剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我想...
You know, I think...
如果父母是移♥民♥的话
I think, when you have immigrant parents,
你最终要对他们负责
you end up being responsible for them.
就好像你才是家长
Like, you're the parent.
我懂那种感觉
Yeah, I know that feeling.
我是完美的移♥民♥儿子
I was the perfect immigrant son.
但我和自己做了个交易
But I made a deal with myself...
很久以前
long time ago.
我说 好吧 我会成为医生
I said, okay, I will become a doctor
因为这是他们想要的
because that's what they want.
而且我会供养他们
And I will support them,
我会让他们骄傲
and I will make them proud.
我甚至会搬回洛杉矶
I'll even move back to L.A.
这样他们老了以后我就能照顾他们
so I can take care of them when they're old,
不过我不会为了他们结婚
but I will not marry for them.
我也不会为了他们生孩子
And I will not have children for them.
这些事情要由我自己来决定
I will do all that stuff on my time.
而不是他们
Not theirs.
后来我遇到了这个女人
And then I met this woman.
她已经有孩子了 然后...
And she already had kids, and...
我想一部分的我...
I think there was a part of me that...
很喜欢这一点 你知道吗
liked that, you know?
因为我知道这会逼疯他们
Because I knew it was gonna drive them fucking crazy.
一切事情...
Everything...
我所做的一切
Everything I've done
都是为了他们
has either been for
或是应他们的要求
or in reaction to them.
我45岁了
I'm 45 years old.
我是我职业中的佼佼者
I'm at the top of my profession.
我就快要死了
I'm going to die.
而我从没为我自己做过任何选择
And I haven't really made a single choice for myself.
猜猜我母亲最喜欢我什么
Guess what my mother's favorite thing about me is.
什么
What?
我的皮肤
My skin.
你的皮肤吗
Your skin?
对 我的皮肤
Yeah, my skin.
她为之着迷
She's obsessed with it.
每次见到她 她总是
Whenever I see her, she's always
摸我或者掐我
touching it or pinching it.
她绝不能容忍♥我比她年轻
She will never forgive me for being younger than she is.
第二话
科尔
需要帮忙吗
Help you?
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
这可能是徒劳
I mean, it's probably a lost cause,
但我想试着查出这块冲浪板是谁做的
but I'm trying to figure out who made this board,
应该是莫罗湾附近的人
and I think it came from around here in Morro Bay.
-我可以看看吗 -当然可以
- You mind? - Nope. Go ahead.
是块好板
It's beautiful.
谢谢 它是我父亲的
Thank you. It's my father's.
乔
Hey, Joe.
你来看看这板吧
You come take a look at this?
-你好 我是科尔 -我是乔伊
- Hey. I'm Cole. - Joey.
很高兴认识你 乔伊
Nice to meet you, Joey.
让我看看
Let me see this.
这块板真特别
Well, this is original, huh?
我们见过很多木质的冲浪板
We see a, uh, lot of wooden kit boards,
但没见过这样的
but not many like this.
你... 你要卖♥♥吗
You, uh... you selling?
不 不 就是想搞清楚这是谁做的
No, no. Just trying to figure out who made it.
是这附近的人吗
From around here?
有可能是任何人
Well, could be anybody.
但显然是七十年代的
Definitely 1970s, though.
它有很传统的头和燕尾
You got the classic nose and the swallow tail,
还有一个尾翼
a single fin, uh...
涂着很厚重的漆
heavy varnish.
以前没有很多冲浪用品店
Not too many surf shops back then.
只有一些在车♥库♥
Just a bunch of individual shapers
自己捣鼓的工匠 但...
working out of garages, but...
做这块板的人手艺一定很好
whoever made it had a good touch.
我认得这个标志
I recognize this.
它不是来自冲浪用品店 它是...
It's not from a surf shop, though. It's a, um...
它来自几个街区外的一个艺术廊
this art gallery a couple blocks over.
-祝你好运 -谢谢你
- Well, good luck. - Thank you.
你查到告诉我一声
Let me know what you come up with.
好的
Will do.
你好 有什么事吗
Hello. Can I help you?
加百列
Gabriel.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我... 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm so sorry.
你...
You just...
你长得很像一个我认识的人
You just look so much like someone I used to know.
加百列·洛克哈特吗
Gabriel Lockhart.
没错
Yes.
不好意思 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我是他的儿子
I'm his son.
我叫科尔
My name is Cole.
真是意想不到
this is unexpected.
很高兴见到你 科尔
Nice to meet you, Cole.
我叫南
Uh, I'm Nan.
-这是你的艺术廊吗 -是的
- Is this your gallery? - It is.
也许你能帮我的忙
Maybe you can help me with something.
这是我父亲的冲浪板
This is my father's board,
它上面有个跟艺术廊一模一样的标志
and it has the same symbol on it.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我能看看吗
May I?
当然可以
Sure.
看看这板
Look at this.
它还能用吗
Does it still float?
还很好用
Perfectly.
我不知道我♥干♥了什么
I had no idea what I was doing.
我当时很年轻
I was so young.
这板是你做的吗
You made this board?
是我做的
I did.
你是个工匠吗
You're a shaper?
不算是
Not exactly.
这是我做的唯一一块冲浪板
This was the only surfboard I ever carved.
那么...
So...
你来莫罗湾干什么 科尔
what brings you to Morro Bay, Cole?
我也不太确定
I'm not sure exactly.
你从哪里来
From...?
-蒙托克 -蒙托克
- Montauk. - Montauk.
真棒
Amazing.
你们好
Hi there.
我马上就来
Uh, I'll just be a sec.
你会在这里待多久
Um, how long are you in town?
我不知道
I don't know, really.
我刚来 所以...
I mean, I just got here, so...
不如你今晚再来吧
Why don't you come by tonight?
我每周都举办一个展览
I host a weekly salon.
你如果像你父亲
If you're anything like your father,
应该会喜欢的
I think you'd like it.
好的
Sure.
我很高兴你来找我 科尔
I'm so glad you found me, Cole.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你看中了这件作品吗
This piece over here is the one you had your eye on?
如果这些颗粒只是压缩的蛋白质
If these pellets are just compressed protein,
为什么要为此浪费海洋资源呢
why deplete the ocean for them?
作为一个创业者 约翰
Now, as an entrepreneur, John...
我能力有限
This is over my head.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表