then I saw her come out of the mission
于是我便跟踪到她家
and I followed her home.
我见她走进那所房♥子 一盏灯亮了
I saw her go into the house, a light came on.
我看着她坐在椅子上
I saw her sitting in a chair.
之后他走进那间房♥间
And then he came into the room.
詹姆斯 我得跟你谈谈
James, I have to talk to you.
你干嘛锁门
Why are you locking that door.
我说过 别太晚回来
Don't be back late, I said,
别太晚回来 听见没?
don't be back late, didn't I?
你外面有男人
You've been with someone.
不…
No...
你背着我找男人
You have been with someone.
没有…
No...
到底是谁?
Who is it?
你毁了我的一生
you've ruined my life.
这么多年 这么多年来
All these years, all these years.
哦 你怎能做出这么…
Oh, how could you do such a thing...
巴克利夫人 您的茶
Mrs. Barclay, your tea.
这么残忍♥的事
it was evil.
我恨你 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
不
No...
看到他抓住她的手
To see him lay a hand on her
我愤怒到了极点
made me mad with anger.
我的情感战胜了一切
My feelings overcame me...
大卫
David...
您的茶 夫人
Your tea, madam.
大卫 你背叛了他
David, you betrayed him.
这不是真的
It's not true.
但他还活着 我告诉你 我见到他了
But he's alive, I tell you, I've seen him.
你说谎 你疯了
You're lying, you're mad.
我从未见过一个人有那种表情
He looked as I have never seen a man look.
我清楚的感受到他脸上死亡的气息
I read death on his face as plain as anything.
我的突然出现像一颗子弹
The bare sight of me was like a bullet
打穿了他负罪的心
through his guilty heart.
巴克利夫人 巴克利夫人 快开门
Mrs. Barclay, Mrs. Barclay, open the door.
他撞上了壁炉架
He smashed onto the fender.
他在倒下去之前就死了
He was dead before he fell.
巴克利夫人 巴克利夫人 快开门
Mrs. Barclay, Mrs. Barclay, open the door.
我从南希手中拿走了钥匙
I took the key to the door from Nancy's hand,
本想开门求救
intending to open it and get help.
转念一想我得快点逃走
I thought I'd better get away
不然就再也洗不清了
or things might look black against me.
匆忙中 我一边把钥匙揣进口袋里
In haste, I thrust the key into my pocket
一边抓回逃出笼子
whilst I was chasing Teddy,
爬上♥床♥帘的泰迪
who'd escaped from his box and run up a curtain.
泰迪
Teddy.
所以 上校是死于
So, the Colonel died before
撞到壁炉架之前?
he struck his head on the fender?
因为突然的震惊 导致中风猝死
An apoplectic fit, brought on by shock.
伍德先生 假设法医也
Mr. Wood, provided the coroner reaches
得到相同的结论 那么巴克利夫人
the same conclusion, Mrs. Barclay...
南希
Nancy.
就会被释放
will be free.
我相信您也不会反对把
I trust you would have no objection
整件事复述给警方吧
to repeating your story to the police,
一旦需要的话?
should the need arise?
福尔摩斯先生 南希现在如何?
Mr. Holmes, how is Nancy?
她人在医院
She's in hospital.
据我所知 她一定会恢复健康
I understand in time she should make a complete recovery.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
嗨 安 真高兴见到你
Hello, Ann, how lovely to see you.
你好点了吗?
Are you better?
是的 我好多了
Yes, I'm much better.
福尔摩斯 只有一件事我还不明白
Holmes, there's just one thing I don't understand.
如果上校的名字是詹姆斯
If the Colonel's name was James,
而伍德被称呼为亨利或哈利
and Wood was called either Henry or Harry,
那大卫又是谁?
then who the deuce was David?
我亲爱的华生
My dear Watson,
大卫这个名字本应告诉我
that name David should have told me
整个故事 如果我真是你喜欢描述的
the whole story had I been the ideal reasoner,
推理大♥师♥的话
which you are so fond of depicting.
可是 唉 我没能推断到
But alas, my powers of deduction failed.
你瞧 大卫 在这里
You see, David, in this case,
是一种谴责之辞
was evidently used as a term of reproach.
谴责?
Reproach?
你不记得大卫王怎样
Don't you remember how King David
把赫梯族的乌利亚送到战场
sent Uriah the Hittite into the forefront
最前线送死 以便有机会
of the battle to die so that he might
夺取他的女人 拔示巴了吗?
steal his woman, Bathsheba?
我想这个故事
I think you will find the story
你会在撒母耳记上篇或下篇中找到
in the first or second book of Samuel.
我对旧约记不太清了
My old testament is a little rusty.
说的不错 福尔摩斯
You're quite right, Holmes,
撒母耳记下篇 11:14-17
II Samuel, 11:14-17.
你显然已经查过了
You appear to have looked it up yourself
就在我们从奥尔德肖特回来之后
since we returned home from Aldershot.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know?
你把这张我们在滑铁卢餐厅
You used this bill for our meal
的账单当作书签 不是吗?
at Waterloo as a bookmarker, did you not?
漂亮 华生
Excellent, Watson.
雕虫小技 我亲爱的福尔摩斯
Elementary, my dear Holmes.
晚安 老伙计
Goodnight, old fellow.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表