念出来吧
- I'm sorry. - Read it!
写了什么
What does it say?
快念吧
Read it.
"我男朋友上周让我跟他肛♥交♥"
"My boyfriend asked me to try anal with him last week."
后面附着"惊呆了"的表情
And then there's a frowny face with X's for eyes.
女士们 有什么建议吗
Ladies, suggestions?
用肛塞
Butt plugs.
玻璃质地的那种
The glass kind.
它们很小 而且很温和
They're tiny. They're not offensive.
起初 我觉得"绝对不行
I mean, at first, I was like, "Absolutely not.
没门 我不会这么做"
No way. Not happening."
但肛塞是肛♥交♥的引子
But they are a gateway drug to anal.
要是我不想用引子呢
What if I don't want a gateway drug to anal?
你会需要的
Oh, you do.
你应该听她的
You should listen to the lady.
下一个 来看看
Next, let's see.
"我害怕生孩子
"I am afraid having children
会让我失去创新精神
is going to steal my creative spirit.
我还有很多想要实现的事
I still have so much I want to accomplish.
要是我一早醒来发现自己老了
What if I wake up an old woman
意识到我为我的孩子
and realize I gave up all my energy
放弃了所有的活力怎么办"
to my children?"
真糟糕
Fuck.
这个问题...
That...
有谁能解决吗
Anyone?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 很明显那是我写的
Guys, clearly that's mine.
我很不知所措
I'm, like, freaking out.
真的 我甚至不知道...
Like, seriously, like, I don't even know...
我还没准备好
I'm not prepared for this.
要是这毁掉了我的生活怎么办
Like, what if this ruins my life?
我真的特别喜欢我的生活 明白吗
Like, I really fucking like my life, you know?
你已经有答案了 卡斯
The answer already exists in you, Cass.
如果你屈服的话 答案就会不请自来
It will come if you let yourself surrender.
我正在屈服
I am surrendering.
你需要屈服更多
Surrender more.
盖尔
Okay, Gaelle,
恕我直言 你从没怀过孕
with all due respect, you have never been pregnant,
你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道这是什么感觉
and you have no fucking clue what this feels like.
-冷静点 卡斯 -姐♥妹♥们♥ 别吵架
- Calm down, Cass! - Guys, don't fight.
我知道这是什么感觉
I know what it feels like.
我有四个小孩
I have four kids.
天哪
Geez.
我记得在我第一个女儿出生的时候
And I do... I remember being terrified
我很害怕
before my first daughter was born.
我丈夫说我就像一只被囚禁的动物
My husband said I was acting like a caged animal.
对 我就是这种感觉
Yes, that's exactly how I feel.
你做什么工作
What do you do?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表