剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
所以我的建议是
So, what I suggested was that
你们之中应该有一个人带他过去
somebody should just take him there.
让他去看看学校 看看他喜不喜欢
Let him see the school, see if he likes it,
让他自己决定
make his own decision.
我觉得挺合理的
Sounds reasonable to me.
-如果要走的话我这周就得走 -为什么
- If I go, it'd have to be this week. - Why?
因为我下周一要参加高中等同学历考试
Because I scheduled to take the GED next Monday.
安东... 如果要参加高中等同学历考试
Anton... in order to take the GED,
你得要从高中退学
you have to drop out of high school.
没有这个我就没办法加入海军
I can't join the Marines without it.
-不 -你这周还要上学呢
- Oh, no. - You have school this week.
绝对不行 你不可能去参什么鬼军
Hell no. You're not joining the fucking military.
听着 我可以翘几节课
Look, I can miss a couple classes.
反正这些课我也已经上过了
I already took these fucking classes anyway.
孩子 别这么跟你妈说话
Boy, don't talk like that to your mother.
为什么你每次生我气的时候
Why is it, whenever you're mad at me,
你就还当自己是她老公
you act like you're still her man?
-你还想不想活了 -天哪
- You want to live? - Oh, Jesus.
别再说了
Not another word.
听着 卡尔 我的朋友
Look, Carl, my friend--
兄弟 你为什么总是出现在我家里
Man, why are you all up in my family?
你自己没有家吗
You don't have your own?
我有的
Yeah, I do.
那你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
Then what the fuck you doing here?
安东 到你房♥间里去
Anton, go to your room.
卡尔 回家去
Carl, go home.
我们过一晚想想吧 好吗
Let's... let's just sleep on this, okay?
我们没必要今晚做决定啊
We don't have to make any decisions tonight.
我们什么都没必要做
We don't have to do anything.
-这是我的决定 -好吧
- It's my decision. - Okay.
如果你想去普林斯顿大学的话
If you want to go to the school,
我这周就带你去 我保证
I'll take you this week. I promise.
贾内尔 那董事会怎么办
Janelle, what about the board meeting?
这个更重要
This is more important.
贾内尔 等等
Janelle, hold up.
我们之前说过要送他
We talked about sending him
去上州立大学的 国立的那种
to a state school-- public education.
在他还是个孩子的时候我们就说好了
We agreed on that when he was a baby.
-情况已经变了 卡尔 -不 是你变了
- Things have changed, Carl. - No, you've changed.
-爸爸 如果是我想去呢 -安东 你闭嘴
- Dad, what if I want to go? - Anton, just be quiet.
不是说你做不到就意味着
Just because you couldn't make it there
我也做不到
doesn't mean I can't.
卡尔
Carl!
喂
Hey.
你要打我吗
You gonna hit me?
打我啊
Hit me.
打啊
Go ahead.
卡尔
Carl.
所以你现在是个男人了
So you a man now.
好吧 那你就当个男人
Okay, be a man.
去看看那里是什么样的吧
Go see what it's like.
你好 我是惠特尼 有事请留言
Hi. It's Whitney. Leave a message.
惠特 是爸爸
Hey, Whit, it's Dad.
你那边应该已经很晚了
Uh, it's super late where you are.
你也许已经睡了 但我只是...
You're probably asleep, but I just, uh...
我就想和你打个招呼
I was just calling to say hi.
妈妈告诉我大部分的事情 但是
Mom keeps me informed about most things, but, um...
偶尔听到你的声音真好
good to hear from you once in a while.
好久没见了
It's been a while.
就这样 爱你
Okay. Love you.
有空给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you can.
如果你愿意的话 拜拜
If you feel like it. Bye.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然
Of course.
这里很不错
It's nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
你租的吗
You renting?
是的
Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我逼安东告诉我的
Um, I made Anton tell me where you live.
什么 你大半夜的
What, and you drove all the way up here
开这么老远的车过来吗
in the middle of the night?
也没有提前打电♥话♥或者发信息
You didn't call or text or...?
我应该走吗
Should I go?
别 别 留下
No, no, please, no.
请坐
Sit down.
想要喝些什么吗 我有威士忌
Can I get you anything? I... I've got whiskey.
好的 但我想先说几句话
You can, but let me just say something first.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for what you did.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
不 你做了
No, you did.
你为我的儿子挺身而出
You stood up for my son.
之前太疯狂了
That was crazy earlier.
我们都有过这样的经历
Well, we've all been there.
我们已经
We've been, uh...
离婚了好一阵子了
divorced for so long,
按说我们应该已经两清了
you'd think we'd be over it by now,
找到原谅对方的方法了
figured out a way to forgive each other,
生活平静一些了
find some peace.
但不知为何
But somehow...
人们说时间能治愈所有伤口
They say time heals all wounds,
但有时却不能
but sometimes it doesn't.
不 并不能
No, it doesn't.
有时只让事情变得更糟
It just makes things worse.
不管怎样 我只是
Anyway, I just...
他当然该看看这该死的学校
Of course he should have seen the damn school.
我应该带他去的
I should have taken him.
我这周就带他去
I'm gonna take him this week.
那董事会议怎么办
What about the board meeting?
能怎么样
What about it?
如果他们开了我 就这样吧
If they fire me, they fire me.
听着 不如我带他去
Look, what if I take him?
你
You?
我是中立方
I'm the neutral party.
我可以带他去那里 让他认识我的朋友
I can take him there, introduce him to my friend.
他可以旁听一节课
He can observe a class.
然后等我们回来 他可以做决定
Then we come back, and he can make his decision.
你愿意这么做吗
You'd do that?
我很乐意
I'd be happy to do it.
如果你没问题的话
If it's okay with you.
还有卡尔也同意的话
And Carl, of course.
如果要在这个学校和
If it's a choice between this
该死的海军陆战队之间选择 谁知道呢
and the goddamn Marines, who knows?
也许他会去的
Maybe he would.
他该去
He should go.
你为什么这么做 诺亚
Why are you doing this, Noah?
你真的认为我的儿子有那么出色吗
You really think my son is that brilliant?
是的
Yeah, I do.
但我不是为了他
But I'm not doing it for him.
我是你的老板
Does it turn you on
-是否让你性致盎然 -天哪
- that I'm your boss? - Oh, Jesus.
贾内尔 快闭嘴吧
Janelle, shut the fuck up.
爽 爽
Oh, my. Oh, my.
我的天
Oh, my God.
太爽了
Oh, my.
该死
Oh, fuck.
抱歉 你能告诉我
Excuse me. Can you tell me
换乘纽约的登机口是哪一个吗
what the connecting gate to New York is?
我们没有这个信息
We don't have that information.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表