在椅子里坐好 集中精神听
Now,stay in that armchair,and give me your full attention.
他来了
Here he comes.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry,sir,
你不能就这么闯进来
but you cannot come in here unannounced like this!
福尔摩斯先生不见未预约的客人
Mr. Holmes does not see anybody without appointment!
哦 我很抱歉 福尔摩斯先生
Oh,I'm so sorry,Mr. Holmes!
我拦不住他
There was nothing I could do!
完全没关系 哈德森夫人
It's perfectly all right,Mrs. Hudson!
请您先离开
If you would kindly leave us.
好的
Yes.
关上门
And close the door.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你收到信了?
You read my note?
是的 请坐下
Yes. Pray take a seat!
我的朋友和同事 华生医生
This is my friend and colleague,Dr. Watson,
他偶尔好心地帮我办案
who is occasionally good enough to help me in my cases!
您好 先生
How do you do,sir.
请问您怎么称呼?
Who do I have the honor to address?
你可以叫我冯克拉伯爵 波希米亚贵族
You may address me as the Count Von Kramm,a Bohemian nobleman.
我更愿意和您单独谈
I should much prefer to communicate with you alone.
要谈一起谈 要么拉倒
No,it is both,or none.
当着这位先生
You may say before this gentleman
您想对我说的都可以说
anything which you may wish to say to me.
好吧 我暂且信你
Very well,I take your word
当他是谨慎有荣誉的人
that he is a man of honor and discretion.
但我得先跟二位约定保守秘密
But I must begin by binding you both to absolute secrecy
为期两年
for a period of two years.
是吗
Indeed?
期满之后
At the end of that time
这事就无关紧要了
the matter will be of no importance.
目前 它的分量
At present it is of such weight
足以影响欧洲历史进程
that it may have an influence upon European history.
保证遵约
I promise.
我也是
And I.
你们不会介意这面具吧
You will excuse this mask.
我尊贵的雇主
The august person who employs me
不愿让你们见到他的代理人
wishes his agent to be unknown to you.
实际上 我承认刚才所报的
In fact,I may confess that the title I have given you
并不是我真的头衔
is not exactly my own.
这我知道
I was aware of that.
情况十分微妙
The circumstances are of great delicacy;
得不惜一切代价防止丑闻发生
every precaution must be taken to prevent an immense scandal
不然它会严重危及
which would seriously compromise
欧洲王室之一
one of the royal houses of Europe.
坦率说
To speak plainly,
此事关系到奥姆斯坦家族
the matter concerns the great House of Ormstein,
波希米亚世袭国王
hereditary kings of Bohemia.
这我也知道 陛下
I was aware of that,too,your Majesty.
你说得对
You are right...
我就是国王
I am the King.
我何必隐瞒呢?
Why should I attempt to conceal it?
何必呢?
Why,indeed?
陛下尚未开口
Your Majesty had not spoken
我就知道我面前是
before I was aware that I was addressing
威廉·戈特赖·西吉蒙·冯·奥姆斯坦
Wilhelm Gottsreich Sigismond von Ormstein,
卡赛费坦大公 波希米亚世袭国王
Grand Duke of Cassel-Felstein,and hereditary King of Bohemia.
顺便 也是欧洲决斗之冠
And in passing,the finest dualist in Europe.
您已经杀了四个对手
You have killed four opponents.
很荣誉的
Honorably.
当然
Of course.
简单地说 事实是
The facts are briefly these:
十年前 我到华沙长♥期♥访问
Some 10 years ago,during a lengthy visit to Warsaw,
认识了大名鼎鼎的女冒险家
I made the acquaintance of the well known adventuress,
艾琳艾德勒
Irena Adler.
无疑你很熟悉这名字的
The name is no doubt familiar to you.
华生 请拿我的资料索引查一下
Kindly look her up in my index,will you,Watson.
我推断 陛下和这位女士有牵连
So,I deduce that your Majesty became entangled with this lady,
写过几封危险的信
wrote her some compromising letters,
急着把它们弄回来
and is now desirous of getting them back.
一点不错
Precisely so.
但你怎么知道?
But how could you know that?
意大利总目录
Italian general's staff...
啊 艾德勒艾琳 1858年生于新泽西
Ah,Adler,Irena,born New Jersey,1858.
这位女士?
Is this the lady?
新泽西 我看看
New Jersey,let me see.
女歌♥手 女低音
Singer,contralto
彼得堡 华沙和斯卡拉歌♥剧院驻唱
appeared at La Scala,opera houses Petersburg and Warsaw,
已退出歌♥剧舞台
retired from the operatic stage,
现居伦敦
now living in London,
偶尔唱音乐会
makes occasional concert appearances.
是这位女士
That is the lady.
和她秘密结过婚吗?
Was there a secret marriage?
没有
None.
没有法律文件或证明吗?
No legal papers or certificates?
没有
None.
那我就不明白了 陛下
Then I fail to follow your Majesty.
如果她想用信件来
If this person should produce your letters
进行讹诈之类
for blackmailing or other purposes,
她怎么证明信是真的呢?
how is she to prove their authenticity?
有我的笔迹
There is the writing.
呸 伪造的
Pooh,pooh! Forgery.
我私人的信笺
My private writing paper.
偷的
Stolen.
我的印鉴
My own seal.
仿的
Imitated.
我的照片
My photograph.
买♥♥的
Bought.
我们两人都在照片里
We were both in that photograph.
哦 天啊天啊
Oh,dear,dear,dear.
那就糟了
Yes,that is very bad.
陛下的确太不检点了
Your Majesty has certainly committed an indiscretion.
她美丽 迷人 机智 勇敢
She was beautiful,bewitching,clever,daring.
当时我不过是王储
I was only Crown Prince then.
还很年轻
I was young!
现在我也不过30岁
I am but 30 now.
当然 陛下
Of course,your Majesty
也试过收回照片?
has attempted to recover the photograph?
我们试过 失败了
We have tried and failed.
那陛下必须出钱
Then your Majesty must pay.
把照片买♥♥过来
It must be bought.
她不愿意卖♥♥
She will not sell.
那就偷吧
Stolen,then.
试过五次了
Five attempts have been made.
我两次雇小偷搜遍她家
Twice burglars in my pay ransacked her house.
一次在她旅行时调换行李
Once we diverted her luggage when she traveled.
两次对她拦路抢劫
Twice she has been waylaid.
可都一无所获
There has been no sign of it.
好笑吗?
You mock?!
问题很严重
It is serious!
是
Yes.
确实十分严重
Yes,it is very serious,indeed.
那她要拿照片干什么呢
Well,what does she propose to do with this photograph
如果不是为了勒索?
if not to extort money?
把我毁掉
To ruin me.
怎讲?
How?
我就要结婚了
I'm about to be married.
我听说了
So I've heard.
娶克洛蒂·洛特曼·冯·札克宁根公主
To the Princess Clotilde Lothman von Saxe-Meningen,
斯堪地纳维亚国王次女
and second daughter to the King of Scandinavia.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表