福尔摩斯探案集 第1季第6集
过来 小子
Come here, lad.
你在我领地里干什么?
What are you doing on my property?
我是来讨回
I've come to claim back
属于我的东西 先生
what's rightfully mine, sir.
那个小流氓
That thieving young rascal
偷了我一些马蹄铁
made off with some horseshoes
还有包钉子 从我铁匠铺里
and a bag of nails from my smithy.
你有什么证据?
Where is your proof?
证据就是 赃物就在那里
The proof is, I'll find them there.
你可不要逼我
Now, I don't want to be forced
去叫警♥察♥
to call the police.
这些人是我的客人
These people are guests of mine,
你却是私闯民宅 肖恩先生
but you are trespassing, Mr. Thorn.
我可不怕你 医生
I'm not afraid of you, Doctor.
从我的地盘滚出去
Get off my land!
斑点带子案
请尽快回来
Please, come back soon.
亲爱的 根本没什么
My dear, there is nothing
好担心的
whatever to worry about.
过不了几周我们就结婚了
We should be married in a few weeks.
我要启程回伦敦了
I'm just on my way back to London.
再见 先生 感谢您
Goodbye, sir, and thank you
这个周末我非常愉快
for a most pleasant weekend.
我一定会在提升我的棋艺
I mean to improve my game of chess
下次造访咱们再看
before my next visit.
对 我知道
Oh, yes, I see.
你是个不容小看的对手
You weren't an unworthy opponent.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我去把珀西送到门口 父亲
I'm just seeing Percy down to the gates, Father.
驶到大门口等我 好吗
Drive on and wait for me by the gate, will you.
那家伙私闯民宅
The fellow was trespassing,
给他浸浸水 就是这样
he had a dunking, and that is all.
父亲 我不信肖恩会故意…
Father, I cannot believe that Thorn would deliberate...
该死 女人
Dammit, woman,
你也跟他们合谋反对我吗?
are you part of the conspiracy against me, too?
不 父亲 我住这儿
No, Father, I live here.
不会太久了
Not for much longer, eh,
你就要和那个阿米蒂其结婚了
once you marry that fellow Armitage.
嗯 怎么啦
Yes, what is it?
父亲 我的房♥间怎么回事?
Father, what has happened to my room?
工人们发现一处结构失调
The builders found a fault in the structure,
最好睡在你姐姐的房♥间里
better sleep in your sister's room
等他们修缮完毕
till they've finished working on it.
朱丽亚的房♥间 我不能睡那儿
Julia's room, I can't sleep in there.
怎么不能?
Why not, Pray?
我不能
I can't.
怎么了
What is the matter,
那屋子好得很
it's a perfectly good room.
我已经叫管家收拾了
I've instructed the housekeeper to prepare it for you.
去拿行李 搬过去 晚安
Now run along, your baggage, and goodnight.
你好啊 小美人 晚安
Hello there young beauty, good night, good night.
很抱歉 华生
I'm very sorry, Watson,
但今早人人都不走运
but it seems to be the common lot this morning.
什么?
What?
哈德森夫人被吵醒了
Mrs. Hudson has been roused,
她来叫我 我来叫你
she retorted on me, and I on you.
但现在才七点一刻
But it's only a quarter past seven,
房♥子着火了吗?
what is it, a fire?
不 不 是一位客户
No, No, a client.
一会才能烧起来 先生
This will take a moment to draw, sir.
但就一会儿 哈德森太太
But only a moment, Mrs. Hudson is a mistress
可是升火的行家
of the art of fire lighting.
啊 这是我最好的伙伴
Ah, this is my intimate friend
也是助手 华生医生
and associate, Dr. Watson,
你可以在他面前畅谈 就像在我面前一样
before whom you may speak as freely as before myself.
你好吗?
How do you do?
哈德森太太 你能不能
Mrs. Hudson, do you think you could
给这位女士来杯热咖啡
bring this young lady a hot cup of coffee,
我发现在你在颤抖
for I observed you are shivering.
我并不是冻得发抖
It is not cold which makes me shiver.
那是为什么?
What, then?
是害怕 福尔摩斯先生
It is fear, Mr. Holmes.
是恐惧
It is terror.
你无须害怕
You must not fear,
我们会把事情处理好
we shall set matters right,
不必疑虑
have no doubt.
今早你是乘火车来的
You have come by train, I see, this morning.
这么说你认识我?
You know me, then?
不 我只是看到了半截回程票
No, but I observed the second half of a return ticket
在你左手手套里
in the palm of your left glove.
你很早就动身了 先乘马车
You started early, but you had a drive
两轮马车 经过一段泥路
in a dog-cart, along heavy roads,
才到达火车站
before you reached the station.
这没什么神秘的 年轻的女士
There is no mystery, my dear lady,
您上衣的左边袖子
the left arm of your jacket
溅上了泥点
is spattered with mud
不少于七处
in no less than seven places,
泥迹还未干
the marks are fresh.
唯有一种交通工具
There is no vehicle
就是两轮马车 会溅起
save a dog-cart which throws up mud
这么特别的泥点
in that particular way,
而且只有当你坐在
and then only when you sit on
车夫左手边时才可能
the left-hand side of the driver.
你说的太对了
You are perfectly correct.
先生 我再也不能承受这种紧张了
Sir, I can stand the strain no longer;
再这样下去我要疯了
I shall go mad if it continues.
我从费林托夫人那里听说了你
I have heard of you from Mrs. Farintosh,
你曾帮助她度过了困境
whom you helped in the hour of her sore need.
费林托
Farintosh.
我亲爱的海伦
My dear Helen,
我很难给你什么建议
it is difficult for me to advise you
你给我的情况太少
since you present so few facts,
但我知道你是个聪明的姑娘
but I know you to be a sensible girl,
不会随便猜疑
not prone to hysterics.
我是你可怜的母亲的最老的朋友
I was one of your poor, dear mother's oldest friends.
我只能建议你 如果一直恐惧
I can only suggest that if your fears persist,
去找夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
you should contact Mr. Sherlock Holmes,
贝克街221B
221B Baker Street.
费林托 对了 我记得那个案子
Farintosh, oh, yes, I do remember the case.
是关于头冠上的猫眼石
It concerned an opal tiara.
应该发生在你来之前 华生
I think it was before your time, Watson.
谢谢 哈德森太太
Thank you, Mrs. Hudson.
先生 你是否也可以帮助我呢?
Sir, do you not think you could help me, too?
目前 我还没办法酬谢你
At present it is out of my power to reward you,
但几周后我就要结婚了
but in a few weeks I should be married
到时就可以支配我的收入
with control of my own income.
我很乐意帮助你
I shall be happy to devote the same care
就像帮助你的朋友一样
to your case as to that of your friend.
至于酬谢 我的工作
As to reward my profession
本身就是酬劳
is its own reward;
但是你也可以
but you are at liberty to defray
随意付给我些酬劳 在你认为
whatever expenses I may be put to at the time
合适的时候
which suits you best.
现在请告诉我们事情的全部经过
And now I beg you, lay everything before us
以便于我们作出初步判断
which may help us form an opinion upon this matter.
我叫海伦·斯通
My name is Helen Stoner.
和我继父住在一起
I live with my stepfather,
格林斯比·罗依罗德医生
Dr. Grimesby Roylott,
他是英国最老的撒克逊家族
who is the last survivor of one of the oldest
唯一的后裔
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表