There's somebody outside.
希尔顿
Hilton!
希尔顿 等等
Hilton, wait!
你会干出伤人的事的
You'll come to harm!
你就不担心他会干出伤人的事?
Or are you afraid he will come to harm?!
这两个一模一样
These two are identical.
是啊
Yes.
我把那个擦掉过
Well, I had that one washed off,
这肯定是后来又画上去的
then it must have reappeared.
要是你看清楚那家伙就好了
You know, it's a pity you didn't get a closer look at this chap.
要是她没拦着我
If only she hadn't tried to stop me.
我从来没冲她发过脾气
I've never been angry with her before,
可她知道外头那人是谁 这我肯定
but she knew who was out there, of that I'm sure.
她也知道这些小人是什么意思
And she knows what these figures mean.
这些是不是只是后来加上去的内容
Was this a mere addition to this,
还是说这两个是两条不同的信息?
or did it appear to be entirely separate?
这个是画在另一块门板上的
That was on a separate panel of the door.
好吧 我知道我该做什么了
Well, I know what I'm going to do,
我该回家
I shall go home,
跟我的人在树林里守株待兔
sit with half a dozen of my lads in the shrubbery,
要是再看到这家伙露面
and if this fellow calls again,
打他个屁滚尿流 以后再也别来烦我们
give him such a thrashing he'll leave us alone in the future.
这倒也是个办法
Well, that would be one way.
丘比特先生 这案子有隐情 绝不可草率
Mr. Cubitt, this case is too deep for such a simple remedy.
我得走了 不然要错过火车了
I must go now if I'm to catch my train.
我可不会让艾尔西一个人晚上待着
I'd not leave Elsie alone at night.
艾尔西
Elsie!
没错
Quite right.
走好 丘比特先生
Good day, Mr. Cubitt.
我们一两天就会去见你了 耐心点
We will join you in a couple of days, and be patient!
再见 华生大夫
Good bye, Dr. Watson.
不用你送我了
I'll find my own way.
再见
Bye.
我可看不出来你有同情心
You weren't exactly sympathetic.
他不是要我同情他的
He doesn't come to me for sympathy.
很有挑战性
It is a considerable challenge.
安静才能让我更好的工作
I shall work better for silence.
那好吧
Oh, well,
我敢说我也能找到些安静的事去做
I dare say I can find something quiet to do.
吁
Whoa, sit.
你在哪儿找到的这个?
Where did you find this?
就在院子里长椅边上
Down by the garden bench.
那是不是说
Will that, uh, mean
你要让我再送一封信去伦敦了 先生?
you'll be wanting me to take another letter for London, sir?
是吗?
Very well.
要赶最后一班车 我得马上动身
I'll have to get a move on if I'm gonna catch the last post.
沃克 让你做什么你再做什么
Walker, just do what you're told!
什么事 华生?
Yes, Watson?
我想你可能会想看泰♥晤♥士♥报♥ 福尔摩斯
Uh, I thought you might like the Times, Holmes.
你认为我进展如何?
What do you make of my progress?
也没弄出个所以然来 对吧?
Well, it still doesn't mean very much, does it?
多的足够让我给美国发个电报了
Quite enough for me to send a telegram to the United States.
"ABESLANE" 这是什么意思?
What on earth does that mean, "ABESLANE"?
华生 想想 要是这是E
Watson, if this is E,
手拿旗子表示单词结束
flag denotes the end of words.
这松鸡太好吃了
Mm, this grouse is superb.
哈德逊太太可是超常发挥了这回
Mrs. Hudson has really surpassed herself this time.
最晚一班去马特洛克的火车是几点?
What time is the last train to Matlock?
恐怕我们错过了
I'm afraid we've missed it.
福尔摩斯 我真希望你能吃上一口
Holmes, I do wish you would try and eat a bite.
我只需要美国方面给我个回信
I just need an answer to my telegram from America,
来龙去脉就搞清楚了
and the story is complete.
亚伯 我想留下 我要留下
Abe, I wanna stay, and I'm going to stay.
那你在芝加哥的朋友怎么办?
What about your friends in Chicago?
你的家人怎么办?
What about your family?!
你管他们叫朋友?
Friends do you call them;
一帮子凶手 劫匪 勒索犯 那算什么家?
killers, robbers, extortionists, some family.
可咱们两个订婚了
But you and I were engaged!
对不起 亚伯 那是父亲强迫我答应的
I'm sorry, Abe, my father forced me into it.
跟你过那种生活 要我怎么能开心?
How could I be happy with you in that life?!
请你离开吧 求你了 我求你了
Please go away, please, I beg you.
你求我?
You beg me?!
是
Yes.
希尔顿这么好
Hilton is such a good man.
要是让他卷入丑闻 我会心碎的
It would break my heart if scandal ever touched him.
给你钱
Here's money,
都在这儿了
it's all that I have.
不
No!
你要跟我回家
You're coming home!
不
No!
你得跟我回去
You're coming home!
不
No!
真他…
What the...
不
No!
华生?
Watson?
该死的 出什么事了?
What the devil is going on?
你的电报有回音了?
An answer to your telegram?
不 是希尔顿丘比特的另一封信
No, it's another letter from Hilton Cubitt.
"艾尔西
"ELSIE
准… 备"
PRE... PARE."
"艾尔西 准备 见上"
ELSIE-RE-ARE-TO-MEET-THY-GO
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes, sir.
多谢
Thank you.
芝加哥警局的威尔逊哈格里夫
It's from Wilson Hargreave, of the Chicago Police Bureau.
"如您所问"
"In reply to your inquiry,
"亚伯斯拉内是芝加哥最险恶的人之一"
Abe Slaney is one of the most dangerous men in Chicago. "
快走 快走
Come along, come along.
有辆车
There's a cab!
去瑞都岭镇庄园 上车吗?
Ridling Thorpe Manor, gentlemen?
越快越好
As fast as you can!
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我打赌你是伦敦来的法医 先生
Bet you're the surgeon from London, sir.
对不起 你干吗…
I beg your pardon, what makes you...
她还没死 先生
She's not dead yet, sir.
你也许能救她 不过她还是要上绞架的
You may be able to save her, but she's for the gallows.
绞架?
The gallows?!
没错 先生 她杀了自己的丈夫
Right, sir, she murdered her husband.
我想 来的是警长和医生吧
Inspector of Police, and Doctor of Medicine, I perceive?
的确如此 我是达比郡警署的探长马丁
Yes, indeed, Inspector Martin, Darbyshire Constabulary.
我是医生卡休
And I am Dr. Carthew, the surgeon.
先生们 这边请
This way, gentlemen.
这位是夏洛克福尔摩斯先生
This is Mr. Sherlock Holmes,
我是他的朋友兼同事华生大夫
and I am his friend and colleague, Dr. Watson.
福尔摩斯先生 这事你又知道些什么呢?
Mr. Holmes, but what do you know of this business?!
不少
A good deal.
希尔顿丘比特先生 曾是我的客户
Mr. Hilton Cubitt was my client.
可这案子今天凌晨三点才发生的
But the crime was only committed at 3:00 o'clock this morning.
你在伦敦是怎么听到风声的
How could you hear of it in London
我前脚进 你后脚就到了?
and get to the spot as soon as I?
我预料到了
I anticipated it.
我们原打算来阻止这一切
We came in hope of preventing it.
那你一定是拿到了
Then you must have important evidence
我不知道的证据了
of which I am ignorant.
只有跳舞的小人为证
Only the evidence of the dancing men.
跳舞的小人?
The dancing men?
我稍后会跟你解释
I will explain all that to you later.
既然我们已经无法阻止悲剧
Since we are too late to prevent this tragedy,
我一定要保证正义得到伸张
I am anxious to insure that justice is done.
您愿意协助我调查
Will you associate me in your investigation,
还是更乐意让我独自行动?
or will you prefer that I should act independently?
我很荣幸能和您协同办案 福尔摩斯先生
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表