剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你懂吗
You know?
因为我能体会她们的挣扎
Because I can relate to their struggles,
因为她们就是我的挣扎
because they're my struggles.
所以当我看到一个裸体的女人
And so, when I see a woman there naked
自信并渴望高♥潮♥
and confident and hungry for orgasm,
就像是种原始的钦佩
it's like this primal admiration.
非常性感
It's very sexy.
还有
And also,
一般和女人做♥爱♥
usually with women...
我感觉自己有更多控制
I feel like I have a lot more control.
以及
And, um...
我也说不清 控制真的很性感
I don't know, control is really hot.
我能给你点建议吗
Listen, can I give you some advice?
好啊
Yeah, okay.
别找已婚男人
Lay off the married guys.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
你不懂 因为你没结婚
You don't, really, because you're not married.
你从没结过婚 所以你不可能知道
You've never been married, so you couldn't know.
这没事 但是
And that's okay, but...
当你跟一个已婚男人睡觉
When you sleep with a married man,
那就不仅仅是他
it's not just him.
还有他身后的一群人
There's a whole constellation of people behind him,
需要
and it takes...
数年的时间才能在婚姻里建立信任
years to build trust in a marriage.
当你同一个人的丈夫发♥生♥关♥系♥
And when you sleep with someone's husband,
不仅仅是片刻的时间
it's not just a moment.
而是他还有她人生中的很多年
It's years of his life, and hers,
以及他们互相许下的承诺 对孩子的承诺
and the promise they made to each other and-and their kids,
是一切
and it's everything.
而你把它破坏了
And you're just shitting all over it.
操
Fuck.
剥夺池在这
The deprivation tank is here?
是的
Yeah.
我希望有天也能有四个小孩
I want to have four kids one day, too.
-嘿 -不要
- Hey. - No.
抱歉
Sorry.
海伦
Hey, Helen.
你在这啊
There you are.
天啊 我找到了
Oh, my God, I found it.
我找到水箱了
I found the tank.
快 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
海伦
Helen.
海伦 等等
Helen, wait.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
海伦
Helen.
你怎么在这 我以为
What are you doing here? I-I thought you were
你今晚在沙漠
in the desert tonight.
怎么了
What's wrong?
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What is it?
我不想你死
I don't want you to die.
我也不想死
I don't want to die, either.
别死
Don't die.
求你别死
Please don't die.
-我不会死的 -你保证
- I won't. - Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
第二话
诺亚
-特雷弗 开直线 -是直线啊
- Trevor, straighten up. - I am.
不 并不是
No, you're not!
我在努力开直线
Well, I'm trying.
我去 停车
Holy shit, stop!
刹车 刹车
Brake! Brake!
这逊爆了
This sucks.
我以为你会享受其中的
Come on. I thought you'd enjoy this.
为什么
Why?
这是你第一堂驾驶课
Well, your first driving lesson.
我不知道
I don't know.
这应该不算我的第一堂驾驶课
This isn't my first.
维克有时候让我
Vik lets me back Mom's car
把妈的车开出车道
out of the driveway sometimes.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know, but, you know,
现在你在学怎么驾驶 停车...
here you're learning how to steer and park and...
随便了
Whatever.
哥们 你要不试试倒车
Okay, buddy, why don't you try reversing out?
你放弃了吗
Are you giving up?
这毫无意义
This is pointless.
我明年才能接受驾驶培训
I can't even take driver's ed until next year.
维克和我准备明年夏天开始学
Vik and I were gonna start lessons next summer.
特雷弗
Hey, Trev.
听着 我想和你聊聊
Listen, I-I wanted to talk to you about something.
你的朋友 布鲁克林...
Your friend, Brooklyn...
他怎么了
What about him?
我只是想让你知道
Well, I just wanted you to know
如果你有想告诉我的
that if there's... if there's anything you wanted to...
关于他的事 或者...
tell me about him or...
任何事都可以
Anything at all.
我们能接上史黛丝然后回妈那里吗
Can we just get Stacey and go back to Mom's now?
拜托了
Please.
当然可以
Of course.
你别抢我的游戏机
You better not be heading for the Switch.
今天该我玩了
It's my day!
海伦 你拿我的剃须刀干什么了
Helen! What did you do with my razor?
别闹了
Hey, knock it off.
什么
What?
剃须刀 上面没刀片了
Razor! It doesn't have a blade.
我扔了 不好用了 你来了
Well, I threw it away. It was dull. Oh, hi.
它不好用就是因为你用它来刮腿
It was only dull because you shaved your legs with it!
右上的抽屉里还有很多
There's more of them in the top, right-hand drawer.
课上得怎么样
How was the lesson?
-能和你聊聊吗 -当然可以
- Can I talk to you? - Yeah, sure.
如果我进你的房♥间的话你会疯掉的
You'd lose your mind if I went into your room!
我没有进你房♥间
I didn't go into your room!
我发誓 如果你们不停...
I swear to God, if you guys don't stop...
你和维克得配合我
You and Vik need to work with me.
-和你一起 -我努力
- Work with you? - I am trying
非常努力
so hard.
因为维克的工作 我跟着你到这
I've upended my life
把自己的生活弄得天翻地覆
to follow you here for Vik's work,
-只为了能和我的孩子离得近点 -我也是
- to be near my kids. - Yeah, me too.
你们一点都不合作
And you guys won't meet me halfway.
我不... 什么
I don't... What?
这应该是伙伴关系 海伦
This is supposed to be a partnership, Helen.
我们共同抚养孩子 而现在
We are co-parenting, and right now,
只有我一个人在努力
I am the only one extending myself.
你不鼓励孩子们给我回电♥话♥
You won't encourage the kids to call back.
你无视我的探视权
You roll over my visitation.
维克在孩子那充满了竞争力
Vik is incredibly competitive with the kids.
天啊 海伦 他们是我的孩子
I mean, for fuck's sake, Helen, they are my children.
不是他的
Not his.
你只需要告诉他离远点
You just need to tell him to back the fuck up.
他要死了
He's dying.
维克得了癌症
Vik has cancer,
他很快就要死了 所以...
and he's going to die soon, so...
也许你会原谅我们
...maybe you'll forgive us
如果我们现在的状态不好
if we aren't at our best right now.
什么癌症
What kind of cancer?
有区别吗
Does it matter?
孩子们知道了吗
The kids know?
天
Oh, God.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表